Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[FIN] Another Kind of Birdcat (Lull in Sunlight x Frostbite) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:06 pm
The gryphon's eyes dilated, the paw striking out to swat the sudden nose before Frostbite threw backwards and upwards against a low hanging bough. Though the movement was sudden, no claws were used, as though tussling with someone more familiar that had merely startled the avian.

From there, Frostbite stared unblinking, tufted ears flickering up and back. On guard, watchful, but not afraid. Beak parting, a soft chittering sound returned the mare's words.

anemosagkelos
Didn't even get one ping, just checked the RP's. ;u;a Gaia is a bloody unreliable nitwit.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:03 pm
ok, last 'work around' i can think of /sigh
anyway thank you so much for the help; i really appreciate it <3

The mare laughed, amused, at the gryphon's reaction. If it had used claws, she might have found some irritation at the defense but as it was, she saw it for it's intent: defense. Such a wise, instinctive creature.

Lull in Sunlight smiled at Frostbite's chittering and returned a decent (for a kimeti) imitation of it. And then she rose, careful and slow, before turning her glowing gaze onto the gryphon's mistress. A smirk drew upon her lips.

"A fine hunter you have here," she complimented the doe, and because she respected the creature, in turn respected the doe's abilities, "Should you ever find yourself in want or need of a blessing, come find me." Of course she wouldn't say where; that'd be far too easy.

The mare broke into run and then there was nothing but the flicker of an owlcat tail as it vanished into the swamp.  

anemosagkelos

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces