[FIN] Meds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:21 pm
"It is very useful when it your ex and he's being a d**k." Ooh, he had so many reasons to carry Pip around like a little lapdog for weeks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:29 pm
"Oooh?" Clancy went to clap his hands together, and then realised he was entirely unable to and the action of even trying to had hurt. "Ow..." He muttered, and then perked up again.
"I've been bloody bored outta my mind, y'know, and you've got bloomin' 'ex' stories to share? Bloomin' 'eck, mate, come along; out wi' 'em!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:33 pm
"No," Lex replied, tired and closed his good eye with a satisfied sigh. "At least not at the moment... to tired to really figure out a good start and sort of want a nap."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:01 pm
"Hrmph..." Well... Clancy thought about it; he could spend a little longer bored and let Lex nap, with the chance he'd be able to be less bored later if the fellow grunt shared stories... Or he could annoy him further for fun.
Bloody hell, that second one was tempting... but, perhaps it was a knock to the head or something, Clancy chose the common sense option. Sort of.

"Well, I'll let y' 'ave your bloomin' beauty sleep if'n y' agree to share a s**t tonne o' stories later, deal?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:52 pm
"How many exes do you think I have... don't answer that." Lex muttered and thought it over for a moment. "A few of them, and if you actually promise to learn your teammates actual species and moves, I pick some of the juicer ones."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:06 pm
"Oh, /come on/!" Clancy complained from the bed. "'Ow the bloody 'ell am I meant to do that from 'ere? And b'sides, have you seen some of the creepy little buggers?! One of the damned pink wigglerbutts broke a toilet! I 'ave to learn about them bloody things and all?!"

(OOC: Getting close to an end, maybe?)

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:25 pm
"Your Rocket Dex should have some information, and you have what? Three pokemon that I know of? Just the ones you own so we don't have a disaster where you call them the wrong things in front of the Champion when we are suppose to be Rangers," Lex drawled out, perhaps a bit vindictive but Clancy big mouth landed them into a mess.

(Think we are.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:45 pm
Oh, bollocks... Well, he wasn't going to voice it out loud, but Lex had a point there.

"Aye! I know my three! Bloody 'ell... I got a Carvanha- that's me bitey fish, Mircalla... I got a bloody yella rat, er, Picketool, or summat... Then I got that last 'n... Wassit... Er. Bloody... Howler? Summat like that. But, I bloody know 'em!" He protested "Any 'ow... I think 'em nurses have me bloomin' dex doodad..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:19 pm
"Known them in a way that easily reconcilable by the people you are talking about in less then seven words," Lex stressed, amused. "The only one I recognized in your ramblings was Carvanha. Why don't you ask for it back, maybe it can keep you entertained."

He opened his good eye and closed it again. "Can I nap now without you protesting?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:24 pm
"Not my bloody fault they 'ave stupid names..." Clancy muttered darkly, wishing he could fold his arms to demonstrate the 'huff' he was in.
"Yeah, yeah... I'll ask f'r the bloody thing back when I get a chance... but y'r tellin' me stories when you wake up!" He gave a nod, and flinched- ow, still hurt..

"Any'ow, enjoy y'r bloomin' nap. We'll talk more when y' wake up..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:54 pm
"Have fun studying," Lex called and shut his eyes, settling into a nap.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff