Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Legend of Zelda RP!!! Still Accepting!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:46 pm
T0ki3
Yuri_Misawa
Hmm, the only game I truly played in depth is Ocarina of Time so I can honestly say that the Water Temple is my least favorite. Aside from the difficulty, it also felt tedious. My favorite one from the game is the one in the desert with Nabooru. I don't think its called the Desert Temple but its there because it has one of my favorite bosses to fight....man its been a while since I played the game but it was the twin witches XD

----
lωl T0ki3 says:
Omg yes Twinrova was an amazing boss emotion_awesome (/◕ヮ◕)/

My personal least was the stone temple from MM damn those statues are creepy *shudders* favourite was the sand ship in Skyward sword i just really enjoyed it and the boss was kinda cool  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:42 pm
Monotonesword34
T0ki3
Yuri_Misawa
Hmm, the only game I truly played in depth is Ocarina of Time so I can honestly say that the Water Temple is my least favorite. Aside from the difficulty, it also felt tedious. My favorite one from the game is the one in the desert with Nabooru. I don't think its called the Desert Temple but its there because it has one of my favorite bosses to fight....man its been a while since I played the game but it was the twin witches XD

----
lωl T0ki3 says:

My personal least was the stone temple from MM damn those statues are creepy *shudders* favourite was the sand ship in Skyward sword i just really enjoyed it and the boss was kinda cool

----
lωl T0ki3 says:
Ugh, yeah I didn't like that one either. Once I saw the complicated second entrance and having to climb all the way up there, I was like oh hell no. xd At least there was an owl statue at the top so I never had to do it again 3nodding Even though I didn't enjoy the stone tower temple, I did kinda like the castle dungeon before that where you fight the king and stuff that was pretty cool honestly biggrin (/◕ヮ◕)/  

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:12 pm
T0ki3
Monotonesword34
T0ki3
Yuri_Misawa

----
lωl T0ki3 says:

----
lωl T0ki3 says:
Ugh, yeah I didn't like that one either. Once I saw the complicated second entrance and having to climb all the way up there, I was like oh hell no. xd At least there was an owl statue at the top so I never had to do it again 3nodding Even though I didn't enjoy the stone tower temple, I did kinda like the castle dungeon before that where you fight the king and stuff that was pretty cool honestly biggrin (/◕ヮ◕)/

oh love that little bit, i exploited the hell out of the matching mask Easter egg (For any that don't now use the marching mask and the skeletons dance XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:30 pm
Monotonesword34
T0ki3
Monotonesword34
T0ki3
Yuri_Misawa

----
lωl T0ki3 says:

----
lωl T0ki3 says:

oh love that little bit, i exploited the hell out of the matching mask Easter egg (For any that don't now use the marching mask and the skeletons dance XD)

----
lωl T0ki3 says:
What about the gibdo mask? It's hilarious to see the redeads dance, but if you accidentally take off that mask right next to them, you're screwed! (Oh and also, I thought I hated the well in Ocarina of time. Nope. The well in Majora's Mask certainly proved me wrong with the annoying running around to get the gibdos what they wanted. Like you're dead, why the hell do you need a bug?! You are underground, they must be everywhere, just pick one up yourself so I don't have to run across the freakin place just to meet your weird needs! xd ) (/◕ヮ◕)/  

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:52 pm
No. Water temple.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:06 pm
well, I guess I'll be Zant. I can juggle, but he's going to be in her head, since Zant is too old to be in high school.  

Duke Baal Erebus

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:08 pm
So do I have to wait until my character is posted?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:01 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

I'd say post but maybe quote the others first to ask sweatdrop also who will you be?  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:48 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

What do you mean by that? Was there a character on the list in the first page that you wanted to RP as or did you have a special request? Either or you will have speak with cimon16. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:57 pm
Yuri_Misawa
-KooL-LiSa-

What do you mean by that? Was there a character on the list in the first page that you wanted to RP as or did you have a special request? Either or you will have speak with cimon16. ^^

I did. I wanted to be Fi but she told me to wait for a sec about posting. Now its been a week and she hasn't told me if i can. And she hasn't posted the Fi is taken.  

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:42 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
Yuri_Misawa
-KooL-LiSa-

I did. I wanted to be Fi but she told me to wait for a sec about posting. Now its been a week and she hasn't told me if i can. And she hasn't posted the Fi is taken.

cimon16 is the only one who can tell you whether to post or not. You can try messaging her again if you haven't done so already ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:00 pm
Baal-sama

There is nothing we can do without the main person who is driving the plot forward. I hope the RP doesn't die because I am enjoying it. ^^  

Yuri_Misawa

Karuppon

Hilarious Camper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:27 pm
Yuri_Misawa

I hope it doesn't die either  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
posting this while i wait for this to move forwards n_n
Baal-sama

Yuri_Misawa

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

T0ki3

cimon16

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100