Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Trying to ease back into roleplaying

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taconius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:53 pm
I was pretty active when I was younger, but I'm far beyond rusty now. I'd like to get some practice and exposure to the way things are now, so if anyone wants to be that person for me, please PM me. It would be preferable that you establish the setting and begin, so I have something to emulate. I'm also looking to make friends, so if you just want to talk, then that's fine too. Thank you for your time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:20 pm
Taconius
I was pretty active when I was younger, but I'm far beyond rusty now. I'd like to get some practice and exposure to the way things are now, so if anyone wants to be that person for me, please PM me. It would be preferable that you establish the setting and begin, so I have something to emulate. I'm also looking to make friends, so if you just want to talk, then that's fine too. Thank you for your time.
I'd suggest hopping into a lax group RP. Gets you back in and should the setting be simple enough not much to worry over learning the story.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:48 pm
Phoenix347
Taconius
I'd suggest hopping into a lax group RP. Gets you back in and should the setting be simple enough not much to worry over learning the story.

I agree wholeheartedly, it's much easier to jump into a group rp than do a one on one on here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:09 pm
I'm the same way. I was more active when I was younger, and am interested in starting up again. However, I haven't found an RP that has caught my interest yet to join again. I can't say that my skills are extremely rusty due to playing Dungeons and Dragons, but it would still be nice to ease back into things than just dive right in...  

Crafty Psych

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff