Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
✗ Looking for an RP / 1x1 Partner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Tsukino Usagi

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:46 am
Noted Musician
Hime Tsukino Usagi

Not sure what you mean by 'doubling.' However, I'm pretty busy with other RPs at the moment. I appreciate your interest, and I also am interested in an RP with you, but can we do one when I'm not as busy?

That's fine ^_^ And doubling is when we both play two characters. Usually a guy and girl. But you just let me know when you have time ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:44 pm
Noted Musician
IGmangachick
Noted Musician
IGmangachick

Okay sweet! Do you want a profile thread? I can make one along with the posting thread if you'd like. & What do we wanna call this RP?

Profile thread would be nice, yeah.

As for the name... hmm... I want to come up with a cute play on words based on the theme, but I'm brain dead. aggh...

What about "The Cost of Freedom"? or something along those lines? I looked up some WWII quotes and I stumbled upon this one.
January 9, 1941
“We know that enduring peace cannot be bought at the cost of other people's freedom.”
-- Eighth State of the Union Address, FDR

Oooooh. I like that. Si, let's do that.  

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:13 pm
Hime Tsukino Usagi
Noted Musician
Hime Tsukino Usagi

Not sure what you mean by 'doubling.' However, I'm pretty busy with other RPs at the moment. I appreciate your interest, and I also am interested in an RP with you, but can we do one when I'm not as busy?

That's fine ^_^ And doubling is when we both play two characters. Usually a guy and girl. But you just let me know when you have time ^_^

Oh okay cool! Thanks for being so understanding!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:15 pm
IGmangachick
Noted Musician
IGmangachick
Noted Musician
IGmangachick

Okay sweet! Do you want a profile thread? I can make one along with the posting thread if you'd like. & What do we wanna call this RP?

Profile thread would be nice, yeah.

As for the name... hmm... I want to come up with a cute play on words based on the theme, but I'm brain dead. aggh...

What about "The Cost of Freedom"? or something along those lines? I looked up some WWII quotes and I stumbled upon this one.
January 9, 1941
“We know that enduring peace cannot be bought at the cost of other people's freedom.”
-- Eighth State of the Union Address, FDR

Oooooh. I like that. Si, let's do that.

SWEET! Okay, I work til 10 tonight, but once I get home, I'll make our threads and we can post our profiles! 3nodding  

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

Ju-chansuki

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:27 am
Noted Musician

I just want to clarify all our info.
1. First, I'm cool with making the posting thread. Did you want a profile thread?
2. Are you playing the boy? Either way, I'm cool with it, I think both characters would be sweet to play, but I think I'm leaning towards being the bad guy. And by bad guy, I mean bad girl.
3. School wise, I think it'd be neat to RP at a real college. Do you live in the US? We could pick a popular one here if that's cool.
4. Anime or real people? Both can work, but I'm thinkin real people would add to the realism of the whole plot.
Did I miss anything else we need to cover?

First of all, I apologize for the delay in my response. Life's thrown a curveball at me and I've been really busy. I haven't forgotten about you, though! I'd still like to do this role-play as long as you don't mind my responses being slow.
1. I'm not huge on profiles, but if you're partial to them, we can make a profile thread.
2. I can play the boy; he sounds like a lot of fun!
3. I do live in the US, we could do a big public school, or we could do a smaller private institution. There might be more of a school-wide popularity dynamic with a smaller school.
4. I lean towards anime; I don't like to take real people's faces for role-plays.

For NPCs, do you prefer if we have exclusive control over different NPCs, or is it okay for either of us to use the same NPCs when we have need of it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:14 am
Ju-chansuki
First of all, I apologize for the delay in my response. Life's thrown a curveball at me and I've been really busy. I haven't forgotten about you, though! I'd still like to do this role-play as long as you don't mind my responses being slow.
1. I'm not huge on profiles, but if you're partial to them, we can make a profile thread.
2. I can play the boy; he sounds like a lot of fun!
3. I do live in the US, we could do a big public school, or we could do a smaller private institution. There might be more of a school-wide popularity dynamic with a smaller school.
4. I lean towards anime; I don't like to take real people's faces for role-plays.

For NPCs, do you prefer if we have exclusive control over different NPCs, or is it okay for either of us to use the same NPCs when we have need of it?

Okay, don't worry about slow responses. Between my two jobs and my other RPs, it's not a huge issue.
Okay, no big deal on the profile thread, we don't have to do that. And okay, we got roles down. As for schools, we can do small private. How about something famous like Harvard? Or is that public? neutral
And sure, we can do anime, as long as some effort is put into a decent picture, ya know?
I'll make a posting thread, what should we call this RP?

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas