Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Shadows Hunting 1X1 Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:39 pm
Hey there, I'm Shadow. And of course, I'm looking for an RP partner OR an RP to join.

I'm interested in 1x1 and I'm very open to ideas.
I'll also join an RP if someone is looking for people to join.
I'm looking for a literate partner. By literate, I mean correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. A couple paragraphs is always nice.
I'm also looking for someone who puts a little effort into their posting format/layout. I like to see pretty posts.
I have been away from rp for a while so I would like to stick with a female role please.
I'm usually online everyday, if not every few days. So I'd like a partner who can keep up with me.

I'm interested in any of these kind of RPs. I'm open to just about anything. And if an idea you have isn't on this list, even better, let's go crazy.

Human x Nonhuman
Celebrity x Non Fan
Popular x Outcast
Rich x Poor
Teacher x Student
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Assassin x Princess
Master x Slave
Princess x Knight
God/Goddess x Human
Angel x Human x Demon

Any questions, just ask!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:52 pm
ShadowMasterPrincess

Human x Nonhuman
Celebrity x Non Fan

In truth I wouldnt mind one of these two, I have an idea for the Human X Nonhuman if you wish to hear that. If you have an Idea or two I would love to hear them.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:03 pm
Krazy Kuni
ShadowMasterPrincess

Human x Nonhuman
Celebrity x Non Fan

In truth I wouldnt mind one of these two, I have an idea for the Human X Nonhuman if you wish to hear that. If you have an Idea or two I would love to hear them.

I would love to hear your idea! I've really been having a bit of a blockage for new ideas as of late.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:09 pm
ShadowMasterPrincess
Krazy Kuni
ShadowMasterPrincess

Human x Nonhuman
Celebrity x Non Fan

I would love to hear your idea! I've really been having a bit of a blockage for new ideas as of late.

Well here goes then.
Normally by the age of 19 a female has dated someone, or even kissed another. For a princess called ~~~ thats not the story, her father was overprotective and her mother passed long ago. For her life in the castle is lesson after lesson, until she was fed up. One night long after her father fell asleep she went out of the castle, out f the servants quarters to be unnoticed, and went into the forest just outside the town. Knowing nothing of the dangers she seen a group of merchants and joined them, her worst nightmares could be nothing compared to the man who's chest she waltz into. (the male is a shifter just to let you know)  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:19 pm
Krazy Kuni
ShadowMasterPrincess
Krazy Kuni
ShadowMasterPrincess

Human x Nonhuman
Celebrity x Non Fan

Well here goes then.
Normally by the age of 19 a female has dated someone, or even kissed another. For a princess called ~~~ thats not the story, her father was overprotective and her mother passed long ago. For her life in the castle is lesson after lesson, until she was fed up. One night long after her father fell asleep she went out of the castle, out f the servants quarters to be unnoticed, and went into the forest just outside the town. Knowing nothing of the dangers she seen a group of merchants and joined them, her worst nightmares could be nothing compared to the man who's chest she waltz into. (the male is a shifter just to let you know)

Hmmm I think I am liking this idea very much. >.< Though the thought that popped into my head was a band of traveling gypsies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:21 pm
ShadowMasterPrincess
Krazy Kuni
ShadowMasterPrincess
Krazy Kuni
ShadowMasterPrincess

Human x Nonhuman
Celebrity x Non Fan

Well here goes then.

Hmmm I think I am liking this idea very much. >.< Though the thought that popped into my head was a band of traveling gypsies.

I can have it be gypsies, the main idea is a traveling group. I dont really mind what they are, but I do have a preference to play male out of habit.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:33 pm
Krazy Kuni

I can have it be gypsies, the main idea is a traveling group. I dont really mind what they are, but I do have a preference to play male out of habit.

Then I believe this works out great as I do prefer to play female characters. I can never quite get down the whole manly butch man act. Would you like to set up a thread here or where you thinking somewhere else?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:35 pm
ShadowMasterPrincess
Krazy Kuni

Then I believe this works out great as I do prefer to play female characters. I can never quite get down the whole manly butch man act. Would you like to set up a thread here or where you thinking somewhere else?

I haven to have a guild of my own if you wish to do it there, if not then I shall start us off here. I can start with a basic profile although I need to know if you prefer animated pictures or ones of real people?  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:43 pm
Krazy Kuni

I haven to have a guild of my own if you wish to do it there, if not then I shall start us off here. I can start with a basic profile although I need to know if you prefer animated pictures or ones of real people?

I don't really have a preference for pictures. I can do real, semi real, anime or even a decent description. I generally go off of whatever my partner is more comfortable with smile As for the where. I would be more then happy to go to your guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:45 pm
ShadowMasterPrincess

I don't really have a preference for pictures. I can do real, semi real, anime or even a decent description. I generally go off of whatever my partner is more comfortable with smile As for the where. I would be more then happy to go to your guild.

Ill send a request and we shall do anime, I feel more comfortable with that over real one's.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:54 pm
Krazy Kuni
ShadowMasterPrincess

Ill send a request and we shall do anime, I feel more comfortable with that over real one's.

No problem smile  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff