[FIN] On the Rocks [ Aulus & Lex / PRP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:34 pm
<> Strongarm flicked her tail in thought before deciding that that was boring and weird and unimportant. <> She asked Borealis. Strongarm was done with meeting other Pokemon, she wanted to do something.

Lex had a lap full of squid like Pokemon and he was pleased enough, wiggling his fingers as the tentacles looped around, more for security then exploration.

A ping went off and Yoketron picked up Lex's rocket dex, claws running over it and scrutinized the time. <> he murmured, handing it back.

"Great." Lex leaned back into the chair, hand rubbing carefully through his hair and winced as it tugged close to the stitches. "Think I'm going to have to call this short. 'Tron says it times for my meds." And what they tried to pass off as food.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:39 pm
<> Borealis said with a nod over to Lex. <>

"Arse," Aulus said succinctly, "best not keep them waiting lest they decide they need to do extra examinations on you. When you're in better shape we'll have to meet up again to train them together, and it seems like they've bonded." He would rather his pokemon hadn't bonded with Lex's but now that they had - or Borealis had anyway, he wasn't sure about Helix - he wasn't going to deny them contact. Anyway Lex had been less of a tit today than usual, maybe being drugged up was good for his personality.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:48 pm
Strongarm gave a noise of thought before nodding, carefully giving Borealis a friendly bump before heading over to Lex, huge eye looking at Yoketron. <>

<> Yoketron replied, <>

<> Strongarm sulked and sighed, looking back at Borealis. <>

"Thought we would have more time... and if I could skip it I would." Lex was not looking forward to his medication or food. "But, I certainly don't need any extra examinations.... or any reason for them to keep me in their longer then necessary." He recalled Slipstream and Glit first, storing them carefully. "Maybe next week?" He suggested recalling Strongarm and Sideways and decided that Nautilator would be fine where he was.

"If that works for you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:51 pm
Aulus nodded in reply. "Sure, I'll check my schedule and let you know when I'm free." Somehow he doubted Lex had much going on at the moment to be worked around.

<> However long a week was, she got the feeling it wasn't all that long though.

<> Juno waved to Strongarm and Nautilator, <> She then turned to Slipstream and grinned. <>  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:59 pm
<> Slipstream called out, not putting up a fuss as she was recalled back in her pokeball. She had a battle to plot out.

<< All of them! And I won't!>> Strongarm replied giving a wave of her tail before disappearing back into her own pokeball.

Okay, most pokemon stored away. Lex reached down, undoing the locks on his wheels and nodded. "Thanks, I just have to make sure it doesn't correspond with my medication times or upcoming rehab." He sat up and ran a thoughtful finger over the Omanyte's shell.

"Later then, Aulus... thanks for taking some time off to help me work with them."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:02 pm
Not sure what to do with being thanked Aulus grunted vaguely and shrugged. "Pokemon's what I do." He didn't feel that had been very well put but oh well, Lex was so drugged up he might well not remember this anyway... and even if he did it didn't matter what he thought, and even if it did it hadn't been that badly put. "See you around then, I'll be in touch."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:08 pm
"K." Lex leaned back and let Yoketron wheel him out, arms around his Omanyte and holding the spiral pokemon close. "Later then."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff