Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[[ 1v1 ]] remember me, for centuries ( thezil vs ace ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:45 am
The graphic Thezil tried to display distorted because of his powerful blow, when the lines assigned to form meaningful image, Ace finally got a chance to look at his screen. "Living vines? You got into contact with one?" He frowned mildly at the bizarre image now in his memory. "I hope I didn't break your head, I skidded."

As if he was lying, the hunter slipped again and the scythe fell straight downward as he raised the scythe up. He turned around to check and found mosses had grown around him, huh? Ace was quite sure there wasn't any. "Oh crap."

lurks beneath
I read about it somewhere but I couldn't find it orzlll

HP: 35/40
DMG: 8
CHG: 3/3  
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:30 pm
"BriEfLy. To ResCue A hUman." Thezil shook his head to clear it, shrugging in a nonplussed way. "I dO nOT MiNd. ThIs iS aN exErcIse iN StrenGth."

An electronic sort of laugh filtered through his skellyvision, and Thezil reached out to smack Ace on the shoulder, too hard.

"YoU WORry mucH AboUt ThaT wHich cAnNoT diE. I wiLl SimPly DisSiPAte."

hp 15
damage 1

Meegane

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:33 am
"That's interesting, your school has some pro-human parties and they organized a rescue." That thought of denizens not knowing much about human world entered their world and saved humans was amusing alone.

Ace returned with a shrug, "Can't help it, it's human nature to worry. Even an aloof person like me would get attached and worry about someone, sometimes." Pushed backward by Thezil, he swung his scythe and added, "I'll try not to worry." The tall hunter winked flirtatiously. "And hit harder."

lurks beneath

HP: 34/40
DMG: 2
its me debz rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 4, 2 Total: 16 (4-24)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:26 pm
"ThE fULl RanGe ExiSts. SomE HaTe HuMAns, I thiNk. But ManY ApPreCIate a GooD soUrce of FeaR."

Thezil slid back to avoid the slicing cut of the scythe, not entirely succeeding. It nicked his wrist. His skellyision erupted a blast of loud, terrible feedback and static, and he took the opportunity to jab Ace in the side.

"I suPpoSe thAt mAKeS senSe, bUt ConNeCtionS do NoT mAke muCh SeNSe to Me YeT. I VaLue MySelf anD mY MeMoriEs fiRst aNd FoRemosT."

hp 13
dmg 4

meegane

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:02 am
"I haven't meet a hostile creature yet...," Ace mused, "How do you view us, as food reserve, Thezil?" What a hazard, the tall trainee covered his eyes in reflex to the loud noise the object head made, giving him a big chance to organize an assault. He twitched to stop the creature's hand from thrusting his body further and used the haft of the scythe to lock the movement of Thezil's hand.

He turned the scythe together with Thezil's hand before he let go. "No one can blame you for that, learning is a process and we're all different individuals. It's what makes us interesting in others' eyes." <I'm very interested in you ♡> He felt the doll haunt crooned softly.

lurks beneath

HP: 30/40
DMG: 5
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:17 am
Thezil's skellyvision flashed a question mark.

"NoT fOoD. ThaT iS RiDiCulouS. FEAR SuStAiNs uS, CrEatEs uS, bUt iT iS nOt NouRiShmEnt. YoU ArE SimpLy oUr PoInTs oF OriGin."

HE swung out and missed, Ace being too nimble to catch with his fist.

hp 8
dmg 0

meegane

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:21 pm
Ace's fingers squirmed on the haft of his scythe, he already lost count of how many times he wanted to take a picture of Thezil. The object head was too adorable to resist anyway. "Not saying you wanna eat my flesh or anything, it's more like how humans rear cattle for their beef." The tall hunter explained. "I heard about horsemen rear humans for their fear."

Literally, even he was tall, he was as nimble as a feline.

lurks beneath

HP: 30/40
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:52 pm
"I dO nOT knoW AnyThiNg oF HoRsemEn, UnfORtuNaTely. TheY aRe ObScuRed to Me."

Thezil somehow managed to follow Ace's patterns, swinging in with a right fist. It connected with a blow that rang true for once, and a smile flashed onto his skellyvision, if only for a moment.

hp 6
dmg 5

meegane

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:49 pm
Ace cracked a small smile catching the smile on the skellyvision, he had to raise his scythe to absorb the powerful punch from Thezil. He would like to see the delightful side of the object head more but he knew holding back was disrespectful. Thus he struck back.

"I don't know much either," he shrugged, "Just heard that they're strong and aggressive, might be seen in here, Haunted House." There was a noise made from the area they were in, as if the house was listening. The hunter cracked a laugh, "Really?" If he had a chance, he would like to fight his second one. He met his first in a mission led by his Sun senior.

lurks beneath

HP: 25/40
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:28 am
"InTeResTinG. I wIlL HaVe To InVEStiGatE."

The scythe's swing took Thezil off guard, and so he retaliated-- but it didn't connect, not properly.

"It iS unFoRtuNatE thaT EaCh FAcTioN cAn bE AntAgonIsTic."

hp 4
dmg 0

meegane

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:41 pm
"Be careful friend, they're hostile and prideful." Hearing the object head would like to approach the dangerous species, Ace reminded. The chitchatting went on comfortably, he backed away and dodged the fist while shortly wielded his scythe.

The tall hunter brushed his hair to his back and shrugged. "Because we're born all different and have deviated ideologies. We believe what we believe until we learn and accept."

lurks beneath

HP: 25/40
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:58 pm
"I unDeRstAnd. At WorSt, I disSiPaTe. HowEveR: I WiLl sTiL bE cAuTiOus." His skellyvision flashed a yellow warning triangle, clear that he'd take his time and not rush into it.

At Ace's statement, Thezil nodded, lashing out with a kick to sweep him off his feet. "YoU HaVe a PoInt."

hp 2
dmg 5

meegane

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:37 pm
It was pretty amazing how docile the object head listened to him and responding, it reminded him of another friend, a hunter senior who had the vibe of an adorable puppy. He was crossed hearing someone broke his ribs and he was slightly attracted by his pure heart and possible violence when he lost his mind. "I hear that too much dissipation ain't good for yourself? I prefer not to lose a friend I could talk easily with."

In reflex, Ace jumped up high vertically to dodge the kick and brought his scythe forward. He could feel the shield being depleted and he was unable to stop the upward kinetic force that gashed into Thezil like a pendulum. His arm became the haft of the killer pendulum and delivered a strong blow.

Once landed backward, staggered with a few steps, Ace hurried to check the student's status. It wasn't supposed to hit him that much, at least not his plan to do so. "Hey, still alright?" <I can't help it, there's too much fear inside me ♥> The sweet female voice leaked out a hint of endurance, the intake of fear had given her a lust to crave for more from the student.

lurks beneath

HP: 20/40
DMG: 5
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items