[PRP] Respite [The Beast Inside x Jade Fire] [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:50 pm
"Though it would be better than us suffering together." He said with a serious tone, obvious he was concerned, and as he was finding that he really liked this doe, he was even more protective.

Cursed was thankful when she moved closer to him, finding that looking at her did calm him down, she was just so --- lovely compared to him. Languidly blinking at her, he shook his head. "My kind are strong and muscular -- yet not many are as large as I am. --And you -- are very little." He didn't mean to offend just that, she was quite small compared to others he had met before (though scarce). "Nice and little." he added, as if that was a whole new insight.

He frowned slightly. "You don't have to take me home or feed me, I am alright. I don't want to .. trouble anyone. Much more in this state.." As he said this his tail moved up on her back, sighing. "You won't accept it, hm?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:10 pm
She scoffed softly. "You wouldn't know unless you tried, Beast." His next comment made her laugh softly, ears flicking over the bloodied foliage, "I am little, but I enjoy my size next to yours."

As he started to rebuke her offer, her front hooves lifting and pressing her knees against his muzzle as if she could silence him. "You are quite stubborn, aren't you? Don't make a doe ask twice, Beast." Her soft tone suggested that her offer was a bit more than food and rest - perhaps not rest at all. "It is my choice who I spend time with, but it is special if I take you to my home. Do not diminish the weight of my opinion, sweet Beast. Let me enjoy you."  

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:29 pm
"Wouldn't want the handful of kin that like me to suffer. I wouldn't forgive myself." He was still stubborn, though it was evident he was opening up more and more. "I enjoy it as well. Seems I like that." he thought of his own mate, smiling a little softer.

The kiokote was surprised at the hooves on his muzzle, blinking slow, and abruptly making an amused sound that echoed in his chest. "I suppose I am," he eyed the bright doe, "That would be very... impolite. So I wont." He blinked at her slow and watched the way she spoke and there was this connection that was undeniable, even he was allowed to savour the pleasures in life, right? He was a horrid cursed beast, but ....

He leaned forward, pressing his large cheek against hers, he had almost forgotten they were practically blood soaked. "...Alright."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:16 pm
Jade Fire lidded her eyes and nuzzled his cheek, shifting until she was on her belly, trailing her nose between his eyes. "Now that is the correct time for manners." Chuckling softly, she briefly rest her cheek against his brow, ear flicking against his mane before she unfolded herself from the scene of the crime and stood, his tail still draped partially over her.

"Have you the ability to walk, Beast? There's a place I can clean you up and as you rest, I will gather breakfast -- as your hunger permits." She was aware he was still coated in blood but she was not certain how much was in him and how much was strewn across the Swamp. "You'll spend the day with me to gather your strength. Only by tomorrow's sunrise will I allow you to wander on your own."

The doe smiled then, taking a few steps back the way she'd come, her tail curled to support the remainder of his that had been on her back. "I trust I wont have any further difficulty to tend to your needs today -- even if you think you don't need or deserve it?" Her light, delicate words were shared in a hopeful, inviting manner. If they could have even one day of relaxation, she was hoping it would carry him through the darker days.  

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:27 pm
There wasn't many times in his life that another wanted to be this close to him, and seeing her gentle gaze so close to his own made the beast in him so very calm. "I owe you. And so if it pleases you, I will gladly accept the invitation. I'm just lucky it pleases me as well." He said a little more soft, thoughtful.

He let out a deep grunt, his large self moving up from the bed of branches, breaking and shifting loudly with him moving, the blood mostly dried on his dark fur, frowning when he caught a look at it on her. "I've got a lot on you.." he said, sorrowful, blinking blearily at their surroundings. He felt much better, the pain numb save for a small pinch he felt on the side the branch was--it would heal, and he would be good as new. "I am strong, I can walk easily." He was about to say something about that -- but knew not to say no to Jade Fire. "...Only if you may allow me to get food for you when the morning comes, please."

His tail slowly moved away from her, the beast starting to stand up and his large self more obvious when he was standing next to the does small stature. "I do not deserve it, but I will count myself as fortunate today, so very fortunate to have met you." And he was thankful, there still was a fear in him that things wouldn't be as happy as they were but -- he liked this doe. And she seemed adamant. He leaned down to gently press his nose to her neck. "I can only dare to hope to have you part of my life in the future."

But he would remember her, this day, and how she spoke and looked at him, and feel that perhaps he wasn't such a monster as he thought he was.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff