Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Pearl's 1x1 RP Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:58 am
Pearl's Roleplay Search Thread

A Little About Myself:. I enjoy writing. I am currently working on my bachelor's degree in creative writing. I am generally on mostly everyday and would prefer a partner who is as well. I do work and go to school so sometimes I can't get on and I understand if you can't as well. I only usually like to write romance stories with some action build in. A little drama never hurt anything. I do always like to skip the smutty parts, as it's the rules of the site. I generally prefer to play the female, but if I do want to play a male it's always some sort of double. I used to get bombarded always playing the male roles and I found I started to hate it, hence the new rule.

What I Expect of You:. I expect you to be somewhat literate. This means you must use proper grammar and punctuation and at least be able to mirror what I give you. I know some grammar and spelling mistakes happen, I do them myself, however, as long as you're trying, that's all that really matters. I can't stand when people don't use proper punctuation and capitalization when constructing sentences. It makes everything hard to read and I will instantly message you and explain I can't continue the RP. Other than that I don't have a lot of stipulations.

RP Ideas:.
~~Knight x Princess/Maid~~
~~Any arranged marriage~~
~~Boarding school student x student~~
~~Anything fantasy related (including, vampires, werewolves, mermaids, witches, etc.)~~
~~Anything else you could bring to the table~~

Also quote me in a reply otherwise I will have no idea you replied at all!

I posted this in another subgroup but I think it might have been the wrong one so I'm posting it again. I am new to this particular guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:05 pm
Hello. It seems like I can't PM you  

God Emperor Baldur

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:47 am
God Emperor Baldur
Hello. It seems like I can't PM you

Yeah I didn't get a PM! Sorry!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:36 am
Pearl51

You have a lock on who can actually pm you. Currently it's set to friends only.  

GalaxyCommander

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:41 am
GalaxyCommander
Pearl51

Ah well I hadn't realized. Did you have some ideas you wanted to talk about?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:43 am
Pearl51
GalaxyCommander
Pearl51

I did now first question is do you want to rp in forums or pm's?

My second is more specific along what I am thinking along. What kind of Vampire society/ rules do you typically rp along?  

GalaxyCommander

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:53 am
GalaxyCommander
Pearl51
GalaxyCommander
Pearl51

I did now first question is do you want to rp in forums or pm's?

My second is more specific along what I am thinking along. What kind of Vampire society/ rules do you typically rp along?

I always RP in forums.

Also I usually don't like vampires that are feeding only off of humans. So I have a couple different worlds I live in.. One is usually that there was a brilliant vampire that created synthetic blood. So the idea is that they feed off the synthetic blood as opposed to humans, as well as making a lot of money sending the synthetic blood to all the human hospitals.

The other is that vampires actually have to pair up and feed from each other. So males from females and females from males. Something about the hormones is what they need as opposed to the blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:04 am
Pearl51

I always RP in forums.

Also I usually don't like vampires that are feeding only off of humans. So I have a couple different worlds I live in.. One is usually that there was a brilliant vampire that created synthetic blood. So the idea is that they feed off the synthetic blood as opposed to humans, as well as making a lot of money sending the synthetic blood to all the human hospitals.

The other is that vampires actually have to pair up and feed from each other. So males from females and females from males. Something about the hormones is what they need as opposed to the blood.

Ah okay. Well the society I use is far more complicated. But I leave it realistic with myth where they need humans to feed. The concept behind that goes from the myth of Cain (biblically the brother of Abel the two sons of Adam and Eve) Cain slew his brother and was cursed by God to forever feed on the blood of humanity and thus drive him insane, In short Cain is the first vampire. From there the vampires Cain makes eventually rip cain apart and kill him eating a piece of him in their anger as the prophecy God gave cain came true. Each one walked away with a different kind of power, that soon became the different clans of vampires. The clans don't all get alone but those that do formed their own societies. The true Primary societies are the Sabbat and the Camarilla. The Sabbat believes their powers allow them to walk on humans and abuse them they aren't people but cattle. The Camarilla limit their numbers to one vampire per every 2000 humans. They also have a massive societal wall called the Masquerade which they uphold at all costs. They have been at war with the Sabbat since forever.

This is roughly a general overview of vampire society and how it works but if you don't like it then that's okay.  

GalaxyCommander

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:08 am
GalaxyCommander
Pearl51

I always RP in forums.

Ah okay. Well the society I use is far more complicated. But I leave it realistic with myth where they need humans to feed. The concept behind that goes from the myth of Cain (biblically the brother of Abel the two sons of Adam and Eve) Cain slew his brother and was cursed by God to forever feed on the blood of humanity and thus drive him insane, In short Cain is the first vampire. From there the vampires Cain makes eventually rip cain apart and kill him eating a piece of him in their anger as the prophecy God gave cain came true. Each one walked away with a different kind of power, that soon became the different clans of vampires. The clans don't all get alone but those that do formed their own societies. The true Primary societies are the Sabbat and the Camarilla. The Sabbat believes their powers allow them to walk on humans and abuse them they aren't people but cattle. The Camarilla limit their numbers to one vampire per every 2000 humans. They also have a massive societal wall called the Masquerade which they uphold at all costs. They have been at war with the Sabbat since forever.

This is roughly a general overview of vampire society and how it works but if you don't like it then that's okay.

I mean it's very interesting. What would you concept for the story be?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:23 am
Pearl51
GalaxyCommander
Pearl51

I always RP in forums.

I mean it's very interesting. What would you concept for the story be?

Well I was thinking of having the story in a modern setting. I was thinking I would present more information on the world around our characters would be acting in and see what you wanted to do from there.

So now you have a basic understanding of the vampire society there are other mystical creatures as well Werewolves etc. Werewolves are an ultimate bane for all vampires, only silver works on them after all meaning magic and most weapons are useless and silver isn't exactly cheap and highly available. There are spirits and other stuff as well. In a minute i can give you a rundown on all the clans of the vampires if you like.

The Inquisition which was truly a medieval vampire hunt still exists they are known as the Society of Leopold. They are now specialized vampire hunters that work as a special forces group for the Vatican. They believe vampires to be a demonic plague and will stop at nothing to purge them from the world. Of course killing and hurting humans is against the laws of God so they obviously don't just nuke areas where vampires are.

Humans don't know about the vampires. The Sabbat is run like massive street gangs and most humans are destroyed. Any humans they have with hem have their eyes removed their ears broken and their vocal cords removed so they are literally cattle. Those that aren't made into cattle are likely turned and don't even know it. The sabbat don't exactly take care of their lower ranks and their survivability is extremely low. The camarailla however is a society run by a lot of very strict laws.Any humans who find out about the society die, any vampires who violate the masquerade die.

There are a group of Asian Vampires but for the most part they likely won't be involved. Unless the story swings that way.

So my ideas for the characters can run along the lines of a hunter and a vampire who end up falling in love or something./// Idea two works that a neonate(aka brand new vampire under Camarilla society) is turned against the masquerade, (most likely this would be your character) The Sire is killed publicly amongst the vampires as an example. The Neonate then ends up somehow in the care of my vampire and they become attached.

Other ideas involve a normal human who hasn't been turned getting involved in the war somehow and being saved by a vampire. Some other ideas are there plus you are welcome to any ideas you think would be cool as well. As for storyplots I have a lot of those available. I also don't like the quick paced romance but rather the slow developing style.  

GalaxyCommander

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff