[SOLO] Roommate wanted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:50 am
<> Lovelace's scowl darkened and she clenched a fist, allowing power to start crackling around it. <Do you?>>  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:52 am
Dith reached slowly for one of the pokeballs at his belt, touching it but not yet actually removing it. "No," he said levelly. "You said you do not want charity so I offered something you can do so it is not charity. If that's not acceptable to you that's fine, you don't have to go all terrible as the dawn on me you know. It doesn't help." Hopefully she would calm down with that explanation, he didn't want to have to fight her.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:54 am
<<...Oh. Well.>> Perhaps she had overreacted a little there. Lovelace allowed the power to dissipate and huffed. <>  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:57 am
Dith relaxed and took his hand away from the pokeball, thank gods for that! "Alright, a contract," he nodded, "an agreed number of hours of chores per week in exchange for bed and board, and use of all the facilities in the apartment. I will draw something up and bring it along next time? If you are happy we sign it and then I will see if Sera can come and help to get you into the city without people staring." He hoped that Lovelace would settle down a bit more once she was settled in! He could do without displays of temper like that, especially in his house where things were breakable. Things other than him that was.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:05 pm
<> Lovelace said after a few moments, still trying to fight down her embarrassment at the contrast between her overreaction and the human's calm response. She still expected to be taken advantage of, to be used and hurt, and she hated that it was obvious. It would be much better if she remained cool when she was angered, displays of temper were a weakness in themselves when you weren't directly threatened.

<>

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:08 pm
Well, that was sorted then. Dith chuckled softly and shook his head with a wry smile. "Cider, I promise." Getting to his feet again he picked up the saddlebags and swung them over his shoulder. "I will be seeing you soon then Lovelace, maybe in a few days? Dolly may come without me beforehand if I am busy but I will try not to keep you waiting too long." Patience clearly was not one of her strong suits!  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:10 pm
Lovelace nodded. <>

He smiled at her and nodded;
"You are welcome."

And with that he turned to leave, picking his slightly noisy way away through the trees. Lovelace watched him until he was out of sight and then turned to go into her shelter; in a few days she might have something better to look forward to - she barely dared think about it in case it didn't work out - but for now there were books and crosswords, and they would have to suffice.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff