Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The Maid Game (Open relaxed rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:24 pm
Monotonesword34
PepperNutts
Novama
Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Initializing....Older vocaloid form engaged...
''I'm Len.I'm the estate's security system.Can you dig it?''

Len dotingly fixed Liz's hair then gently moved her bangs abit to kiss her forehead.Len's older form,like his younger form,enjoyed Liz's company and otherwise would offer to make a peaceful virtual environment or perform songs for her.But even his younger form knew to be more serious when there was a dangerous person on the grounds.However,he preferred to be in his older form as,unlike his younger form,he did not make jokes about the dangerous person or use old slang words as much.In fact,he tried to be more formal and polite in his speech.And he did his best to maintain a serious yet calm manner and voice.He never wanted to alarm Liz or James.Only inform them about the current status and current happenings on the estate grounds and address any concerns or questions they may have.''I felt you should see this since you are the Lady of the estate.I also wish to hide you should Claude-san and Elliot-san not be able to hold him off.As the estate's security system,protecting you is my main purpose.I have already locked the windows and shall not hesitate to lock the doors and alert the police if he gets pass Claude-san and Elliot-san,though I can have the police called at any time you wish.My recording of him so far has shown that he possess dirks-a type of knife that historically was used by officers and is still used today,albeit purchased more easily- and he has said he's here to get something and that he's here to see you.He appears to be ether very selective in what he says out loud or not one to speak much.I figure he's here to take something from you,if not kidnap you.But the fact that he is armed and thus considered a threat is what alerted me to pay more attention to him while he is on the estate grounds.I'm currently unable to determine his race.He has yet to falter in confidence because he has human shaped shadow figures with him that,as you can see,are capable of attacking as well.I've yet to determine if he summoned them or if they followed him there.He could be a demon or vampire.I also speculate that he might be a assassin of some sort but I haven't been able to confirm it.'' he said.On screen,the fight continued with the male's knives changing into guns and shooting at Claude.The demon moved back diagonally while his blades turned black.He then ran back towards the male,swiftly swinging his blades,slices of the dark magic coming towards the male.''Whatever he is,he is also capable of morphing his weapons as well,milady.'' Len said.

''Catch you on the flip side!''

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:51 pm
User Image
Elizabeth 'Liz' Khiavelli

Jace slid on the ground, the slice of darkness from Claude's attack whiffing over him. Quickly jumping back onto his feet as his weapons changed back to dirks, Jace smirked a bit "So should I take that as a no on the second attempt for you to pick up my offer?" Jace spoke lashing out again with his blades. The shadow beings continued to attack Elliot with a barrage of close combat and shadow bullets. They weren't as fast as Jace to the two butlers, but since they only needed a few moments to reform, it made up for the difference.

Liz let out a small sigh as Len explained what he knew. She felt a bit better from some of the things that he had said, but others just made it worse. What would he want to steal? Something James found on his travels, maybe? Liz thought to herself then tensed a bit as Len mentioned it was possibly a kidnapping. Whatever it was, it seemed to have something to do with her, yet here she was sitting in a room while two of her friends fought the man and the shadow beings. "Len... if he really does want something from me... then maybe I should be the one to handle it. I don't want for them to get hurt because of me." Liz spoke quietly her gaze not leaving the screen.

User Image

[quote"Novama"]
Marceline-chan

[quote"Phoenix347"]
[quote"-KooL-LiSa-"]
[quote"PepperNutts"]

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:29 pm
Monotonesword34
PepperNutts
Novama
Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-

''Milady,Claude-san and Elliot-san are very right when they say you have the heart of an angel.Your so sweet and kind.And your so caring and considerate of others.But you know I always weigh the possible outcomes of situations like these and as long as there's a chance this person could kidnap or harm you,I don't feel comfortable with you being around him.Claude-san and Elliot-san would be very heartbroken if something was to happen to you under their watch.But you must understand that I would also be very upset as well.James-san is your family,and Claude-san and Elliot-san are your protectors,but I'm a security system.For thousands of years,my very reason for being was to protect if nothing else.If I let you go and then something happened to you,I could never forgive myself.You are the joy of this estate.And you know my surveillance is limited.If I leave the estate grounds,I can't know where he is if I lose him.I won't be of any use in knowing where he is if he leaves with you or I have to chase after him.At least let me stand between you and him so your in less risk.I can give you both a screen to see and hear each other with so you can both talk without you being directly in harm's way.'' he said.On the screen,the fight continued.''I told you that I won't let you around my Lady.And if you won't leave,I'll fight you til you leave.Your not allowed here.'' Claude said,blocking his attack with his swords while Elliot took cover behind a tree to take a quick rest.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:20 am
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
The≭Young≭Head≭Chef

((OOC: You two go fast 0_0))

With the lunch rush in full swing, Akira was confined in his section of the kitchen, completing the more complicated dishes asked of their guests. He didn't mind so much, although most always said there was an aura of seriousness that screamed 'Don't approach', which sometimes caused problems between staff. From sandwiches to pasta to grilling, Akira moved in his section of the kitchen to get the dishes sent out as quickly as possible yet there was still a list of orders. Some people attributed the great success of the restaurant to Akira's cooking, but he was just holding up the popularity from his former teacher.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

PepperNutts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:11 am
User Image
James Khavelli

Once he had seen Claude and Elliot reach Liz he looked away and sorted through the papers more. Missing the new comer. He twitched his eye a little and held his head in his palm as if a sudden headache came on. He shut his eyes and couldn't figure out what was happening. He felt a drag to the window, and despite the headache looked. He saw the shadows and Claude, before shutting his eyes. He forced his eyes open as didn't see Liz and got a glimpse of Elliot.

The floor of his room started to turned black, like an acid was coming up the floor. James held his hand out and yelled "STOP" and it did. his head ache went away and he said "Elliot and Claude got this- plus we have a system" He seemed to be talking to nothing. He rolled his eyes "Great"

He went over to his desk and picked up his cell phone dialing a number. He looked annoyed then nobody picked up. He looked even more annoyed when right went he was about to put his phone down he had a text form the same number. He texted back and that went back and forth a little. He deleted his call history and texts before frustratingly going to the boxing pad and hitting it a few times as hard as he could.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:29 am
User Image

Feeling another power source come from the house, Jace smirked a bit. Rumors stated that the master of the estate was a bit... odd, but Jace hadn't thought much of it. His attention focused on Claude, Jace jumped backwards a devilish smirk on his face. "Is that so? Well then, lets have a fun game. It'll be like that one game kids play... what was it, ah right, capture the flag. Only I have no flag for you to take." Jace chuckled. "Good luck." Jace smiled before vanishing in a cloud of black smoke, the shadow being vanishing as well.

Liz thought about what Len had said as she watched the screen. He had made a good point, she didn't want to worry James if she were to sudden;y vanish. "Len, do you think we should tell my brother about this?" she asked curiously. "It's possible that the man might be targeting something my brother found on his travels." Liz explained then noticing that the man and the shadow beings vanished. It looks like he's gone for now... with any luck she thought to herself.

User Image

((OOC lol sorry sweatdrop ))

[quote"Novama"]
Marceline-chan

Phoenix347

[quote"-KooL-LiSa-"]
PepperNutts

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:21 am
Monotonesword34
PepperNutts
Novama
Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-

''The heck?'' Claude said as the male disappeared.Elliot took the bullet out of his leg before healing the wound.He then rushed over to Claude before teleporting them into the house.They checked the eating area for Liz before running to her room.''I intended on informing him should things escalate.I shall warn him now.I don't want you to come with me though.If this person teleports to Lord James's room,he could hurt both of you.And I don't like that I ca't find him in the estate.He didn't say he was leaving,though even if he did,we can not relax yet.'' Len said then looked at Claude and Elliot.''Claude-san and Elliot-san,please protect Liz-chan while I update Lord James.'' Len said.''Hai.'' Claude said as the two butlers ran over to Liz.When Len disappeared,so did the screen.He appeared in James' room.''My Lord,there's a armed male that wishes to see Liz.But Liz has informed me that the male might be after something you found while traveling.There are also several shadows with him that are capable of combat.I don't know if he wishes to steal something or hurt you or Liz but you and Liz should get to a safer place right now...I think we used to have a shelter of some sort but I do not know its current state.'' Len said.''We're sorry we couldn't stop him,milady.He teleported somewhere and we don't know where he went.'' Elliot said.

ooc:If anyone else interacted with Claude or Elliot,I'd be fine with responding to them too but no one has.And I haven't seen them online in a couple of days.I quote them though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:34 pm
User Image
James Khaivelli

James looked at the window again as he was gaining all this new information. He quickly went through his mind wondering if he had anything anyone would want. It more so be did something wrong. But if this guy w as after an item he was at a lost.

James shook his head, sounding cold "I don't have anything i can think of. I don't know why anyone would be after Liz however..." he looked at his phone then went to his closet and grabbed his back back "If hes after me i can handle it- and ill handle it on my own. Everyone's Jobs from here on out are to keep Liz safe." He stated while packing. He grabbed one of his passports and his wallet, putting into the front pocket of the bag. This time he packed his charger and cell phone.

he zipped the bag up and stood, placing it on one shoulder. "Ive never one for staying in doors anyeways" He stated, a little excited to leave again. Though he'd miss his sister, she was in better hands. And if this thing was after him- it was best for him to leave. Elliot, Claude, Len, and his new hire would take care of it. After all the thing he found that pulled itself together tried to come- he wasn't sure if it was angry and wanted Elliot or the new guy- but it ran when james told it to stop- he was now interested in finding it again.

"I hired someone new, they will be coming in with paper work-"
He mentioned offhandedly as he started walking down the stairs.  

PepperNutts

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image

Liz gave a small nod to Len as he told her that he would go talk to her brother. Once he left, Claude and Elliot came into the room, looking at them for a moment, Liz's gaze turned away a bit to the side. "I'm sorry that you had to fight him. You're not hurt are you?" Liz asked looking back at them with concern. Outside her door she caught a glimpse of James with a bag. Quickly getting up from her bed she rushed over to him, gently grabbing onto his wrist. She was silent for a moment not sure what to say, so much was happening so fast it felt like her head was spinning. "James... are you... are you leaving again?" she asked. He had just gotten back, now he was going to leave again? Wasn't he even going to see that the new help he had gotten would arrive and be able to see a familiar face?

User Image

[quote"Novama"]
Marceline-chan

[quote"Phoenix347"]
[quote"-KooL-LiSa-"]
PepperNutts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:22 pm
Monotonesword34
PepperNutts
Novama
Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-

''My Lord,it's not safe to walk around outside.I don't know where the guy is now,but if he hasn't teleported into the house,he could still be in the area.He's carrying a weapon with him.'' Len said.He watched the male start leaving the room.''Please don't be reckless,my Lord.'' he said.He then followed the male to the stairs.He then chuckled when the male told him about there being a new hire coming.''My Lord,you needn't to tell me such things.I'm an advanced security system.I have the recording of you telling Elliot and Claude about him so I already know.I know everything that occurs on this estate.'' he said.Claude and Elliot followed Liz.''Milady,it's alright.I can bring up a picture or recording of my Lord.Right now,what's important is that we keep you safe.'' Len said.''Liz,it's futile to argue with my Lord.He's rather stubborn once he's set his mind on something.'' Claude said.

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PepperNutts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:10 pm
User Image
James Khiavelli

He took Liz's hand when she grabbed his wrist. He did a small hand shake, jokingly. He smirked some and said "i am stubborn" he agreed. He then let Liz's hand go and turned with a small wave over his shoulder "Ill be fine- take care of the estate" When he said that he really meant for them to take care of themselves. He had his phone this time but most likely wouldn't have service, he never did anywhere he went.

The maid who was in charge of his vehicles pulled up on his old dirt bike. When the maid jumped off he straddled on. Taking his helmet and putting it on before taking off. Down the long drive way and out the main road.

((The letter Sydney had sent him was still in his room. It was a simple invitation for a party that night. It specifically said to come alone and she ended it with X's and O's around her signature. ))

((also im going to have a busy week so i'm out for a while till i know i can be stable- when i come back in ill have my new guy arrive smile ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:54 am
User Image

Liz knew her brother was stubborn, she knew that better than anyone, she was just worried that he would do something stupid or get himself hurt. Watching her brother leave, Liz called out behind him "You better not get hurt! And come back soon!" She spoke knowing there was nothing she could do to stop him from going.

Her gaze focusing on the door her brother had walked out of Liz spoke to Len "But who's going to keep him safe? I know he's strong, but everyone needs help sometimes." she spoken quietly. Why would he leave so soon? Normally he would stay for at least a few days. Liz thought to herself figuring that something must have come up.

Turning, Liz headed to her brother's room, not really knowing why. She just felt like there was something there that she had to see. Walking into the room, Liz scanned the room, some spotting a sheet of paper on the table. James was pretty organized, why would he leave a random paper in the middle of his desk. Going over to it, Liz picked up the piece of paper and was immediately shocked seeing Sydney's name with X's and O's. It was an invitation to some party later that night, but what kind of party demands that someone come alone. Maybe she was thinking to much into this, but something didn't feel right about it.

User Image

[quote"Novama"]
Marceline-chan

[quote"Phoenix347"]
[quote"-KooL-LiSa-"]
PepperNutts

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff