Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Neverland
Deep jungle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:44 pm
User Image

Xanitos' body vanished after hitting the tree. "Well looks like that didn't work." He said to Willow as they both came out of hiding. "Thought they would have followed the illusions of us." He added kind of disappointed.

"Don't worry about it at least now we know you can perform that spell again." The little fairy reassured. "Besides I think we have friendly company back that way one of my illusion copies saw Xalyk and that girl who has a mini dusk talk for her they must have just arrived." She added starting to fly back.

Xanitos sighed as Willow flew away then quickly followed her. "You mean Veix how come you can remember someones' name if you find them cute or something Willow it's not very nice." He commented.

"Oh now your just making that up I do not remember only the cute guys' names what gave you that idea." She said half shocked by his accusation as she sped up.

"You never change." He laughed matching her speed.

User Image

((OOC: Sorry for the long wait been super distracted. side note Sinato is Xanitos' Heartless not nobody just clarrifing don't mean to sound rude.))
Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:31 pm
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk didn't react much when Altera had run past and ahead, "All right...?' Xalyk said, somewhat confused, "I guess she's helping...?" Xalyk looked behind, seeing that Veix finally caught up, but noticed that Veix had some dirt smeared on her face, and her clothes were also stained with dirt, "What...happened to you? Did you trip or something?" Xalyk asked. "Nevermind, don't answer that, the answer's obvious." Xalyk said, looking back ahead, "Guess you need to get yourself cleaned up once we get back."

Revi-sama

kimi23loveheart

OogieKnight

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:11 pm
kimi23loveheart
Altera Hellsing/Lust
ORG #13User Image
"nothing says i love you but pure fear from darkness."

*******************************************************************************************

"Xanitos...."Altera copies shutter out in the direction of the jungle as her clones hids under the trees. they all spotted xanitos and willow within 15 minutes. "No more hiding...'

OogieKnight

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:45 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk continued to lead Veix, though, moving at a certain pace for Veix to keep up with. As they seemed to be running for awhile, Xalyk stopped and commanded Veix to stop as well, "Hang on, let me check around." Xalyk said with closed eyes. "Hmm....." Xalyk then pointed in a direction, looking towards that direction, "I sense some presences in that direction, maybe that's them." Xalyk looked back at Veix, "Just a little more running it seems." Xalyk said before running ahead again, taking the lead.

Revi-sama

kimi23loveheart

OogieKnight

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Veix was barely able to keep up with Xalyk, though it wasn't because she was tired, it's because she was just physically incapable of running as fast as Xalyk could. Xalyk was much stronger physically after all. When Xalyk had stopped to check their surroundings, she was panting a little.
But their break was short when Xalyk found some presences, hopefully Xanitos was there. She proceeded to follow Xalyk when he led the way again. It didn't take them long to reach their destination...though, when Veix looked around, she didn't see anyone around. She was a bit confused...maybe Xalyk was wrong.

OogieKnight

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:28 pm
Altera Hellsing/Lust
ORG #13User Image

*******************************************************************************************

Altera look at her clones and they nodded each other. she moved to observe Xanitos further. she laids on a tree bench and rest her eyes softly until she daydream about her past life. she sees someone in her past pointe to her consciousness and she zone out not understand.

"what.." she said waking up and kept eye on Xanitos as her clone accidentally ceased. she kinda was off guard for moment till Lust memic words in her mind. "Your not done yet. your not done yet.."

OogieKnight

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:04 am
kimi23loveheart

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Xanitos pushed through a set of bushes Willow following shortly after. He saw Xalyk first and just past him Veix. "I didn't expect to find you two here, did orders come in?" He asked slowly walking towards them.

Willow flew past Xanitos and quickly circled around Xalyk and then Veix and her little dusk. "Hows it going small stuff." Willow teased the dusk as she hovered nearby.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:35 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk sighed and pointed towards some bushes, "If you're wondering if I'm wrong, I'm not." And conveniently on time, Xanitos and his fairy companion appeared. Xalyk looked towards Altera, "Thanks for the help Altera..." Xalyk said before looking back at Xanitos, "Well, somewhat..."

Xalyk turned away and opened a dark corridor that led back to their headquarters, "Xanitos, we need to get you back home...you're in danger." Xalyk said before looking back at Xanitos, "It's your heartless...he's looking for you. So it's our mission to bring you back safe and sound."

Revi-sama

kimi23loveheart

OogieKnight

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

As Xalyk explained the situation to Xanitos, she was looking around. She seemed to still be in a sightseeing mood...though they were on a mission, so that may not be a possibility. She had to make sure she remembers this place for later exploration.
Veix's little nobody stood up and held up a fist...or somewhat of a fist towards Willow, "Hey! Who're you calling small!?" It sat back down with folded arms, "Anyway, you're one to talk Tinkerbell"
Veix looked up at her little nobody when it spoke of someone called Tinkerbell, tilting her head as if asking "Who's Tinkerbell?".
The little nobody was silent for a few seconds, "...I don't know actually."

OogieKnight

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:54 pm
Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

User Image

Xanitos looked confused when Xalyk said his heartless was looking for him. "My heartless? But the former leader said..it had returned to kingdom hearts I thought that meant it was destroyed." He said not understanding. {I lost you to my hunger} He recalled those words from his dream and realized what or who that voice was talking about. "Nema...." Darkness dripped like water from Xanitos' hands.

User Image

Willow laughed at being called Tinkerbell. "You realize I am a fairy right" She turned to fly back to Xani and stopped when seeing the darkness falling from his hands. "Xani lets get home and we can figure this out there." She said returning to his side and placing her small hands on his cheek.

Xanitos came back from his dazed state and the darkness vanished. "Your right Willow." He returned and walked towards the portal. "Thank you, both again for helping me again, feels like I am just causing trouble now that I am awake." He said in a somewhat depressed tone and stepped through the portal, Willow going through with him.  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:25 am
Altera Hellsing/Lust
ORG #13User Image

"No Problem , I meet you guys at Headquarters in little bit.." She said to Xanitos and Xalyk. she jumps down the ground and then zooms off of the air to another location. "FIND jaxon..find jaxon..'

why...?" she asked Lust but Lust never responded back to her. [EXIT]

OogieKnight

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:01 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk watched as Altera flew off elsewhere, wondering what was going on with her. But that wasn't Xalyk's business was it? "Well..." Xalyk looked at Veix whom still remained, "Let's get out of here shall we?" Xalyk said before going into the dark corridor. It stayed open for Veix.[exits]

Revi-sama

kimi23loveheart

OogieKnight

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:04 pm
Organization Member #3

Veix nodded and followed Xalyk into the dark corridor, it closed when she entered it.[exits]

OogieKnight

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

Neverland

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out