Reply Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles
Tayo's Characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TayoSensei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:21 pm
Hey people! So I go by Tayo pretty much all over the internet. I'll most likely name my main guy/girl the same. Also, I feel I should point out that I am a girl, I just preferred using the male avatar this time around. I haven't been on Gaia in years, probably since I first started high school (I'm in college now) so it's definitely been a while! I literally just made this profile 20 minutes ago! Anyways, I can't wait to start rping with everyone biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Taron Yotsuya
Nickname: Tayo
Race:Demon
Personality: Despite his serious completion, Tayo is actually a huge dork and slightly air-headed. He prefers staying in sometimes while cuddling and watching Netflix. When he's nervous he can never think of what to say and ends up a stuttering mess. On the inside, Tayo is a huge pervert, but he could never imagine being blunt to someone in that way. He always runs at night, and loves listening to anime soundtrack when driving.
Looks like: He has dark red hair, and crimson eyes. He's about 5'10, 180 lbs. Stud piercings in both ears and two tattoos. One on his left forearm, of roses, and a quote on the right side of his rib cage.
Bio: Tayo is your regular college student. He procrastinates all the time, but still somehow manages to get decent grades in his classes. As a kid, he lived in a small town where he knew everyone, but ended up moving to a big city during middle school. After that, Tayo was pretty shy and anti-social. It took him a few years to break out of his shell and become open to meeting new people.
In his world, humans, demons, and half-demons are a normal thing. Demons are considered to be "top dogs" of society, but Tayo never liked being seen as spoiled or privileged. He eventually moved in with his human grandfather, Daydrik, who lives out in the country in a small house.
A small quirk of Tayo's is that when he changes into his demon form, which normally happens when he's experiencing serious emotions, he turns into a girl. This is pretty normal with demons. When he's in that form, however, his personality changes and he becomes far more blunt and perverse. She's basically his alter ego in every way.
Tayo's female form looks like this: she has long red hair, crimson eyes, two black horns that sprout up behind her ears, a curvy figure, and B cup breasts.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

TayoSensei

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff