Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Small Comforts (Tree Skeletons x Red-Stained Blossom)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her father told her sternly that if she was going to get herself pregnant, she had better find one of the chosen elders to ensure a smooth pregnancy. "They aren't too difficult to find," he had told her. She had giggled at him, and nodded, and set out all full of hope. But even Tree Skeletons did not feel like giggling now.

"I looked, and I looked, and I looked," she wailed. "I'm about ready to pop, right here!" She thought about it. What could one of them do at this point, anyway?

"That's it," Tree Skeletons grumbled. "I'm going home. It's not that important, and I'd rather have the support of my family than the Swamp."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Out of the bushes bounded a small pink dog that may or may not have silently tailing her for the past few hours in her Legendary search.

"Arf!" it barked, prancing about her, tongue lolling merrily, just a normal sand dog with blazing eyes...

oopTiarana
<3

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:19 am
"What's this?" Tree Skeletons peered down at the sand dog. Something was not quite right about it, but she couldn't quite put her hoof on what. Stress and hormones were making her feel fuzzy. "Little dog, I'm sorry, but I can't play with you right now."

Jun D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Aww, don't be so nice about it, you'll make me feel bad," the sand dog spun its way into a no less prancy Acha even as it spoke, "you do look about ready to pop - reckon you'll be able to hold it till you get back though. Got your mate waiting or something?"
Tiarana

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:42 am
"O-oh," she whispered, looking down at an acha now. And then she giggled. This was just so absurd. "Ehe...he...sorry. No mate, but my own father is no doubt worried."

Jun D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:06 am
"Your own father?" the pink Acha actually looked genuinely touched, though she bounced restlessly from hoof to hoof, "isn't that just the sweetest thing.

"Might Daddy dearest want his darling daughter to receive a blessing for all his little grandchildren, perchance?"

She was already preparing to launch herself into a twirly circle, whatever the answer may be.

Tiarana

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:13 pm
"Well, of course, one of your venerable selves is the reason I've been wandering all around the swamp." She looked at the restless acha. "I don't think I can say no when you're already here, anyway, right?" She giggled.

Jun D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:58 pm
"Damn straight," she said, choosing not to dwell on the fact that she'd just followed her around till the doe had given up instead of volunteering from the start for the heck of it, "here we go!

"Motherfather help an anxious father put his mind at ease: bless his filly's colts and fillies with the best of what you please. Grow them healthy, grow them happy, grow them bright and well-behaved - and through it all, be kind to grandpa: keep his darling daughter safe!"

Prance, twirl, end - deep bow. She was quite proud of that one.

Tiarana

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:26 pm
"Oh, that was quite lovely," Tree Skeletons gushed, dancing a little dance herself - as much as she was able to, at least. "I think you have put my own mind quite at ease about this whole matter. I'm sure my father can breathe a sigh of relief."

"I admit it didn't occur to me to bring anything to give you, but if you ever find yourself in a deep clearing filled with one giant bonfire and a lot of raucous partiers, be sure to take a look around and see if you can spot me in the crowd. My cousin makes some very good fermented fruity beverages and I'm sure she won't mind sharing."

Jun D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:42 am
"Ooh ooooh," her ears pricked - Rouge liked the sound of that very much indeed, "I'll take you up on that someday! Get home safe, now."

And then she spun into a dog again, and darted away into the green to tail the doe homewards for another couple of hours - partly because the girl was really fit to pop anytime, and partly because the little diversion had led her rather far from where she was supposed to be.

Tiarana
El done. Thanks, Tia!

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items