Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Overwhelmed & Blessed (Learns + Bare Trees)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A laugh rang out across an empty gove. It wasn't exactly a joyous laugh, though that was part of it, but also a nervous one. An excited exclamation that also hinted at a hidden anxiety.

Learns By Listening was pacing back and forth. Four tiny pink hooves followed unsteadily in his path. He'd wanted to be a Mother. He'd been overjoyed when he'd found the very little one shadowing his movements- Now, though, he was going to have even more. A very lovely doe he'd had a tryst with once was expecting. He wasn't sure he could handle more than one.

What was he going to do?!

Aric Val
Thank you thank you thank you /sobs grossly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:38 pm

She was still getting used to her new form in a way. Yes, she was lighter, faster, she saw things in a new perspective. But it was like it was natural, gliding this way across the swamp and her little limbs lithe and quick. Like it was a part of her all this time and she didn't even realize it. She could see the flowers bloom so clearer, she could perch on a branch with Sprig, she felt more connected to the swamp and the MotherFather.

But that was only the beginning of this new chapter in her life.

This feeling that someone was calling out to her, someone in need and seeking for a blessing that she could give. And oh Bare Trees was only very happy to do that. It was a call she would answer gladly.

It was easy to find the kin, she could almost feel his anxiety and worry -- admittedly she was a little surprised to find a buck! The little foxbun glided on the trees and low branches and jumped right in front of the large totoma with her furry little head looking up and her branches sprawled upwards, looking at him eagerly.

LOLLI qAqghgfh
Eeee no problem lolli <3!

Aric Val

Mega Cub

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:25 pm
He nearly came out of his own body when the foxbun jumped down in front of him ... were those horns? Heart racing and nerves shocked out of a deep, deep, anxiety he wasn't sure what to do.

"Ah, hmm, hello," he stammered out. "Please tell me you're a sign from the motherfather."

Aric Val

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:37 am

She nodded her head, opened her mouth, chuckled softly, a soft amused unintelligible sound coming from the little horned foxbun.

And right there and then she changed into her kimeti form, long strong branches stretching out from her body, bright eyes looking at the totoma with a sweet smile.

"I can sense you're worried, anxious." she paused, taking a step towards him and her head bowing down. "I am here to help, yes. Please don't look so tense!" She held out a hoof towards him, indicating him to touch it since she knew he would be calmed. *

(Bare Trees has a Calming touch as a power)
LOLLI quack

Aric Val

Mega Cub

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:39 pm
He lifted his own leg and gently touched his hoof to hers. The relief was instant and he let out a gentle sigh.

"Thank you," he said after a beat. "I'm already an adopted father, but the thought of suddenly having more seems so overwhelming. What if they need more than I can offer? What if they're born ill? What if they hate me?"

The questions came out as quiet concern more than the anxious rattling they'd been in his head just a short while ago. He was never going to be able to properly express what that meant to him.

Aric Val

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff