Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:50 pm
Jim took a sip of water from his own glass, not noticing KO's carefully concealed suspicion. "Good, good; I figured you did, but like I said, it's just one of those things I'm obligated to say anyway," he said again with a shrug. He took another sip, then looked a little surprised - as if he'd just remembered something he should've remembered earlier. "Oh! Feel free to kick me out if you want to change or want some privacy or something. I'm coming on the trip too as medical staff just in case, so if you suddenly feel unwell I'll just be right next door," so saying he pointed in one direction, presumably the direction his own room would be in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:14 am
Hu, well it made sense that one of them would come along to make sure he was okay; he had just woken up from a month long coma. And stood up unaided, and managed to put on a bathrobe, and now he was sitting upright sipping water. Hu.

"Thanks," KO nodded, "I'd like to let my smaller pokemon out, give them an update. I'll let you know if I need anything?" He then took another sip of water to show willing, and he was a bit thirsty anyway.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:54 pm
After another sip, Jim said, "Oh sure, yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I mean, they've been in their pokeballs for a month, I'm sure they're probably at least a little worried. But yeah, definitely let me know if you need anything, or if anything seems off, or you start feeling funny or anything. Anything at all, all right?" As he spoke, he'd begun moving towards the door given that KO sounded very much like he would like some time to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:01 pm
"...Yeah. Thanks." He was starting to feel kind of groggy again, perhaps he'd worn himself out? "Might just get some rest actually," he added a little vaguely as Jim headed for the door. Deciding he'd let his team out later he scooped the pokeballs into one of the pockets of his robe. It was hardly surprising he was tired.... KO looked at the glass of water he was still holding in his other hand. Maybe, but why? Maybe... maybe everything would look clearer after he'd slept a bit. KO set the glass of water down on the table, this seemed to be a bit of a challenge, and lay down on the bed. Whatever else was going on he was alive and that was a lot more than he'd expected last time he'd been conscious. Soon he'd be back at HQ, and everything would go back to normal.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:09 pm
"All right," Jim said with a light frown. He opened his mouth to speak, thought better of it, closed it for a few moments, then said instead, "Don't go slipping back into a coma or anything again, all right? I'll come back and check on you in a few hours."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:15 pm
"Heh, I promise," KO replied sleepily. Comas didn't just happen, there had to be... mmh, trauma, or a stroke or something, and the trauma had already healed and a stroke wasn't likely. Seemed like everything was going to be okay, but still this was all... Mmmh. And he needed to look at his chest later, he hoped the scar - there had to be a scar - wasn't too ugly.... And when he got back to base he was going to catch up with Tam on research, and get the gossip from Lex, and see if he could get a 'report card' from the mission.... Stuff.

For the time being KO's eyes slid closed and he drifted into a sleep that was certainly not drugged or anything like that, and anyone who said it was was a dirty liar.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:27 pm
Jim left the obviously not drugged KO to sleep. After some nebulous length of time the boat docked at Camphoreon's harbor, and Jim wheeled KO back up on deck, past the various Rockets no longer in uniform who, as before, completely ignored both KO and Jim, then wheeled him out into the city. Along the darkened street sat a nondescript vehicle that awaited them with a Rocket in plainclothes in the driver's seat, sent specifically from HQ to pick up KO and bring him back. It was there that Jim left them, but not after once more reminding KO to head straight to the infirmary upon arriving back at the base.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff