[Fin] You Only Live Twice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:45 pm
"Relating hexagram with gnaw and biting? Are these supposed to sound suggestive?" KO asked, mentally picturing what the relating hexagram might look like. "So what does yours mean, and what is a duo reading?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:56 pm
"Gnaw and Biting is more like you have your leg in a trap. Not let me nibble on your ear." Lex blew out his breath. "And pretty much tossing the coins after the first to get a second Primary hexagram to read against the first."

"Prospering is basically as it sounds, it is the dawn of a new time, a promotion, and advancement or a receiving gifts ... with a line at six it is partly warning to go smoothly, don't pull the ninetail's tail." Lex sketched it slightly and shifted to another pattern of line, despite the image being mainly in his head. " Gnawing and Biting Through is a hexagram for obstacles and to remove them and to be persistent in their removal."

"Attending is to wait and act as needed... which is my opposite." Lex admitted that one was probably dead on, his patience and focus on tasks that did not catch his interested has never been good. "

"So in all, the fortunate is there will be difficulties but with tenacity you will achieve what you have come to do and greet a new dawn."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:01 pm
"Ha! Just ear nibbling? You're more vanilla than I thought," KO teased gently. Lex's other words washed over him like a reassuringly confusing tide, it didn't matter that he had no idea what it all meant until Lex broke it down. "So who is it you've come to do?" he added, because he couldn't resist. "I would have thought the medics would have banned you from that sort of thing until you're walking around again!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:21 pm
Lex laughed slightly and gave a relaxed lopsided grin. "Well, how about you? Think we can managed well enough." He cast the coins again, watching them spread out and clatter.

"eight," he said, casting again as he waited to see what KO would respond with and ear tips a tad bit pink, as he continued his casts. "Grouping turning into clustering. Transition of old thoughts into new, adding the hidden stripping, do away with the old way of order and adapt a new one." He gave a soft hum. "Capacity to do things."

"So, since the spirits are all on board with change, would you care to
go on an actual date? Somewhere nice, which means I am going to have to get some sort of dress pants and shirt." Dresses were out with his new scars if he wanted to keep a low profile.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:08 am
"Oh no, no chance," KO laughed, "I'm not going to responsible for damaging you any further. There is nothing worse than being interrupted mid coitus by a need to visit the infirmary. I think that it would be-" KO stopped mid sentence as he registered the rest of what Lex had, said and the faint flush of his pale skin.

For once in his life he was completely at a loss for words.

He blinked.

"Come again?" he managed eventually, looking more than a little baffled. "You want to go on a date with me? That's... a little out of left field." He wasn't sure what to make of it. It wasn't an unpleasant idea; he liked Lex, he liked dates, and he certainly liked what followed a good date, but... well he hadn't expected this. At all. Perhaps if he were less worn out and had less on his mind he would be able to process it better but right now... what? Really? A fancy date?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:43 pm
Yoketron murmured tiredly, looking at his newest charge with a bit of pity.

Lex flushed a tad bitter, coloring his nose and a strip across his cheeks and busied himself with stringing his coins back on the necklace. Okay, so maybe he was having a hypomania episode but it didn't stop anything from being true. It wasn't like it was so far off from his usual temperament anyhow.

"Just... I thought you were dead an I thought I had totally screwed up any chance and I'm rathersureIjsutscrewedthisup..." He paused giving a groan at the jumble of words and rubbed his forehead. Breatheee. Breathe, Breathe.

"Not right now... don't have clothes for it and not really up to it unless you just want a date of sitting around in a training or something." Tambrey had mentioned some things and he couldn't see why he couldn't use the rooms stats to make a nice place to have a date. "Or outside, because it gets a bit claustrophobic being in a base underneath a large body of water and maybe later one at a nice restaurant when things calm down."

"Cause don't think you be willing to go on another date with me if we end up arrested." Wait had he missed something.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:07 pm
Wow. Alright. KO shifted a little further onto his desk so that he could actually sit rather than perching, closed his eyes and combed his fingers through his hair, once again attempting to process... well, any of that. It felt like his head was filling up with things he didn't understand so much that his skull was going to crack, sure that was medically impossible but it was how it felt. 'Any chance I had'? So Lex had been thinking about this before? If so what did that mean? What the hell did any of the last month mean?

"Not right now," KO agreed, his voice uncharacteristically soft and weary. He felt like he should say something else, he did care about Lex but... but this was just too much to think about right now. KO sighed and opened his eyes again but he kept his gaze lowered away from Lex. "Look.... I thought I was going to die on that jet and then I woke up in a strange place, got put straight on a ship, and slept the whole way here. I haven't had time to...." He trailed off, unable to find the right words to continue the sentence.

After some moments of silence KO continued; "Ask me again another time. I can make you some nice clothes though, I have a whole week off. Tailored is always better than off the peg, especially by me." He tried to put his usual lilting purr into the brag but it came out as flat as everything else he'd just said. He was tired, and he hadn't expected this, and he didn't know what to do.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:12 pm
"Sorry, just ... ugh, you don't know how sorry I am. Shouldn't have sprung this on you." He really shouldn't have but at that split moment of time everything just seemed right. He fastened the necklace around his neck, letting the coins slid in their customary place against his skin.

"It was stupid... and sorry. And maybe?" He felt like an arse and Yoketron was giving him this look and... nope.

"Don't need mood stabilizers 'Tron," he added, darkly at the Zoroark and ugh.He didn't want that conversation again. "Maybe I should just go so you can get some rest and come to terms with the whole near death thing?" And he could find a nice quiet place to bemoan his stupidity?  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:29 pm
Yes, he knew, he knew, but had it been necessary for Lex to mention the meds aloud? Perhaps it hadn't been intentionally so but it felt very manipulative but then again perhaps that was just his own state of mind talking.

He really wanted a drink right now. He wanted somebody to lie down with too, not to do anything but just to... just to be. He wanted to be close to another person, to feel the warmth of another body against his, and arms around him.

"I... Yes. I think I could do with getting some rest," KO replied, eyes still lowered and hands gripping the edge of the desk. Those fortunes, they'd been very apt... had Lex made them up to fit what he wanted to say as some kind of excuse? When he didn't get the desired reaction had he mentioned the medication to show that it wasn't at his fault at all, that he wasn't responsible for what he said and did?... He needed to get some rest.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:33 pm
"Just ughhh... Sorry." Lex got up carefully and motioned Yoketron to move the chair out and he stood carefully. "Just... never mind okay, just glad to have you back and in one piece. And get well soon."

He paused, debating on giving KO a hug and decided against it. "Later, then." He muttered and carefully stepped after Yoketron wanting to at least leave the room on his own will power.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:55 pm
"Right... see you soon then. Take care of yourself."

As the door closed behind Lex KO sighed heavily and got to his feet. Doing anything seemed like too much effort right at the moment and so he stripped off his borrowed clothes and crawled into bed. It was quite a long time before he fell asleep.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff