Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] What troubles you? (Fleet Foot + Lightbringer)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "What do you think, Snaggle Claw?" the mare glanced down at the color-streaked cheetah, a look passing between the two that seemed to tell them that the crossing at the junction before them would be next to impossible.

The running water before them had swelled in recent days due to the rains. Thankfully, it was not raining this day and their fur was able to get some breathing in to dry them off.

"You're right," she sighed deeply. "We should keep going and see if we can cross up there."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The river had swollen with the rain. Lightbringer had known it was raining, after all she had been caught in the storms, but it was with a sinking heart that she surveyed the river. The current was too rough to risk swimming across. She thought momentarily to her youth - surely if this was in Westfen, then Flame and No Bloodstains and her would be rushing into the rapids. Someone would have needed to fish them out of course, and they would have probably spent the next week alternating between Feverfew's gentle nursing and the fury of the other adults.

Even the thought of her father's disapproving gaze sent a shiver down her spine. Come Again, her companion and loyal lion, nudged her leg.

She had been so caught up in her memories that she hadn't noticed the kiokote and cheetah nearby. Lightbringer lowered her head in greeting.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
EchoLimaFoxtrot

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:04 pm
As the continued moving forward, they came across a pretty doe that reminded Fleet Foot of how the twilight sky looked when it was obscured with the canopy branches. And her lion looked like a blaze creeping up the night smoke. The pair worked well, and the kio was happy to have her trusty cheetah there as well... you just never know. The Swamp can be a very unforgiving place and friend-foe details can sometimes be vague.

She could keep moving, nod in greeting and keep moving... but that was not her style. Fleet Foot drew conclusions based on her past and what she knew of others' pasts as well. And so, sniffing a potential life experience to dwell upon Fleet Foot stopped and gave a smile in return.

"Well, hello!" the mare gave a long sigh, leaning away from her shorter leg - it was causing her some pain (but then again, it always did). "Do you know if there is a way to cross along the way you came? I am guessing not, for you probably wouldn't be also following it this way." Fleet Foot tilted her head to the side. "Unless, you crossed from the other side already?"

Typically, she let the others start talking, but this doe seemed a little more reserved by lowering her head. The mare tried to catch her eye to give her a reassuring smile.

Minsuil
Sorry, I could only find Snaggle Claw's cert so didn't post it, and forgot to link it. Such a pretty lion!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:04 am
Lightbringer blinked twice before turning to the doe. She was quite unused to such...openness from strangers. Most seemed to keep to their own business and she was happy to do the same. She took note of the kiokote's hobble and took a few steps forward so that the mare needn't walk too much.

"I don't believe there is a way to cross. We might have to wait for the river to calm down."

EchoLimaFoxtrot
here's the uncert for your uses o / and nah, don't worry about it!

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:35 pm
It took everything she could not to wince, even though Fleet Foot knew the doe was trying to be thoughtful by walking closer. She was quite used to others trying to make things easier on her... the mare appreciated it, but sometimes it was nice to just have her leg forgotten. In the same breath, she was found out her answer - there didn't seem to be a way to cross.

With a deep sigh, Fleet Foot grumbled. "Well, that is unfortunate. I was hoping to cover more ground today... on the other side." The mare gave Snaggle Claw a look. The cheetah darted off.

"In that case... would you mind keeping an old mare company?" her eyes danced... for she was not old in the least bit. "Snaggle Claw," she nodded in the direction he darted off, "is great, but sometimes I actually like someone to talk with. So, my name is Fleet Foot. I am pleased to make your acquaintance."

Maybe she could get this doe's story while she was at it...

Minsuil
Eeee! Thank you!!! I will need that as I get my journal 2.0 going xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:43 am
Lightbringer paused for a moment. There was no harm in keeping the mare company especially seeing as she could not cross the river today anyways. She nodded, and made a motion at the lion that walked with her.

"I am called Lightbringer and this one is Come Again. Well met, Fleet Foot, Snaggle Tooth."

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Sorry she is so untalkative. T__T

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:51 pm
"Wonderful!" The mare grinned openly and glance around to limp to a nearby opening where the grass was a little more softer and the trees gave way to the now clear skies. The storms had eaten all the clouds and fed it to the raging river. Fleet Floot stretched out and lounged on the soft grass.

She leaned back with a long breath, closed her eyes to the sun. "It can sure be beautiful here sometimes. It is nothing like the prairies, but I never was one much for running anyways." Granted, she did enjoy watching the races. Cracking open a golden eye, Fleet Foot looked over at Lightbringer, knowing the doe might never see it.

Minsuil

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff