Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Dreams (Hero + Doom)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"...Ascended." The word continued as the glowing eyes overtook his mind's eye.

Hero slowly came to, the dream slowly flaking away to give way to the morning sounds of the Swamp. Along with it came a nibbling pain. Pain? The buck's eyes jumped open. "Adventure!" he hollered before rolling to his knees and glaring at the caiman - whose sharp teeth were firmly chomped around the sensitive part of his tail.

"What was that for?" he demanded before nudging the reptile away.

Adventure hissed and scurried away, but not before Hero could see the concerned look in its eyes.

The buck's eyes narrowed. The only time the caiman had had that look was when he was injured and he was brought back from Death's threshold. Did the caiman think something was wrong with him? It was just a dream, right? His mind swirled, trying to piece back together as much of it as he could. It seemed similar, so much like bits and pieces of his naming.

Hero looked up to the sky, expecting stars but just caught sight of clouds blocking an otherwise sunny expanse. "It was just a dream," he told himself, as if he was just trying to convince himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pulled out from her deep slumber, Doom found herself energized by the absence of her latest companion, lethargy. She voiced her approval by buzzing loudly as she perused the green wasteland. She greeted the cry of pain with her own mismatched droning garble and stopped short when she saw the red one and its offensive little caiman. She stayed in the air hovered in front of Hero, waiting. If he wanted a dream, she would only be too happy to oblige. Hopefully he would notice her soon.

EchoLimaFoxtrot

fluorescein
Crew

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:57 pm
Hero dropped his gaze from the clouds, only to be face-to-face with a familiarly colored giant wasp. He blinked in shock, never having seen one before but having heard their droning and buzzing. Along with the stories were always exaggerations of their sting. But, really, looking at the size of one...maybe they weren't over-dramatic.

"Um," he gulped. "Hello."

fluorescein

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:25 am
EchoLimaFoxtrot
It's been a while since I've RPed so I'm rusty, but let's get him out of the funk.

It couldn't be helped. At his reasonably lukewarm greeting, she stung him.  

fluorescein
Crew

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:59 pm
"AGH!" Hero's eyes bugged out (no pun intended). Nope, the strength of the venom of those giant wasps was not exaggerated one bit. That hurt!

"What was that for, Wasp? I am up, I'M UP!" The buck glared from the wasp to the caiman. Were these two conspiring? Were they that determined to cause an unending cycle of pain? It was working.

"That is going to hurt more tomorrow," he slurred. That sting hurt... really, it was the size of a goose egg already. "To avoid any further discomfort, Wasp... can I help you? I already had a pounding headache..."

Adventure eyed said wasp... something was very familiar... but where was its favorite chew toy tail?

fluorescein

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff