Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was probably a bad idea to go to Burning Bush whenever he had a problem, but - well - Westward Bound could admit he had a problem, at least. Well, it wasn't that much of a problem, to be honest.

...it was nice seeing Oathkeeper again, okay? It happened often enough, but the confirmation that her belly was swollen with child again was, well, pleasing. And...most of the others had turned out fine. Sweet Beck, proud Shameless, dedicated Flame of the West...and No Bloodstains, still missing. No, that wasn't fair. Sun remembered his son, patient and methodical. No Bloodstains had gone in search of fitting tribute, he was certain. Longclaw could never have sent him out underprepared, especially since he was Westward Bound's own child, and Longclaw and he were like brothers-in-arms.

Longclaw wouldn't endanger No Bloodstains like that. And his son was smart: he didn't wander where caiman hunted for pleasure. Well, perhaps now he did, but what was the use worrying and worrying over possibilities?

What mattered now was that Oathkeeper was pregnant - again - and Sun needed to seek their tribe's oldest seer. Did it mean something, that the kin he felt so...affectionate for was still someone he could only see between bouts of duties for his tribe? He knew it was stupid, but sometimes he wanted more.

Minsuil
Sorry for taking so long q___q! I figure he doesn't know about her ascension yet bc she keeps to herself and they're waiting to announce it and he's just seeking her for advice like the dumb softie he is

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Burning Bush heard someone approaching her groove. It was much the same as before she'd left - a bit overgrown, but the Gatherers and Builders had been diligent in its care. Her home was north of the Blackwater, nestled between three mangroves. A fallen log had been converted into a storage area for her by the builders. A relatively flat rock had been placed under a net of exposed mangrove roots. It was on this rock Burning Bush was resting when she heard Sun's approach.

"Westward Bound, stop agonizing and come in. Your son is fine and you know that too, so I assume you have something else on your mind?"

Like, perhaps, maybe a lady friend? It would have been her first guess. Burning Bush arched a single eyebrow.

thyPOPE

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:28 pm
Hey, he could come here when he hadn't seen Burning Bush in a while, too, right? "What if I just missed you?" he returned, in good humor despite himself. Burning Bush was pretty prickly most of the time, but they'd spent a long time working together for the betterment of the clan. "But...of course, you're right as always." She was the seer, after all. He flicked his tail, a little guiltily. It was really warm here, wasn't it? Sun shook his head and stepped toward the voice anyway. It was summer, he chided himself. Of course it was warm. "I - do you remember Oathkeeper?"

Actually, he was fairly certain Burning Bush had never met Oathkeeper. But he knew he talked about the doe a lot, although maybe not by name. Longclaw ragged on him a lot for it, after all. And she was a strong doe, and she'd born him strong children who'd made the clan stronger. He thought of haughty Shameless and fierce Flame of the West again. "She's, uh, my kids' mom," he added, perhaps unnecessarily. As he swung into view he began the story. "I've been meeting with her. She's..."

He looked up, ostensibly to meet her eyes. But his jaw hung open for a few more seconds. Burning Bush hadn't been literally on fire the last time he'd seen her! "...I was going to say she's pregnant again, but...wow." If anything was unexpected, this was.

Minsuil
begs forgiveness i am the slowest TTmTT

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces