Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for Literate Role Players (1 x 1 Always)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:52 pm
Hey there, everybody. I'm here in search of active and literate role players who would be interested in role playing with me. Now, when I say literate, I mean the usage of proper spelling of grammar, not so much of how many paragraphs you can write. I'm really all about the quality instead of the quantity. Anyways, down below I've got a list of pairing ideas that plots can be based off of. We can mix them, mash them up in anyway, but these are just preferences that I had come up with off of the top of my head. If any of them sound interesting to you, please let me know, and we'll work something out. I can play either male or female, and I am perfectly okay with male love and female love, too (Yaoi and Yuri). Please note that I don't create profiles, due to I have my own way of keeping my characters organized. So, if you want to create character profiles, you're more than welcome to do so, but please don't try to force me to create one. If you have any ideas you want to throw at me, please send me a private message or just quote me.

Pairing List

Vampire x Human x Vampire Hunter
Teacher x Student
Jock x Nerd x Rebel
Celebrity x Non Fan
Popular x Outcast
Rich x Poor
Teacher x Student x Student
Kidnapper x Victim
Demon x Human x Demon
Master x Slave
Evil Lord x Princess x Knight
Elf Princess x Human Knight
Witch x Human
Goddess x Human
Angel x Human x Demon
Fallen Angel x Human x Vampire
Werewolf x Human
Rebel x Jock
God x Human x Devil
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Rebel x Nerd
Assassin x Princess
Band Member x Fan
Dragon x Human
Kitsune x Human
Doctor x Patient
Elf Ranger x Rogue
Half Sister x Half Brother
Mafia Boss x Citizen
Death x Human
Student x Foreign Exchange Student
Circus Freak x Citizen
Model x Obsessed Fan
Hero x Villain
Babysitter x Parent
Robot x Human
Alien x Human
Detective x Mafia
Police Officer x Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:31 am
MultiAsh

Hello ^^ So I would be interested in a rp with you. Although my first problem is I'm interested in too many ideas so I guess are you in the mood for anything in specific or would you like me to try and narrow it down a bit o.o?

Also I do have an idea I think you might like. It involves a magical school but it's not anything like Harry potter it's a bit different. In this RP our characters would be going there for their first year and they would have no idea of who the other is obviously.

Also not sure if this is your deal but I prefer long drawn out rp's not the get in quick and be done etc. Just wondering if you are interested.  

Frozen Kaori chan

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:16 am
Frozen Kaori chan
Hello ^^ So I would be interested in a rp with you. Although my first problem is I'm interested in too many ideas so I guess are you in the mood for anything in specific or would you like me to try and narrow it down a bit o.o?

Also I do have an idea I think you might like. It involves a magical school but it's not anything like Harry potter it's a bit different. In this RP our characters would be going there for their first year and they would have no idea of who the other is obviously.

Also not sure if this is your deal but I prefer long drawn out rp's not the get in quick and be done etc. Just wondering if you are interested.

Of course I'm interested! ^.^ I do have to ask about your idea, because it seems pretty interesting. What did you mean by they have no idea who the other is? That part sort of makes no sense to me. ^.^; Would you mean like they're attending a magical school filled with different creatures that plans on teaching them how to live among humans in the human world?

I also prefer long role plays. ^w^ Some people really want to do quick role plays, and that's just not me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:23 am
MultiAsh
Frozen Kaori chan

Of course I'm interested! ^.^ I do have to ask about your idea, because it seems pretty interesting. What did you mean by they have no idea who the other is? That part sort of makes no sense to me. ^.^; Would you mean like they're attending a magical school filled with different creatures that plans on teaching them how to live among humans in the human world?

I also prefer long role plays. ^w^ Some people really want to do quick role plays, and that's just not me.

Noes I can't sleep today x.x...

Alright What I mean by they don't know each other is our two characters don't know each other at the beginning like to the point we might even not have them meet right away more of to get ourselves into the rp ^^

Okay so the school of Magic works like this. In the world there are people who cn use magic, People who can't use magic. There are also all the mythical creatures and such. This school has a few people who go about and find those who can use magic, (Think similar to the Templar in Dragon's Age)
Magic is slowly becoming increasingly feared in the world, as the beings who can't use magic are becoming more fearful of both the mythical creatures and those who use magic. However the mythical beings don't truly associate with humanity either so this school is mostly just wizards.. I guess kind of like Hogwarts but very different.

So this school teaches people how to use their magic to survive in the world but once they go to this school their lives for many many years is going to be at the school. It runs off a Japanese schooling system so year round and the students are required to live here. In MOST cases the students can't return to their home's anyway and their families disowned them. The people who use magic are tied to one element. I like the system of the 12 elements but I also like the idea that some people used like a hybrid element and such so the 12 prime elements are: Light, Dark, Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Plant, Lightning, Ice, Steel, Cosmos, and Void. If you need any description on any of these let me know please.

So the school is actually pretty big. My thoughts where we could either have our characters be going for their first year or have been going for awhile they've just never met each other. Obviously it's run in a medieval setting but it's more of like a Roman time frame. I actually have like three different storyplot ideas using this is a basic setting but we can talk about those after we get started if you would like ^^  

Frozen Kaori chan

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:45 am
Frozen Kaori chan

Alright What I mean by they don't know each other is our two characters don't know each other at the beginning like to the point we might even not have them meet right away more of to get ourselves into the rp ^^

Okay so the school of Magic works like this. In the world there are people who cn use magic, People who can't use magic. There are also all the mythical creatures and such. This school has a few people who go about and find those who can use magic, (Think similar to the Templar in Dragon's Age)
Magic is slowly becoming increasingly feared in the world, as the beings who can't use magic are becoming more fearful of both the mythical creatures and those who use magic. However the mythical beings don't truly associate with humanity either so this school is mostly just wizards.. I guess kind of like Hogwarts but very different.

So this school teaches people how to use their magic to survive in the world but once they go to this school their lives for many many years is going to be at the school. It runs off a Japanese schooling system so year round and the students are required to live here. In MOST cases the students can't return to their home's anyway and their families disowned them. The people who use magic are tied to one element. I like the system of the 12 elements but I also like the idea that some people used like a hybrid element and such so the 12 prime elements are: Light, Dark, Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Plant, Lightning, Ice, Steel, Cosmos, and Void. If you need any description on any of these let me know please.

So the school is actually pretty big. My thoughts where we could either have our characters be going for their first year or have been going for awhile they've just never met each other. Obviously it's run in a medieval setting but it's more of like a Roman time frame. I actually have like three different storyplot ideas using this is a basic setting but we can talk about those after we get started if you would like ^^

Okay, I get it. Obviously our characters wouldn't know each other at first. I'm really liking this idea. So it's like a magical school for mages and whatnot that can control one element, within a world of mythical creatures and humans, correct?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:55 am
MultiAsh
Frozen Kaori chan

Okay, I get it. Obviously our characters wouldn't know each other at first. I'm really liking this idea. So it's like a magical school for mages and whatnot that can control one element, within a world of mythical creatures and humans, correct?

That's about it ^^.

Also do you usually do pm's or forums or o.o?  

Frozen Kaori chan

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:58 am
Frozen Kaori chan
That's about it ^^.

I'm usually okay with either one. I'm also okay with whichever gender I end up with, as well. ^.^ So you can choose where the role play should take place and which gender you want to have.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:02 pm
MultiAsh
Frozen Kaori chan
That's about it ^^.

I'm usually okay with either one. I'm also okay with whichever gender I end up with, as well. ^.^ So you can choose where the role play should take place and which gender you want to have.

Oh okay ^^ Well I prefer Pm's and I'm better with females although I can do both o.o So I guess we're the same on the gender thing. which are you more in the mood to do?  

Frozen Kaori chan

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:53 pm
Frozen Kaori chan
Oh okay ^^ Well I prefer Pm's and I'm better with females although I can do both o.o So I guess we're the same on the gender thing. which are you more in the mood to do?

Okay, we'll do messages. ^.^; Yeah, it's natural for us to lean towards the female roles. I'm honestly okay with both, though today, I think I should take the male role. I need to brush up on the male role quite a bit. I'm very rusty.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:08 pm
MultiAsh
Frozen Kaori chan

Okay, we'll do messages. ^.^; Yeah, it's natural for us to lean towards the female roles. I'm honestly okay with both, though today, I think I should take the male role. I need to brush up on the male role quite a bit. I'm very rusty.

Okay ^^ Maybe as things go along we could even do multiple roles here but that depends on how well the rp works o.o  

Frozen Kaori chan

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:50 am
Frozen Kaori chan
Okay ^^ Maybe as things go along we could even do multiple roles here but that depends on how well the rp works o.o

^.^ I believe we could, especially in messages. It's not too difficult. I believe if we're really compatible as partners, then we'll pull out some more role plays together.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:23 pm
Bump

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:57 pm
I'm gonna try to throw out a challenge for both myself and for anyone who wishes to role play with me. Before I explain the little challenge to make this search thread a bit more interesting, I'm gonna put down in bold which role I'd like to play as, as well as the gender I would like to be (Please keep in mind that, like other people, I do have a tendency to lean towards female roles than male roles, but I can play either). Granted, it's not set in stone. I don't have to be that certain role or that certain gender. They're still up for grabs like normal.

Anyways, onto the fun little challenge I had in mind. So, my goal is to role play all of these ideas at some point. I know there are people who enjoy multiple ideas, and sometimes no one has a plot in mind. My challenge for everyone who decides to come in and decide to role play with me, choose a couple of ideas you're interested in, along with the role and gender you'd like to be for each one. Instead of creating a set plot, we'll immediately hop into the role play for all of the ideas you have chosen, and let the story sort of unravel itself. It makes it a bit more fun, right? So let's get right into it, guys!

Vampire x Human x Vampire Hunter- (Female)
Teacher x Student- (Female or Male)
Jock x Nerd x Rebel- (Female)
Celebrity x Non Fan- (Female)
Popular x Outcast- (Female or Male)
Rich x Poor- (Female or Male)
Teacher x Student x Student- (Female)
Kidnapper x Victim- (Female)
Demon x Human x Demon- (Female)
Master x Slave- (Female or Male)
Evil Lord x Princess x Knight- (Female)
Elf Princess x Human Knight- (Female or Male)
Witch x Human- (Female)
Goddess x Human- (Male)
Angel x Human x Demon- (Female)
Fallen Angel x Human x Vampire- (Female)
Werewolf x Human- (Female or Male)
Rebel x Jock- (Female or Male)
God x Human x Devil- (Female)
Good Girl x Bad Boy- (Female)
Rebel x Nerd- (Female)
Assassin x Princess- (Female)
Band Member x Fan- (Female)
Dragon x Human- (Female or Male)
Kitsune x Human- (Female or Male)
Doctor x Patient- (Female or Male)
Elf Ranger x Rogue- (Female)
Half Sister x Half Brother- (Female)
Mafia Boss x Citizen- (Female or Male)
Death x Human- (Female)
Student x Foreign Exchange Student- (Female)
Circus Freak x Citizen- (Female or Male)
Model x Obsessed Fan- (Female or Male)
Hero x Villain- (Female or Male)
Babysitter x Parent- (Female or Male)
Robot x Human- (Female or Male)
Alien x Human- (Female or Male)
Detective x Mafia- (Female or Male)
Police Officer x Citizen- (Female)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:29 pm
I just PMed you!  

Capricious Creator

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items