Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:38 pm
"Ah..." Tambrey smirked slightly; okay, yes, it -did- make sense how that might be a little more embarrassing. After all, her earbuds weren't actually part of her ears, and were somewhat easily forgotten about.

Her own concern mirrored Aulus' slightly, mildly, but very much present, as she considered what he'd just said.
"He, uh, doesn't have access to comms on there does he?" He'd /never/ had the ability to 'phone' people or 'text' anyone but the primary user before, unless properly placed inside an email or internal chat... She suspected he wouldn't have the restraint to resist if he discovered he /could/ start sending messages under his own power... She wasn't too concerned about him attaching and sending himself anywhere, of course, but... 'the new butt dial'.... There was a possibility...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:53 pm
"I think the security protocols should keep him out, but it'll be an interesting test of them," Aulus replied to Tambery with a grin and a shrug. "If he gets through I'll go harangue Alex about it, and it will be an important lesson learned. Just hopefully one that doesn't come at the price of embarrassment for me." All in all he hoped the security worked, he'd rather not end up with his arm sending poetry and cute emotes to somebody like Faleen.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:11 pm
"Hrm. He's used to very tight security..." Tambrey noted aloud, tapping her fingers nervously, slightly. She hadn't foreseen the idea that Aulus' arm could lead to Turing being able to do things like sending messages or calling people...

After a moment, something would indeed begin to open up, and Aulus would likely recognise it as the gaming screen relating to Space Invaders.

Turing's sprite, it appeared, was curiously marching back and forth across the screen, following the motion of the 'invaders'.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:16 pm
"I guess we'll- oh, look, now he's started an invasion." Aulus grinned and tapped the screen to fire up at the slowly marching invaders. "You have to shoot them, see, to protect the planet," he informed Turing. He then thought for a moment and added; "But not really, it's just a game. The fate of the world doesn't actually depend on this."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:24 pm
"Started an invasion?! Oh!" Tambrey smiled with relief. Well, that wasn't so bad. Games were a rather safely contained environment, and she was sure they'd keep the pokémon entertained along with Aulus' company...

Turing however was aghast at first!
How could he have been so reckless?! Now the planet was in peril and it was all his fault!

<< (゚Д゚ ) >>

Then Aulus said it was just a game. Well now he felt stupid, but relieved.
<< (;・∀・) >>  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:30 pm
Aulus chuckled - it was definitely a manly chuckle, not a bit of a giggle - and shook his head. "Sorry Turing, I'm glad I clarified now! Can you play the game? Maybe you can beat my high score!" That would keep him occupied for a bit, though honestly Aulus would be more surprised if the porygon couldn't beat his high score than if he could; he was sort of a program himself after all. Sort of.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:39 pm
Tambrey raised a brow, but she could imagine what had occurred; a few of her pokémon had a similar issue with taking things a little too literally.

Turing seemed to be focusing for a moment, then blinked, seemingly out of existence, then reappeared in place of the controllable character.

<< ∠(・`_´・ ) >>

He began zipping back and forward, picking off 'invaders' and playing the game.

"Well. Now you've, uh, set him a task..." Tambrey finished her tea, smirking, then continued. "He, uh, won't let you close that game until he -has- beaten your score, you know..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:42 pm
"Heh, well if all else fails - by which I mean I need to go to bed before he'd done - I can take it off and leave it charging for him.... What happens if something he's in turns off suddenly?" This seemed like an important thing to know. "I mean, it's not going to reboot him or something is it?" The last thing he wanted was to somehow accidentally corrupt the poor porygon.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:47 pm
"Well, um, don't put yourself out or anything..." Tambrey commented, anxious that Aulus wouldn't go too far out of his way just because Turing wanted to play.
"Oh, um. No. We've come to understand them a lot better than we, um, used to. No, if Turing's in something that loses power, from what I've understood, he just experiences the, uh, same kind of thing he experiences in a pokéball..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:52 pm
"Oh, that's okay then," Aulus nodded and smiled, looking slightly relieved. "And don't worry," the smile became a grin, "I'm not going to spoil him, but if it doesn't stop me doing anything else he may as well have his fun." It did look like Turing was having fun, or at least that his attention was fully occupied and he wasn't not having fun. Wasn't not? Ugh, the double negatives! They burn.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas