Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]
[☁] What It Once Was - The Raikage's Office [☁] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Every resident in Kumogakure would immediately feel their ears pounding from a monstrous sound; the roaring of eight airship engines above them, coming uncloaked from their camouflage at the perfect moment; just as they were above the Raikage's office, circling the building like vultures above carrion. From the speaker system equipped to each airship, a deep, booming voice would echo across the entire village, loud enough for every man, woman, and child to hear. "Good evening Kumogakure! I've come to your beautiful...kinda...city with a proposition. You will surrender your arms, subjugate yourself to my forces, and allow your military might--what...little there is--to be absorbed by the power of the UAF. So...yeah. You can do that, or we'll just mercilessly slaughter you and all your descendants until all that remains of this village is a smoldering heap of ashes and body parts. But I'll leave that up to you. When you do make your decision, as fast as you can, I know thinking can be hard sometimes, take your time--I'll be right here, waiting for your Raikage to come to the top of his office." The voice cut out, and the world was silent, save for the ever-present humming of the airship engines.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:04 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lillians Mission Theme
                                                Lillians Default Theme
                                                Lillians Love Theme

'"Good evening Kumogakure! I've come to your beautiful...kinda...city with a proposition. You will surrender your arms, subjugate yourself to my forces, and allow your military might--what...little there is--to be absorbed by the power of the UAF. So...yeah. You can do that, or we'll just mercilessly slaughter you and all your descendants until all that remains of this village is a smoldering heap of ashes and body parts. But I'll leave that up to you. When you do make your decision, as fast as you can, I know thinking can be hard sometimes, take your time--I'll be right here, waiting for your Raikage to come to the top of his office."' Came the words as Lillian appeared from one roof to the next, standing at a roof looking at the weird man.

She slowly clapped as she looked at him, eyes bright red and tattoo's taking their full shape. "That was quite the lazy speech." She knew she was outmatched here but her goal was to buy time. Buy time for Enma and the others to show up to protect the village. She had her sins against the village but she, ultimately, would get to choose how her story ended. She made the decision to put her life on the line so that the youth of the village would have a place to call home.

"So tell me Mr. Biggins. Where'd you get those fancy ships from?" She asked with a sly smile. "Perhaps you are... compensating for something." She was prepared. Pulling at the front of her coat lightly. No matter what she was going to hold them all off until the others got here. No matter what. Even if she were to die. "Run away now stranger. Last warning."

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
                                    Jounnin ll Raiton/Suiton ll Bloodline Crusher/Sharingan ll Chakra: 145 (40/105)/195

Techniques Used:
                                    • Bakuretsu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu

Stats]

• Speed: 4
                                    • Strength: 4

Passives

• Touch of a God:
                                    Your Bloodline not only Deactivates the bloodline of those it touches, but also Drains them of their life energy. Every post of contact Drains the target of 5/10/15/20/25 chakra, with half this value being given to the user (Rounded up). The user can use this chakra to Either Add to their supply, or use it to Heal minor wounds to their person. (Cant heal Fatal wounds, or Broken/missing limbs)

• Denied:
                                    Any Bloodline User who look at, or Touch your skin or tattoo's will be forced to Deactivate their bloodline for 2 posts. This Debuff is reapplied for every post they remain looking at, or touching the skin or tattoo of the user.

• Your tattoo's are in effect, a Hidden weapon, able to call them forth to aid you in battle as you see fit.

• You can Counter Any bloodline user your encounter You can also choose to counter their clan. It varies from opponent to opponent.

• Sharingan Perception
                                    While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
                                    While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
                                    While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline. Uchiha are able to copy one element outside of the ones they know, but it must be within the five main elements.

• Genjutsu Identification
                                    Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

• Genjutsu
                                    Genjutsu may now be cast using any part of the body as a substituted trigger instead of the original. Eye-based Genjutsu may also be used, but with an additional 20% chakra cost added to the original.

• Heightened Perception, Reaction and Reflexes

• IRRESISTIBLE GENJUTSU -- Not a single ninja in the guild can ever be fully immune to a Genjutsu user's genjutsu. Although they can be resistant, it's never the point where they'll be able to instantly recognize your genjutsu upon them.

• CHAKRA CONTROL -- Your field genjutsu (such as Bringer of Darkness) may be activated on targets you select. You can choose to not infiltrate the system of certain shinobi.

• Enemies of lower rank than you cannot Kai out of your genjutsu

[ OOC ]
                                    Quote:

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Brandisher 100
    • Survivor 150
    PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:22 pm
    Enma Yamamoto

Monster of Cloud

"What are you doing?" Enma asked, landing behind the jounin, wings basking her in shadow. His orange eyes, though, glowed with chakra. He looked up at the airships, three in total and armed to the teeth. So, Lillian thought to distract them... fool, they were waiting for a parley, no need to shed blood unnecessarily. More so, to bleed for the village before the Kage? Absolutely villainous. "Lillian... when this is over, I'm going to scold you dead, so don't go dying until then," he said. "Now use those genjutsu of yours to cover the airships, make sure they don't damage the villagers while I... talk with our guests." With that, Enma flew up to meet the airships on their level, flying to the center of the three such that their attention would be forced inwards instead of out where the village could get caught in the fight.

"I've come to negotiate the terms of your surrender," Enma stated towards the ships. "We'll provide a prison of humane standards large enough to accommodate your crews as well as be open to discuss ransom for your return to your country. I hope this is acceptable, but if you have any other requests regarding your cultural needs, I'm listening now."

Sovngarde Awaits

Dont Upset White Knights

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:09 pm
    [Forgive the auto-hit, got first impressions to make. Can't auto-hit myself like I can in Oto lol.]

User ImageUser Image

"Well, for cultural needs..." A single man walked out onto the deck of the airship, sporting sunglasses, a suit, and a viciously attractive set of sharp features. "We'll need three humongous gourds of sake daily, your finest whores, a twelve story statue of your most attractive virgin, a very stylishly cute pony, and..." In a movement that could only be described as instant, the Administrator appeared before Enma, a freakishly powerful fist already wrapped around the top of his skull. A strange energy emanated from his clothing, its potency seeming to render the Raikage unable to move or use chakra for a brief period. "And I'll need your d**k on a pike. So when I find this most beautiful virgin..." He leaned in closer, speaking the last words through a gritted grin, "...so I can ******** her to death with it." With a powerful swing of his arm, the man sent Enma flying through the roof of the Raikage's office. Putting a hand to his forehead, their adversary looked...distraught? "Dammit! I wasn't supposed to break anything. Barbara's gonna be really mad at me this time..."

Oddly enough, he was seemingly oblivious to the advance of the Jounin. Well, you could say he was paying infinitely close attention to her, but his acting skills were top notch; it was pretty easy to look like you didn't care about someone when, deep down, you really didn't.

Sorgaren
      Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
      • Gaian 50
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Marathon 300

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:46 pm
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                              [Kumogakure] - [Shogun] - [Nensho] - [Namida]

For the faintest of moments a figure was crouched below Lillian, but before her senses could even begin to react to decipher what was there, the blur was gone and the rooftop cracked a little under pressure. Kiyoko would manage to make it to the top of the ship that Mr. Jensen was riding just as the man departed to provide a show of force to Enma. There was the sound of heels clacking against metal as she landed, and should he turn back to look at her the young and beautiful Shogun's figure would be covered in a black and white aura that seemed to come off of her like smoke, which just like it was compared with, quickly vanished from around her with the wind. Sitting on the edge of the airship Kiyoko let her legs hang off but kept them closed and her skirt pulled down to not give Adam the show he probably wanted but didn't deserve.
                                "I know he's a bit of a monkey but did you have to treat him so?" The Shogun placed her palms against the top of the ship for support as she leaned back with her arms slightly behind her which just oozed that she was being very lax about this whole situation.

"Come, have a seat. Let's talk about our surrender." The young woman would pat the ship with her right hand, pairing her suggestion with a gesture. She knew the game and how it was played. Much to his distaste for having to surrender, it was the best plan of action at this moment. She didn't want her people to die because they wanted to be heroes. It was kinda ironic, seeing that she was backing down so easily after showing such confidence to Lillian earlier that day. Perhaps if she was more suited for area of effect rather than solo targeting, she may have put up a show of force as well, but sadly that wasn't the case. She didn't have an asset that allowed her to spew out a chant and cause the sky to be engulfed in flames, effectively nuking the airship of the UAF because sadly someone didn't finish that.

»Chakra: 220/220
                                »Speed: 11
                                »Strength: 7
                                »Passives:
                                Energy Negation
                                By expending chakra equal to the chakra spent by the opponent, the user of this passive ability can negate an energy-based attack used by their enemy. This passive cannot be used to negate Genjutsu or sealing techniques. This ability's power is considered one rank higher than the chakra use; you only have to spend B-rank chakra to negate an A-rank technique.
                                Chakra-Enhanced Combat
                                By expending C-ranked chakra while performing an action, one can increase the force behind the movement. For example, a chakra-enhanced punch has more power for that one movement (+1 strength), or a sudden burst of speed can become even faster (+1). This boost extends past the cap, but each individual movement costs 5 chakra.
                                Depending on rank, a certain number of after-images may form at one time. It has to be noted that after-images cannot be constantly generated every post, there is a one minute reprieve before more are made
                                Sannin can make 8 at a time (4 for white-eyed)
                                The after-images only last for about ten seconds to twelve seconds.

Technique(s) Used

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:20 pm
      <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-----Korrin Richards----->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Somehow, this makes way too much sense.

The hot minute Korrin returns to the land of the ninja, to his old village of Kumogakure, it's being invaded. Korrin wove his way through the crowds of people who had stopped to stare up at the gargantuan airship which had come to a hover over the Raikage's office, now far more modest than the mansion Korrin remembered from his youth. Finally tired of bobbing and weaving around citizens, Korrin sprang up and grabbed the edge of the rooftop nearest him.

As he clambered his way up, Korrin grumbled to himself, "You gotta be kidding me. I could jump twice as high when I was...When did I get old?"

Korrin, self admittedly undignified, got to his feet and surveyed the scene. There were only three ninja in sight.

Where is everyone? Where are all the chuunin and genin teams? Where are the rest of the jounin?

What happened?

It became painfully apparent to Korrin that he and these other three were it. And him so out of practice, so out of shape he may as well be a civilian. A liability.

Well, they don't need to know that. Least of all the enemy.

Taking advantage of the momentary peace, the proverbial calm before the storm one could only assume, Korrin skipped and leaped his way over to the rooftop where the blonde jounin perched. The grace of his youth long lost, he landed on the roof with his feet making a noisy CLUNK, CLUNK.

"So", Korrin said as he tread over to stare up at the airship with Lillian, "Who is it this time? The Akatsuki? Demons? Resurrected S Class ninjas?....Pirates?"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<---------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chakra:
      Techniques Used:

Dont Upset White Knights

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Survivor 150
      PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:13 pm
      Enma Yamamoto

Monster of Cloud

"Huh... so he's fast," Enma muttered in his little crater. He makes a number of handseals as he rises up from his hole. Dust and dirt seemed to rise with him, particles of sand all churning around the mountain, lifting into the air and becoming a vortex, faster and faster as he approached the airships once more. "Kiyoko, I don't know what BS you're spewing, but I will not yield the Cloud to these terrorists," Enma stated. He was appalled by what he heard from Kiyoko, though not surprised in the least. They were both supposedly the strongest of the country, the two existences at the apex of the world. Yet she would allow their people to suffer under the rule of terrorists?

The sandstorm came to full power, surrounding the ships and Kiyoko alike, though he cared not for his supposed "comrade" in this instance. He'd finish it himself, or die for his people. The only way these ships left the sandstorm was over his dead body.

The Gilded Hope

Sovngarde Awaits

Dont Upset White Knights

Chakra = 245/250

• Kyoubou Suna Arashi (Raging Sandstorm) A-Rank
      By drawing out all the sand in the vicinity in a huge wind the user forces all the sand toward their opponent causing an extremely lethal storm of slashing sand particles. Not only can this jutsu erode skin and strip large amounts of flesh all over the opponent’s body, the sand will remain in the wounds, heightening the stinging pain and making it hard to clean the wounds afterwards.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:01 pm
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lillians Mission Theme
                                                  Lillians Default Theme
                                                  Lillians Love Theme

In the shock of a moment Enma was suddenly talking and then flying down at hyperspeed towards the village and breaking through the roof. Not long after a gennin would appear next to her and the shogun was there speaking of surrender. Lillian took a neutral stance and looked to the young one. "Someone very ahead of us in terms of war capacity." She stated before looking to the Shogun who stated she would be surrendering. She would slowly walk over to Enma and whisper in his ear. "We will bide our time. Let us learn of our enemy from the inside and strike from there. Trust the Shogun. We cannot win divided. If he makes a move on the shogun, throw me at them as hard and as fast as you can."

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
                                      Jounnin ll Raiton/Suiton ll Bloodline Crusher/Sharingan ll Chakra: 145 (40/105)/195

Techniques Used:

Stats]

• Speed: 4
                                      • Strength: 4

Passives

• Touch of a God:
                                      Your Bloodline not only Deactivates the bloodline of those it touches, but also Drains them of their life energy. Every post of contact Drains the target of 5/10/15/20/25 chakra, with half this value being given to the user (Rounded up). The user can use this chakra to Either Add to their supply, or use it to Heal minor wounds to their person. (Cant heal Fatal wounds, or Broken/missing limbs)

• Denied:
                                      Any Bloodline User who look at, or Touch your skin or tattoo's will be forced to Deactivate their bloodline for 2 posts. This Debuff is reapplied for every post they remain looking at, or touching the skin or tattoo of the user.

• Your tattoo's are in effect, a Hidden weapon, able to call them forth to aid you in battle as you see fit.

• You can Counter Any bloodline user your encounter You can also choose to counter their clan. It varies from opponent to opponent.

• Sharingan Perception
                                      While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
                                      While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
                                      While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline. Uchiha are able to copy one element outside of the ones they know, but it must be within the five main elements.

• Genjutsu Identification
                                      Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

• Genjutsu
                                      Genjutsu may now be cast using any part of the body as a substituted trigger instead of the original. Eye-based Genjutsu may also be used, but with an additional 20% chakra cost added to the original.

• Heightened Perception, Reaction and Reflexes

• IRRESISTIBLE GENJUTSU -- Not a single ninja in the guild can ever be fully immune to a Genjutsu user's genjutsu. Although they can be resistant, it's never the point where they'll be able to instantly recognize your genjutsu upon them.

• CHAKRA CONTROL -- Your field genjutsu (such as Bringer of Darkness) may be activated on targets you select. You can choose to not infiltrate the system of certain shinobi.

• Enemies of lower rank than you cannot Kai out of your genjutsu

[ OOC ]
                                      Quote:

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

Sorgaren
      Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
      • Gaian 50
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Marathon 300
      PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:52 pm
      User ImageUser Image

When the shogun appeared, the Administrator let out a sigh of relief. Finally, there was someone in this dreary shithole of a village that had a little more...sense. "I think you should get off my ship and get down there with your...pet." It was at that moment that the man noticed Enma making some sort of charge again, this time with a sandstorm surrounding them. The man would do little more than wave his fingers before an airship dispelled a strange, electric-looking blast from one of it's cannons. When it came into contact with the building sandstorm, its energy would ripple outward, bouncing between the grains of sand like little lightning bolts until it had spread all the way through the storm. This had quickly and efficiently destroyed the chakra within the grains of sand, allowing them all to harmlessly fall back to the ground. "Do you have any other magic tricks to show me, little man, or are you ready to stand there and pout at the top of your sand castle?" Raising his palm, an impossibly fast burst of energy would erupt from his glove, blasting Enma back down into the office. Hopefully he wised up and stayed there this time.

Taking a look at the Shogun once again--if she'd done the smart thing and gotten down to the office level--the Administrator would continue speaking. "If you wish to surrender, our demands are simple. You and your entire force will submit yourselves to our whims. The concepts of shogun and kage die here and now; I am your leader now, and any power the two of you had is null and void." He would take a short breath before continuing, "Your entire village will fall under influence of the UAF. You will adapt our customs. You will partake in our activities at our leisure. No longer will this be the Cloud Village. From the moment you accept my terms, this space shall be called the Mixiang Province of the UAF Empire." The Administrator would wave his hand once again, and from below, a strange construct would start flying towards him. "And should you refuse these terms..." Before long, the unconscious body of Ren--or more importantly, the village's Jinchuuriki--would show itself next to the administrator, bound in what could most easily be called a flying energy cage. "I'll murder every member of this village until no one remains, starting with this Jinchuuriki here. Nice kid, too; it'd be awful if I had to cut his throat out to make a point."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:44 pm

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-----Korrin Richards----->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"No kidding," Korrin said nodding, not taking his eyes off the airship and the little scene playing out upon it. He was happy to be taking orders at a time like this. The Raikage burst out from his impact crater to charge the airship once again at the head of a billowing sand storm...

The Raikage's a sand user? Never thought I'd see the day.

...Only to be struck back down immediately by two swift blasts, one from the ship and one from a device on the invader's hand. Korrin visibly winced.

If he can do that to an S Class ninja...

In place of despair, Korrin elected to pursue humor, if for nothing else than to dispel some of the butterflies in his gut.

"This new Kage is certainly a spirited one, at least, isn't he?" Korrin mused aloud.

Dry, but it would suffice. And whoever said age takes out the thrill of living?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<---------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chakra: 100
        Techniques Used: None

(OOC: Not that it really matters all that much, but my character's actually 38. Oldest damn genin there ever has been xd ninja
        Also, go ahead and use my character to 'auto-launch' if you will if/when it's action time. No need to wait. )

Dont Upset White Knights

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
        • Peoplewatcher 100
        • Brandisher 100
        • Survivor 150
        PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:56 pm
        [Skipped order a bit.]

Enma Yamamoto

Monster of Cloud

"The only one with tricks seems to be you, little man," Enma said, standing up again. He could quite literally go all day, and he planned to if he had to. Outlast the power supply of the ships which might take a few weeks, and eventually pound them into the ground. In terms of strength and durability, he was pretty sure he could defeat at least one of the airships. On the other hand, their aerial advantage put the village in drastic straights... but there was a reason they hadn't destroyed the village yet. A reason they were layering threat upon threat. If they could take the village unharmed, they would. That's the conclusion that Enma drew. In that case, so long as he was their only obstacle, they'd just take the time to kill him as a minor nuisance. That was the ideal scenario where the village would be unharmed. The other scenario was their fight destroying about half the structure of the mountain, eliminating a third of the population, and ending in more than a few shinobi dead.

Enma smiled. "The odds have been worse."

Sand techniques wouldn't work, nor any elemental techniques, it looked like. Good ol' taijutsu would have to do. That blast from the invader was fast, but not very damaging, like blunt impact. It just came to breaking through, it seemed. Enma's arm would change itself into a twisted shadow of its self, tubes like exhaust pipes forming around it, a large piston coming out from his elbow, the whole thing enlarging. With his left hand, he touched his chest, increasing his weight substantially. The peak of his strength in a single arm, equal to a bijuu's physical prowess.

Enma paused, however, when he saw Ren... the Nine-Tailed Fox. He looked to Lillian with a pondering look which said Can you? While the Nine-Tails was as likely to fight for them as it was to fight against, the village had two Sharingan users plus himself. The reward now outweighed the risk.

The Gilded Hope

Sovngarde Awaits

Dont Upset White Knights

Chakra = 200/250

Speed/Strength: 9/14

Transformations:
        Fist 2x
        Wings

Techniques:
        Doton: Superlight-weight Rock Technique

Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8