Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, there was just something about being free to do what one could, to dance in the high grasses of the swamps. The Wind in your fur and little hooves striking the ground - there was nothing that could beat it.

Sure, she was alone, but hey, that just meant less time to worry about others, and more time to just dance away your troubles.

And yet, currently she was standing, stiff as a board, body leaning forward to figure out what she was looking at. It looked like an acha, but not entirely. Didn't seem to have much of a tail (but she couldn't speak very well,) and a lot more spindly than she was.

Oh, it made her so curious.

Prancing forward, she breathed in deeply, before starting her questions.

"Hello, Hi, Merry traveller, well met! Who are you? What are you? I'm Painted Dancer, what are you~?" She singsonged, off time and just excited. . . . she was learning okay.

I K i n u I

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:46 pm
User Image

Blooms had wandered away from her mother again, this time towards the scent of flowers and fresh, green, grasses ripe for the nibbling. She felt her heart flutter faster in her chest the closer she came and her lithe legs wibbled and wobbled uncertainly as she gained speed. She wasn't the best at controlling them just yet. It seemed to be taking longer than normal.

Reaching the grass she gave a little leap and a kick of excitement and zig-zagged speedily forward, only tripping three times!, but more exciting was that she didn't fall.. for once. The energetic tones of a stranger stopped her dead in her tracks as the barrage of questions hit her.

Taking a wobbly step back, but not out of fear so much as in order to keep her balance, she leaned forward so far it was nearly comical and snuffled the other quizzically before giving a bright, beaming smile. "Well met! Hello! I'm Blooms!" She chirped, an excited flick of her tail adding oomph to her introduction. "Who are you? And aren't we the same?" Maybe it was because she had never been told she was a Zikwa, her mother had adopted her, she seemed not to be too concerned with such details as she gave the other wee babe another curious snuffle.

Nerpin

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas