[FIN] Knifes and Kung Foos! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:47 pm
Aulus had started to follow the feint when he recognised it for what it was and twisted of out the way of the thrust. This time he swept Clancy's legs out from underneath him, grasping his wrist as he went down to keep control of the knife. "Better," he acknowledged, "but not good enough. Are we agreed that there's more to it than just sticking the pointy end in people now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:26 pm
"... I guess." Clancy grudgingly admitted with a grumble. "Whole bunch o' fancy moves and bloody twisty crap too..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:01 am
Aulus grinned and offered Clancy a hand to help himself up by. It happened to be the flesh one, only because Aulus was lefthanded and tended to lead with that side, the thought of what Clancy might be more comfortable with hadn't even crossed Aulus' mind. "Right," he agreed, "and if you're interested in learning any of that 'twisty crap' I hold beginner and intermediate lessons twice a week; Thursday nights and Sunday nights. We start at seven, anyone who's more than five minutes late without having sent word beforehand doesn't get to join in that session."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:07 am
Clancy grunted as he was helped up, but frowned.

"Eh? But wot if summat came up? Five bloody minutes ain't a helluva lotta time, you know..." And then he caught sight of Rose again and shuddered.
"... 'S 'e always 'bout?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:10 am
Aulus rolled his eyes. "If something comes up you text me, like I said. I understand people get held up with duties or having to take care of something, that's fine. What I won't put up with is people who just can't be arsed to make it on time.... Why was it you were late this evening again? And yes, Rose is usually here, he helps me out with instructing."

Rose nodded helpfully and gave a little salute along with a friendly smile.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:19 am
Clancy shuddered as Rose saluted and smiled. Why did he have to be so... creepy?
Even if such a pokémon was useful or strong, Clancy suspected he'd never want to be around one for long.

"Er? Oh, I got real bloody tired and took a nap. Sorta went a little long."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:22 am
Why was he not surprised? Aulus tsked and shook his head but knowing that Clancy was still a bit roughed up from the last mission he decided against going on a sarcastic rant. "For future reference that's not a good enough excuse, we have alarms for a reason," he said with a shake of his head. "Now, would you like to stay tonight and join in with the rest of the session or return to your nap? Next session's Sunday." Obviously, but given Clancy's... Clancyness he felt the need to state it explicitly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:32 am
"Aye, I 'ad an alarm. I slept through the bloody thing. I got meself down 'ere though!" Clancy protested, then seemed to think about it. "Reckon I'll stay. Got meself bloody down 'ere after all. Ain't much point trudgin' back up yet..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:36 am
"Right then," Aulus nodded, "go stand with everyone else and we'll finish warm ups." Well done Aulus, now you have to deal with him here as well as mentor him when he gets his new murder-croc! Oh well, somebody had to do it.

"Now then!" he turned back to the class and clapped his hands together which, once again, kind of hurt. "Where were we?"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff