Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Mythology/ Fantasy - Looking for a partner 1x1 (literate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xia75672

Greedy Cat

6,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:08 pm
the_wings_we_seek
BASIC INFO
Name: Sherri Stephenson; “Steph”
Sex/gender: Female
Hair: Short brown, usually slicked back
Eye Color: Brown
Nationality: U.S.
Backstory: Orphaned as a baby, Sherri was sent to a place called ‘The Stephenson Care for Lost Children’. She spent her childhood roaming the streets behind the orphanage, getting into fights with the older children. Any possible adoption opportunities were well squashed with Sherri’s anger issues. She ended up solving most of them with the help of an older homeless man, who later inspired her to join the U.S. military as a search and rescue operative at the age of 17. A few years into her service with the military she got a series of tattoos done that covered her from her collarbone to the bottom of her ribs, as well as a good portion of her arms.

COMBAT
Specialty: Close quarters; Bombs/Demolitions
Close quarters experience: specialty military training in strength-based martial arts; i.e. Judo, Muay Thai; well used to breaking down doors and taking down larger opponents
Medium range experience: Fairly accurate with both hand guns and semi-automatics; can take out multiple targets consecutively; handles explosives and their launchers professionally
Long range experience: can shoot with a sniper rifle, but takes time to aim correctly
Main weapon: Large multi-tool kit strapped to back
Secondary weapons: multiple grenades and other explosives attached to belt, semi-automatic rifle with blade attached clipped to chest
Combat background: Steph was originally only given basic training for the military, but she displayed proficiency in the mathematics that were necessary for a demolitionist. They gave her a scholarship to continue her training, and so that’s what she did. She ended up working her way up to Sargent, and despite getting an offer to promote to Lieutenant, she refused for the sake of staying on the front lines. She was honorably discharged after an incident where her commanding officer tasered her in the back during a mission; the mission was to get as many people out of a collapsing mine as possible. Steph was ordered back out of concern for her safety, and she refused. After working out in the field for ten years, Steph returned to the U.S. and worked as a firefighter for a year. When she was twenty-eight, Steph received a notice from IDOW asking for her to come in for an interview. Everything after is classified.

Cool! Do you want to start up a new forum or do this in PMs?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:58 pm
xia75672
the_wings_we_seek
BASIC INFO
Backstory: Orphaned as a baby, Sherri was sent to a place called ‘The Stephenson Care for Lost Children’. She spent her childhood roaming the streets behind the orphanage, getting into fights with the older children. Any possible adoption opportunities were well squashed with Sherri’s anger issues. She ended up solving most of them with the help of an older homeless man, who later inspired her to join the U.S. military as a search and rescue operative at the age of 17. A few years into her service with the military she got a series of tattoos done that covered her from her collarbone to the bottom of her ribs, as well as a good portion of her arms.

COMBAT
Close quarters experience: specialty military training in strength-based martial arts; i.e. Judo, Muay Thai; well used to breaking down doors and taking down larger opponents
Medium range experience: Fairly accurate with both hand guns and semi-automatics; can take out multiple targets consecutively; handles explosives and their launchers professionally
Long range experience: can shoot with a sniper rifle, but takes time to aim correctly
Secondary weapons: multiple grenades and other explosives attached to belt, semi-automatic rifle with blade attached clipped to chest
Combat background: Steph was originally only given basic training for the military, but she displayed proficiency in the mathematics that were necessary for a demolitionist. They gave her a scholarship to continue her training, and so that’s what she did. She ended up working her way up to Sargent, and despite getting an offer to promote to Lieutenant, she refused for the sake of staying on the front lines. She was honorably discharged after an incident where her commanding officer tasered her in the back during a mission; the mission was to get as many people out of a collapsing mine as possible. Steph was ordered back out of concern for her safety, and she refused. After working out in the field for ten years, Steph returned to the U.S. and worked as a firefighter for a year. When she was twenty-eight, Steph received a notice from IDOW asking for her to come in for an interview. Everything after is classified.

I think that doing the roleplay would be better in a forum, if that's alright with you.  

cjesterjane

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100

xia75672

Greedy Cat

6,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:20 pm
the_wings_we_seek
xia75672
the_wings_we_seek
BASIC INFO

COMBAT

I think that doing the roleplay would be better in a forum, if that's alright with you.

Okay! Do you want to make a thread in the 1x1 corner? And what do you want to title it? Do you want me to do that? Or you? If you did it, you could start off with the background information on the first post, and then we can post our character profiles.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm
xia75672
the_wings_we_seek
xia75672
the_wings_we_seek
BASIC INFO

COMBAT

Okay! Do you want to make a thread in the 1x1 corner? And what do you want to title it? Do you want me to do that? Or you? If you did it, you could start off with the background information on the first post, and then we can post our character profiles.

Oh yeah, I can do that! It'd have to be after dinner though so... see you in a few hours?  

cjesterjane

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100

xia75672

Greedy Cat

6,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:31 pm
the_wings_we_seek
xia75672
the_wings_we_seek
xia75672
the_wings_we_seek
BASIC INFO

COMBAT

Oh yeah, I can do that! It'd have to be after dinner though so... see you in a few hours?

Totally! I'm still at work, so no biggie.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff