Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:59 pm
Tambrey watched Aulus shirt, and considered; soaking wet, hers wasn't exactly comfortable either, but then she'd be wearing a bra and shorts, and as comfortable as she was with Aulus, she didn't think that would be all that comfortable a situation...
She left it on, for the moment.

"Ah, uh, thanks." She grinned, as Aulus called Oxy 'cute' while she used the towel to rub at her face and hair. "Laundered by Char? It's amazing to remember he's a Charizard sometimes..." Why couldn't Franklin be so useful, even just sometimes?
"She is that... Uh. I guess we can't do much more." She looked at the towels, and at the rest of the room.
"I'll get changed and be ready in a few minutes?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:06 pm
"Don't know how I ever managed without him," Aulus agreed with a shake of his head and a smile. "And sure, see you in a bit then."

Back in his room and with the door closed Aulus changed into his swim trunks and threw on sweapants and a t-shirt over the top. Boxers for afterwards, towel, and goggles went into a little swim bag and then he selected the six pokeballs he wanted. Now ready he kicked into a pair of sandals and headed over to the bathroom door to call; "Ready when you are!"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:29 pm
Tambrey left the bathroom... and immediately found herself face to face with Franklin, who look startled and the sped off across the room, turning her back to the scientist with a 'hmph!'.

"Ah. Okay then. I guess I don't, uh, need to ask if you're coming to the pool then." Tambrey wasn't too put out by the reaction; Franklin would come around in time, and it would probably be easier /not/ to have to take her to the pool.
She wouldn't do much to misbehave with Palu in the room, anyway, even if the bird was asleep a lot.

She changed into her own swimsuit, then added black 3/4 lengths over the top, and a different t-shirt; this one blue, bearing a yellow star and two bands, in image of the decal on Captain Marvel's suit.

Kicking on her own flipflops, and shouldering her bag with a fresh towel and her goggles, plus the six pokéballs she'd chosen as 'assigned team' for the training session, she moved into the bathroom to knock on Aulus' side and call in answer.
"Ready now!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:34 pm
"Cool." Aulus opened the door, looked Tam up and down, and grinned. "Let's go then shall we? Lead the way Captain!"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:40 pm
<< That's not her rank!>> Called Franklin, from somewhere very close to the bathroom door of Tam's room.

"She's not coming." Explained Tambrey, before door giving a smirk and moving to do just that; lead the way down to one of the pool rooms.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:47 pm
Aulus smirked back and shrugged. "Well, her loss then!" He could understand how Franklin felt but she was just going to have to get over it, they had bigger fish to fry!... Or something like that.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas