Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice
Dark Plains [ARC = MINIONS]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:29 pm
derp. if you are tasked with fighting minions, post here.

User Image

If you can't handle me at my spookiest, you don't deserve me at my dootiest

Minions

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:57 pm
POST IN ANY ORDER!!!!!!11!!11!!1!!!!!1

Sumiko
Oga
Lucifer
Kasumo
Psycho Potato Midget
Maliudeux
Aleksander
Ruka
--
Minions/Special Character
--
Repeat

quotes

No One Hollars Aaron
Sumiko/Minions

izeromus
Oga

-EM- Epic Muffin
Lucifer

Bossetta
Kasumo

Doctor_Whiteface
Potato

Solarius Flare
Maliudeux

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:59 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sumiko ran to the frontlines. On all sides, the Shogun's army clashed with the undead. Not a single place was free of combat. Sumiko looked back, waiting for the rest of her team mates to show up.

Otogakure Chuunin
                                                                    Walkers of Heaven

SP: 12 STR: 8
                                                                    Ying: 150
                                                                    Yang: 150

Passives:
                                                                    • [CQC Masters] Just as with Samurai, years of training has honed the Walker's sense, slowing down CQC combat. This does not make the Walker faster in CQC, but instead slows time to 1/5 its normal speed, allowing them time to react to almost anything at close range.
                                                                    • [The Beauty in All Things] Due to an all but unmatched understanding of chakra and its usage, Walker's have learned to literally see chakra formations in everything from people to trees. It does not allow them to see things that would normally be hidden from sight like an Assassin, but instead is mainly to tell if a jutsu is being used, and what the jutsu is capable of.
                                                                    • [Balance] If a Walker finds himself relying to heavily on either Ying or Yang, he can even out the pools by adding them together and splitting them evenly.
                                                                    • [Way of the Fist] Walkers can utilize two taijutsu styles at a time. The first style costs nothing to maintain, and the second style has its cost cut in half. The Walker can use either Ying or Yang or both to pay the cost. The Walker can use any stat boost granted by both styles.
                                                                    • [Ascension] Walkers have no soft cap, only the hard cap imposed by each rank.
                                                                    • [Elevated] Walkers, oddly enough, can hover off the ground and move like this. They cannot fly, but instead as stated, hover a few feet off the ground.
                                                                    • [This for That] The Walker can shift their own stats, moving 2 points from one stat to another. For example, if the Walker moves 1 point to speed, he loses 1 point of strength. This can be swapped in battle, but has a 2 post cooldown every time it is done.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:16 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Oga was quite surprised at how aggressive the girl was, turning back towards the others that were on the team "Alright! You all don't know me and I don't know you but we will keep each other alive... You see that girl over there!? " Oga would say pointing at Sumi. "I want all of you looking as furious as she is. You there. With me! and both of you stay at our backs giving support." Oga would say pointing towards Kasumo and then at the other two Shinobis. Unsheathing Sephiroth He would rush towards Sumiko hoping that the others were not far behind him and ready to send these undead ******** back to the damned ground.

izeromus

Married Gekko

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:06 pm
Posting order update. Aleks (Gabe) is after Flares RPC.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucifer landed on the battleground from the Airship, primed and ready to go. He drew the Totsuka blade as he casually walked over to Sumiko, almost completely ignoring Oga's valiant call to arms. "Pfft. You think I need to look furious to act the part? Obviously you don't know what sexual tension looks like. That girl needa get laid." Nevertheless, the man simply looked on to the army they were about to face, a sly grin dancing across his features. "Well boys and girls. Let's play who wants to be a millionaire. First person to get one million kills is the winner." And with that, the cannons fired, and they were off to the races, baby.

Chakra: 600
                                                            Stats: 12/5

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:28 pm

Mood: Calm
Thoughts: "..."
Chakra Pool: 295/295

User ImageBad Intentions < < Theme Music

.::. This is the face I wear treading the riptide
Abysmal oceans where good girls go to die
I wanna love somebody
Wanna feel their love on me .::.

User Image

[Weapon Master] ▬▬▬▬ [Jounin ] ▬▬▬▬ [Otogakure]

K a s u m o H o s h i g a k i
Frozen Flower

The group approached these 'Minions' as Sumiko was the first to run towards the front lines. Oga was next as Kasumo wasn't far behind him. Her blue locks faintly danced with the wind that would pick up every so often across the battle field. Oga turned back towards the team and spoke. At this point Kasumo seemed completely calm and un bothered by the amount of fighting going on. She was a cool as a cucumber. Oga pointed to Sumiko as he gave his little 'rally' speech which made her faintly giggle. 'Furious, huh?' thinking to herself for a moment. Kasumo was not one to get angry but she would one up that word and give the team something better, something fierce. That was something she could due. Oga would then pointed at Kasumo as she flashed a faint smile. Placing her hands against her chest and pulling forth from it her blade, Hysteria. Swinging the massive blade over her shoulder with little to no effort as she dashed after Oga. Kasumo only went as fast as to catch up to the other Oga and Sumiko. Soon she would be right with them but just as they all seemed to catch up to one another a male dropped down from a Airship overhead. A blade drawn at his side as he casually approached Sumiko. 'Who was this guy?' her mind wondered. Never the less he seemed to be here to fight and so it didn't bother her none. "Interesting." commenting under her breath at the idea. It's more fun when made things into a game. Pulling the blade off her shoulder as she raced forward to cut down any and all Minions in her path.

.::. I've got some damn bad intentions
I see the world in twenty five dimensions
I've seen evil reign over perfection
Blood heat over tension .::.

Fight Music > > Fight time?User Image

Love Interest: Katerina Strehkovsky - Skin Tight

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

No One Hollars Aaron

izeromus

-EM- Epic Muffin

Doctor_Whitefac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:46 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
I am the very model of a senses-warping sociopath.

Isuni was... not distressed, because that would require emotional response. But mildly peeved, perhaps. What sort of incompetent charged directly into battle without even attempting to coordinate. A simple forward pincer or an angled wall with disabling support in the center could easily cut a swath through the undead creatures here. But no, apparently the order of the day was to wade in, swords swinging and fingers signing, and grab as much glory as possible. Well, good for them.

Isuni Synaet, the psychotic potato-dwarf of Otogakure, pulled his pipe out of his backpack, lit it up with a match, and, puffing away, waited for his partner to show up, forming a Clone to scout the battlefield and see who was where, walking over to the two who hadn't yet joined combat and waving. "I am small and not able to punch well. Would having paralyzed enemies aid either of you?"

And, with all this going on, he kept one eye out for his partner when they arrived. A tiny, bald, heavily-tanned man having a smoke would be easy to spot, and hopefully this group of three would soon be four.

Current Chakra: 129/130
Current Speed: 6
Current Strength: 4
Bloodline traits active: All relevant passives

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Maliudex quickly hauled a** to arrive with everyone else on time. He scowled as he had arrived a bit later than he wanted but it still seemed to have worked out okay. He knew he was called to help support the other group but honestly thought that what he could supply was in limited amount. He could assist with evasion and tight maneuvers and possibly back-up fighters but that was it for now. A voice within his mind hinted that when he got back from this event he needed to get better, learn more, and delve into his jutsu.

After having arrived on the battlefield it was almost impossible not to be able to identify whom his partner was. Maliudex walked up and nodded while watching those around him. He wanted to be respectful but also didn’t want anybody to get injured because he wasn’t doing his rule efficiently and properly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ever since he woke up at the bar the memories had been eating away at Aleks. Every now and then he would get snips. A girl was in them, but he couldn't see her face clearly neither remember who she was. To keep the memories at bay he took to drinking more often. Being drunk made him forget...Again. Then the call to arms was announced. Maybe recent events would give him answers. Oh and he got to kill things again. Re-kill. Dead the undead. <********> He mumbled thinking about the whole thing.

"Why do you fill me up? Buttercup baby just to let me down? Let me down!~"

Aleksandr sang as he manned a wagon with two horses in the lead. It was his lady friends who graciously offered to let him use to get to the war zone. "WHAT THE ******** ARE YOU DOING, ALEKSANDR?!" His lady friend shouted from inside. The Samaran laughed taking another swig of alcohol. "Baby, you're supposed to sing along! Hahaha!" He could see the battlefield getting closer. His byakugan was deactivated. He found out that it made manipulating normal civilians a hassle. With the veins and all. "Where are we?!" She asked half naked peeking out from within the wagon. "We are at world end! You're gonna get to see me kill stuff!" Aleksandr arrived just in time to hear Oga's awkward a** speech. Could it be that Oga was throwing some moves the kunoichi's way? "Well I'll be..." He mumbled jumping off the wagon. His enormous red sword slung across his back. The lady friend looked at Aleksandr still caught in her own confusion. She mumbled his name nervously looking at all the other ninja. Very calmly he looked at her and said, "Babe put some clothes on and get out of here. Please." Caught in a trance she followed leaving the battle and him behind.

"WHAT THE ******** ARE YOU?!" He shouted looking down at the midget man thing. "OH GOD!" Taking several steps away from the thing, Aleks hid behind the Maliudex kid. "I call dibs on this guy! Just keep me away from the not so pretty Leprechaun man!"

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:39 pm

Mood: Neutral
Thoughts: "I'm just here to kill stuff."
Chakra Pool: 400/400

User ImageThe Fighter < < Theme Music

.::. I don't need you to free me
I don't need you to help me
I don't need you
to lead me through the light
For I will always fall .::.

User Image

[Sage] ▬▬▬▬ [Jounin] ▬▬▬▬ [ ------------ ]

R u k a R a n t o n
Storm Lily

From the same airship as before a flash of white soared down towards the ground in a blur of a image. Like a struck of lightning. Landing on their feet however; knees bent. At fist glance it was hard to make out any details of this figure but soon standing revealed a woman. Her flesh was covered in white along with a hint of black thrown in. Her hair was a stunning silver color that shimmered like stars on a cloudless night. The most interesting detail about her was the flower lily that covered her left eye. Causally making her way over to the group as the party had seemed to be complete with her arrival. Oddly colored hues like that of blood soaked sakura blossoms scanned the group as she only knew two out of the seven. Lucifer and Kasumo. Back in Kiri the two woman shared days back in the academy but besides that Ruka had not seen Kasumo in quite a while and even if she would remember her after all Ruka wasn't very, sociable. With those thoughts aside Ruka Approached the group just in time to catch the end of the conversation. With a expressionless face no words followed her approach but her glance did shift between Kasumo and Lucifer. 'Do I kill stuff now?' thinking to herself dispute her extremely detached demeanor.

.::. And rise again
Your venomous heroine
'Cause I'm a survivor
Yeah, I am a fighter

I will fall and rise above .::.

Fight Music > > EchoesUser Image

Love Interest: Lucifer Heiland - Dark Star

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:55 pm

User Image

As our brave adventurers approached the frontlines, they were in fact already being tracked. If they looked around, they would see nothing. In fact, that would most likely have a hard time sensing anything either, due to the sheer mass of fighting around them. With the army of Shogun battling with the army of the Undead, it would be a mad house.

Once the group was finally assembled in one location, a series of unfortunate events would unfold rapidly. First, they would discover that what they were standing on was in fact a thin layer of dirt. Hundreds of hands would suddenly shoot out of the ground under all of their feet, grabbing at anything in reach. Next, they would notice a horde of Undead that had broken through the frontline and were now charging at them. It was a disorganized line of varying sizes. Among the undead were a number of the shogun's troops that had been killed in the fighting and brought back as members of the undead's ghastly troop. The group would also notice that several of the corpses were hideously maimed and disfigured but still continued to move under their own power. hint hint.

((250-500 ish words fighting zombitches, then we get into the real fight))
                              just kidding, see below

Minions

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:49 pm

A radiant light exploded from the sky, scorching the ground in front of the group of shinobi. From the light, a body materialized, naked, radiating a pale light. A god among men stood before them. He looked to them for only a moment before raising his palm. He had already found his target. It was a short creature with grotesque features. Such abominations were to be removed as soon as possible. Almost instantly, Aydan moved from his position, arriving several feet away, his palm still raised. Suddenly the area the little dwarf was in would be crushed, reduced to nothing,

"Ashes to ashes, and dust to dust, at some time or another, you will all serve the gods."

---

Anyone who thought they were going to have a chance to run forward and aid him would notice something strange. Hundreds of hands shot up from the ground, grabbing at the ankles of all those around. A second distraction, in the form of a horde of approaching undead who had broken through the front line would also draw their attention.

Speed: 15
                                                          Strength: 15
                                                          CP: 500
                                                          +1 to all jutsu

Psycho Freedom SS
                                                          Using your inherent ability, gained from the dragon's blood, you can project your attacks to nearby areas. This ability works differently; you can project an ability that allows you to move so fast that it almost seems as if teleporting. This forces your body to a specific, designated area with extreme force and precision. It is basically an enhanced version of Psycho Saemus. This can only be used on either what you can see, or what is emitting energy. It cannot be used to teleport within five feet of the opponent.

Smite SS
                                                          This ability can easily be used to cheap-shot foes, but it generally won't kill opponents unless it can land a direct hit. Holding out their palm, the Heiland pinpoints a ten foot radius, targeting it for a fury of extremely fast (nigh impossible to evade if you're in the radius) psycho-waves that will degenerate and disassemble whatever is within the target area within a matter of moments. This takes about a second to wind-up after the palm is fully facing the opponent, and the palm will begin to glow white to give them a warning of what's next. This attack is similar to what would happen if you were smashed with a sledgehammer thousands of times in a matter of a few seconds.

No One Hollars Aaron
Sumiko/Minions

izeromus
Oga

-EM- Epic Muffin
Lucifer

Bossetta
Kasumo

Doctor_Whiteface
Potato

Solarius Flare
Maliudeux

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:23 pm

Around Sumiko, time seemed to slow down rapidly. It was one of the perks of being a Walker. She watched as a beam of light impacted in front of the group. The man who emerged from the beam was odd. He wore no clothing, and radiated a faint light. Her mind raced as she tried to figure out what he, or it, was. Right when she was about to step forward, he vanished from sight, appearing in the middle of the group. In the same instant, she felt a rumbling from below, and heard soldiers shouting in the distance that the line had been broken.

Without any hesitation, Sumiko turned away from the man in the middle of the group, disappearing herself, appearing in front of the rampaging horde of undead charging towards the group. She simply hoped that the group would be able to handle one man while she dealt with the undead. The number that had broken through was small, but the hole in the lines was rapidly growing, allowing more and more to pass through. If not dealt with quickly, they would overwhelm the group and split the army in half down the middle. In her mind, Sumiko made a box in front of her. It was to be her sanctuary in the battle. While most of the group had ear plugs in to muffle the sounds, or were too far away, any person close to her would hear a distinct chanting sound as she waited for the first undead to reach her. "Honō, Honō, Honō" She would repeat the phrase over and over again. A dull red glow would begin to form around her fist. When the first undead arrived, she was ready.

The undead was one of the Shogun's fallen troops, and he lowered his spear as he charged at Sumiko. Just before his spear reached her, she vanished, appearing to his side. A fist would slam into him, and a shower of sparks and flames would erupt from his body, showering the area around him in a wreath of flames. His body would curl up, screaming in agony as his flesh melted away, and the spirit inhabiting his body left, leaving the soldier to rest in peace once again. Another undead, much older was her next target. As with the first, she waited until it was almost ready to cleave her in half before teleporting to a new location within her sanctuary to attack it. But it was all she could do to keep the undead at bay. Every time she struck one down and burned its corpse, another one would get past the shogun's troops and charge at her or the others. It was clear that she was on the losing side of a hopeless battle. How could you beat an army that is already dead?

Otogakure Chuunin
                                                                    Walkers of Heaven

SP: 12 STR: 8
                                                                    Yin: 90
                                                                    Yang: 140

• Transcendence 20 Yin (A Rank)
                                                                    Focusing on a single point, the Walker can teleport to any location that he can see, as long as it is not within 10 feet of an enemy ninja.

• Sanctuary 30 Yin (S Rank)
                                                                    The Walker designates a 20mx20m area on the battlefield as his sanctuary. Inside this box, he can instantly teleport, allowing for truly devestating attacks if an enemy is foolish enough to enter what is often referred to as the kill box.

• Mantra 10 Yin/10 Yang (A Rank)
                                                                    A mantra is a word or hymn, repeated to aid the Walker's concentration, granting them unique bonuses for short periods of time. Each one is different and cannot be stacked. They last for two posts
                                                                    - Mantra of Flames: Honō > Grants +1 Strength and adds Katon Elemental Affinity to strikes

Passives:
                                                                    • [CQC Masters] Just as with Samurai, years of training has honed the Walker's sense, slowing down CQC combat. This does not make the Walker faster in CQC, but instead slows time to 1/5 its normal speed, allowing them time to react to almost anything at close range.
                                                                    • [The Beauty in All Things] Due to an all but unmatched understanding of chakra and its usage, Walker's have learned to literally see chakra formations in everything from people to trees. It does not allow them to see things that would normally be hidden from sight like an Assassin, but instead is mainly to tell if a jutsu is being used, and what the jutsu is capable of.
                                                                    • [Balance] If a Walker finds himself relying to heavily on either Ying or Yang, he can even out the pools by adding them together and splitting them evenly.
                                                                    • [Way of the Fist] Walkers can utilize two taijutsu styles at a time. The first style costs nothing to maintain, and the second style has its cost cut in half. The Walker can use either Ying or Yang or both to pay the cost. The Walker can use any stat boost granted by both styles.
                                                                    • [Ascension] Walkers have no soft cap, only the hard cap imposed by each rank.
                                                                    • [Elevated] Walkers, oddly enough, can hover off the ground and move like this. They cannot fly, but instead as stated, hover a few feet off the ground.
                                                                    • [This for That] The Walker can shift their own stats, moving 2 points from one stat to another. For example, if the Walker moves 1 point to speed, he loses 1 point of strength. This can be swapped in battle, but has a 2 post cooldown every time it is done.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:15 am
User ImageUser Image

The flash of light and appearance of the man briefly blinded Maliudex as he wasn’t prepared for a light like that to appear. Staring at the man he took in the odd fact that he had no clothing whatsoever and that he seemed to be the source of the light. With this sudden change in battle, there was no telling what he would do or why he was here. Ally or foe it was possible he could be either or. Just as Maliudex was beginning to tone down his senses Ayden would begin to use Smite on his partner. With the man’s palm pointed to his Partner Maliudez reacted instinctively hoping he could escape in time. Blinking in his partner’s direction, he landing close enough to grab him and blink away again. The speed of this technique would take under a second and if he wasn’t able to blink out of the radius in time, well then at least his partner would have a chance.

After landing from the second blink, Maliudex looked at the undead that seemed to be pouring in. Shaping his chakra he imbued the stones at his feet. The stones would grow and shape until they each resembled two humanoid slate-grey figures. ”Go, stop the undead from pouring in.” Maliudex would command before the two would turn on a dime and begin to battle the horde of the undead. At his current state, they were the only resource he could fight with. He had explosive tags and other basic supplies but they seemed to be pointless. While he and his two animated helpers fought the undead the progress seemed to be very limited. For himself, it was a struggle to take down a single person and what is a single drop of water against a tidal wave? No, perhaps their best bet was taking out this guy, Aydan, which seemed to have appeared and could be the leader of the troops.

Your Rank: Genin
                                                                Ninja Class: Ninjutsu
                                                                Name of Jutsu: Animate
                                                                Rank of Jutsu: D-SS
                                                                Jutsu's Element:Spirit
                                                                Jutsu Type:Ninjutsu
                                                                Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List:No
                                                                Description: Using Spirit Nature Chakra, Maliudex is able to imbue an inanimate object with chakra in order to bring it to life. All objects brought to life this way count as having the taijutsu class with speed and strength equivalent to the chakra spent to cast the jutsu (See stat table below). However, this Jutsu can only be cast using chakra with at MAX one rank above Maliudex’s current rank. By spending More chakra as normal, Maliudex is able to animate an unconscious shinobi for S rank Shinobi or recently dead shinobi for SS rank Chakra. The Shinobi may only be used for 5 posts before chakra must be re-spent. The shinobi may use any jutsu from their current list and may use half their current chakra pool on techniques. The same rule for animating objects is used for animating shinobi. So a genin may at most animate a chuunin rank shinobi or a chuunin ranked object.
                                                                C Speed: 8 / Strength: 7

Your Rank: Genin
                                                                Ninja Class: Ninjutsu
                                                                Name of Jutsu: Blink
                                                                Rank of Jutsu: B
                                                                Jutsu's Element:Spirit
                                                                Jutsu Type:Ninjutsu
                                                                Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List:No
                                                                Description: Blink is a fairly simple short range movement technique. Imbuing chakra within his body Maliudex will teleport to a point he can see withi 25 feet. The short range of this jutsu makes it incapable of dodging techniques that destroy a wide area.

Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games