[PRP] Foward we go [ CJ & Lex]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:02 pm
Lex took a moment to make sure his curly hair was properly secure under his skull cap, and the wig was properly in place. He looked over the mission details one more time, looking through the pictures of the damage. Something had come close to destroying some of the Rocket Base security. Judging by the lone prints it was a singular pokemon and he wasn’t placing the sharp deep prints.

He had his team, Sideways and Grimlock, he did love his fire pair and Sides needed a bit more training. Slipstream for translation, Howlback for aerial surveillance, Glit because if he was going to teach her a Pledge she was going to have to get used to working with Grims, and Spins because they might need some extra webbing.

Now, all he had to do was wait for CJ? He eyed the information, lips slightly pursed. He hadn’t worked with a CJ before, and he was mobile, but still healing. A little over a month into recovery, and he had switched the cane for a sturdy walking stick. Hopefully this went fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:58 pm
The mission was simple: Find out what was causing trouble, and deal with it. The problem was, CJ knew by now that nothing was really simple when it came to Team Rocket.

Since they were going to be doing work off base, and there was a chance of someone coming across them while surveying the area, CJ had threw on some dark jeans and a flannel shirt that had the sleeves torn off instead of her usual Grunt uniform. Slung around her hip was her Pokeball belt, with her usual team of critters. Talons would be especially useful today, as she could survey the area from the sky, and newly evolved Taybii could use her electric moves to stun anyone or anything that they found wrecking Team Rocket security.

CJ patted the Pikachu on her shoulder, and scrolled through the damage pictures she had one more time while going to meet Lex. She hadn't worked with this Grunt before, so today was going to be interesting... "Hey, Lex, right? I'm CJ," The girl said as she approached him, offering a handshake.  

wasluxy
Crew

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:22 pm
lux_rayne13
Before I forget to ask, quote you when I reply or not?

Lex gave an easy grin, nodding at CJ and dusted his hands on his dark jeans before taking the offer hand and shaking it. "Nice to meet you, CJ. Few quick things... this eye." He motioned to the right side of his face. "Is fake, so I have a rather massive blind spot here."

"Left leg mostly recovered from the last leg, I got poisoned rather badly from some nidorans... oh and I speak to dark types and own a Ariados with a major hatrage for bird types. I'm not sure who you brought, so I thought I would mention it before we have a potential clash."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:22 pm
Shaddaling
Nah~ Would you prefer I quote you each tag?

Well ok, he sure was friendly. Didn't often get that around base...

"I'll be sure to stay on your right, then, in case whatever did this," She waved her 'dex with the damage pictures on screen, "Comes up on that side." A fake eye might have been something that threw her before joining the Rockets, but after the meeting or at least seeing some of the other Grunts and Agents, as well as seeing the conditions of them after a big mission, it'd take a lot more than missing body parts to make her tilt her head like a confused Poochyena. "Wish I could speak to a type, but it seems to be something that's only affected people who've been here a while? I haven't even been here a year... And I actually did bring a Pidgey, but I'll keep her in her ball if it's a problem~" Well, there went airborne surveillance, but the last thing she wanted to do was cause an issue with the Pokemon of a Grunt she just met.

"So... any idea what did all the damage?"  

wasluxy
Crew

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:34 pm
(Nope/ we are good then! Just know that some people reply on tagging to remind them that someone posted)

Lex gave a small wince at Pidgey. A Pidgey might be a temption for Spins since he would register it as prey size, even if they had a promise going about owned bird pokemon. "If it was evolved I wouldn't have cared. Pidgeottos and Pidgeot can give an Ariados as good as they got. " He admitted. Spins rather like raiding their nests, but he usually did so with Slipstream.

" Do you think your pidgey would work well with a Crobat? Was planning to have mine do some aerial surveillance, and she'll keep Spins from getting any ideas about having a tiny bird snack."

"Not sure... think it probably around human height give or take a few feet. Probably just one, maybe two. Not enough damage for it to massive and not enough prints for it to be a swarm." Lex shrugged. "Pictures aren't that much help in getting a read on how deep the prints are to get a clear idea."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:49 pm
((Yup! <3))

CJ nodded. "Makes sense. Yeah, I think Talon's would be ok with that. She's a bit of a brat sometimes but when it comes to work she straightens right up~" She made a mental reminder to train Talons some more later, she hadn't had her but a few months but it was never too soon to work on hitting that next level.

"Hopefully it's take a few feet, and not give. Not really looking forward to dealing with something taller than me..." CJ laughed. She couldn't identify the footprints for the life of her, and she agreed with Lex that the depth was pretty much impossible to tell from a 2D image. I wonder what's doing this... and why?

"Well, suppose we should go take a look, huh? We're burning daylight just standing around gabbin~"  

wasluxy
Crew

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:13 pm
"Probably." Lex removed two of his pokeballs from the belt, calling out his Crobat and Sneasel. "Howlback here is my crobat. Slipstream is my Sneasel," he introduced.

"Howl, you are going to be working with CJ's pidgey, Talon, was it? We need some surveillance done. We're tracking a pokemon that going about throwing a rather epic tantrum and leaving a lot of destruction in its wake." Lex explained and scratched idly between the purple bats ears.

Howl gave a throat noise of acceptance, eyes focused on CJ.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:28 pm
"Talons, with an 's'~" CJ corrected, before releasing said Pidgey. "This here on my shoulder is Taybii," She introduced the Pikachu, who only looked at Lex with wide eyes. "She's not really a people Pokemon... But her electric moves will be good to stun things if we need her too."

CJ flipped through the pictures again, noting the locations and where the most damage was. "Looks like it's on the side of base that faces the mountains... At least it's staying in one area, whatever it is." The Grunt then waved a hand towards the direction of the mountains, and damaged security equipment, and smiled at Lex. "Shall we?" It was a beautiful day, and the girl was happy their assignment was outside in the woods. She'd grown up on a ranch, and out here with the fresh air blowing through the trees is where she was the most at ease, even if there was danger about. Well, whatever it is, we're going to find it and stop it~  

wasluxy
Crew

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:43 am
<> Howlback replied, giving a few flaps to get air born and twisted. <> She flew up over the tree lines, stretching out.

<> Slipstream shifted, the sneasel focusing on the Pikachu in interested, <> She grinned sharply, not at all friendly. <>

"That we should." Lex fiddled with the burnette wig a bit more, it some what itched before grabbing his walking stick and head along the pathway. "It is nice weather for this sort of thing."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:12 pm
<> The Pidgey tilted her head at Howlback, shook her head, then worked her own wings to bring her up next to her. <> She replied, her eyes twinkling in a smirk that her beak couldn't show.

Taybii glared at Slipstream, not at all pleased with the way she was being looked at. Rather than replying, she just blew air out her nose and shifted her gaze straight ahead. She normally got along well with other Pokemon, but certainly not with unfriendly ones.

"Issues?" CJ giggled good-naturedly at Lex fiddling with his hair, and set her pace to match his.  

wasluxy
Crew

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:57 pm
<> The crobat asked, grinning broadly as she cut through the air. <> She rose higher till she had a good view and started a loop towards the mountains.

<> Slipstream blew Taybii a raspberry and bounded about, bouncing between scouting ahead and falling back.

"Not a major fans of wigs when I'm on missions," Lex admitted as they walked, letting his sneasle run about, wearing out some of her abundant energy. "So how have you like Kodo so far?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:18 pm
Talons followed suit, and snickered. <>

At the raspberry, Taybii couldn't help but spark up a bit. <> For a moment, she attempted to jump off CJ's shoulder, but the girl was well aware of her agitation and scritched behind her ears. Taybii tried to ignore it and jump down anyway, but behind her ears was her weakness and she ended up just draped over her shoulder instead of off of it.

CJ grinned. "Try having hair a mile long." Her own thigh-lenght ponytail had been pulled up halfway into a bun, so it only reached her lower back, but it still swayed as she walked and she had to be mindful not to catch it on any branches. "Well, I'll have been here a year in October... So far, I like it enough. The winters are harsher than I'm used to and the summers more humid, but..." She stretched out her arms above her head, careful not to dislodge the sparking Pikachu who's ears she quickly sritched, and laughed. "But ya can't beat the weather when it's like this~"  

wasluxy
Crew

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:19 pm
<>Howlback asked as she looked about for telltale signs.

"What are you doing Slip?" Lex questioned and ignored the Sneasels energy for CJ. "Don't have that problem... I don't tend to let my hair grow out that long, but it frizzes like crazy during the summer months." Lex looked up and nodded. "It is nice right now."  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games