Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Working Off that Energy (Dekana & Meixiang) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SkieBorne rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:52 pm
"What's that supposed to mean?" He rumbled, irritated by that particular comment moreso than the taunt.

As he rose to meet her, she closed the distance and delivered a punishing blow that knocked him prone and left a gash in his cheek that began to bleed. He rubbed one hand over the cheek as he groaned, seeing stars from the force of her impact. Between her distracting comment, the flip-thing, and the strike itself, he was left rather dazed.

The only thing he could think to do was bodily throw himself at her.

HP: 9/30
Attack: 1

Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:04 pm
His irritation surprised her just a bit. "I'm graduating. I mean. I guess if you wanted to track me down later or something to prove your measure you could." She wasn't planning on leaving Halloween anytime soon. Going home to her parents was the last thing she wanted right now. "I'll still be in the town, just not living in the school."

She frowned as he threw his body at her, he looked kind of tired and the cut on his cheek was a bit alarming. So she merely caught him, bracing her body with her back foot to support his weight. The ghoul figured he was probably on the brink of either passing out or dissipating. She didn't have the heart to do that to him and figured she could at least leave him with a little bit of dignity.

Reaching into the pocket of her gym shorts she pulled out a small handkerchief with a large plum blossom stitched in one corner, wiping at the blood at his cheek. "I think its time to take a break."

SkieBorne

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:10 pm
He grunted as she caught him, expecting some sort of grappling maneuver that would have ended the match... but no, she wiped his cheek. He looked up at her, guarded, and frowned, "I thought you were being superior..." His ribs hurt when he spoke and he coughed, "When do you graduate?"

Dekana inhaled, glad for the reprieve - he was pretty close to just crashing after that last blow - and sank down into a sitting position. "You're full of surprises... and I think you were going easy on me too." He grinned despite the pain.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:28 pm
"Who says I wasn't?" She flashed him a playful grin before sticking out her tongue just a little bit.

Tucking the cloth away, Meixiang followed his lead and took a sitting position on the floor. Criss-crossing her legs she leaned her elbows on her knees. Watching him for a second to make sure he wasn't actually going to pass out on her before she spoke. "Soon. All I need to do is take my exam and I'm gone. I've got an apartment lined up and ready to go already then soon I will be looking for a place to start my dance studio."

She couldn't help but laugh. "Hopefully the good kind of surprises." Waving a dismissive hand she laughed again. "Nah, no way. I was totally going full out. Ghoul scouts promise."

SkieBorne

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:44 pm
"Almost done..." Dekana nodded thoughtfully, "Maybe I should make some sort of attempt to get out here too... Everybody I meet has moved on. I've been here for... a while." He chuckled, shrugging. That bad-student thing was actually starting to get old... he hadn't really bothered to learn anything from anyone yet and speaking to someone so close to moving on... well, it sat surprisingly heavy with him.

"You sure?" He asked her, eyeing her sideways when she promised she'd been giving it her all. "Well, thanks then. I'll have a goose egg and maybe a scar out of this, decent enough trophies." Dekana laughed.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:58 pm
"I would not suggest leaving unless you have a plan on where you want to go in your life. Wandering around aimlessly without a goal after graduating is kind of pointless I think. I've been here..." She counted on her fingers. "Over three years. If you put your mind to it getting to graduation is a breeze."

"Does this look like a face that would lie?" Meixiang gave him the sweetest, most innocent look she could muster. Which really wasn't that hard. She couldn't remember the last time she'd ever looked evil or angry. "Think of it as a parting gift then? Something to remember me by."

SkieBorne

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:32 pm
Dekana laughed, "I'm sure it is."

He made a face as she looked innocent and shook his head, touching the mark on his face, "Maybe I will. Good luck hey? I'll see you around if you wander through the school again."

Yayoi
End?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:36 pm
Standing, she brushed off her bum before shooting him one last grin. "Yea, maybe. Thanks for the spar though. Hopefully you'll have a bit more luck next time."

With that she gave him a wave before heading towards the gym's exit. She felt a little better. Working off a bit of that funk. She would head back to the Undead dorms and continue to pack.

SkieBorne
Seems like it, yes. 83

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items