[Fin] Very Fishy With a Side of Missiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:01 pm
"...But nothing all that useful?" Aulus hazarded; that sigh was not the noise of a Tambery who had spotted something interesting or unusual in any of the readouts. Damn. Well, they had the footage at least and weapons ought to be able to tell them what kind they were... for all that was worth.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:37 pm
"Mhm. Normal. Composition is just, um, normal across the board. Even in the, uh, murk... It must be sediment murk from the sea bed or something... Maybe a current's pushing it up into the water there... Whatever it is, uh, it's not changing the chemical composition beyond anything you wouldn't expect, so it's, uh, natural, basically..." She sounded disappointed. "Radiation's normal too, and thermal, well..." She knew he could see the little square that represented the thermal version of the footage; it remained a bunch of blobs and blurs, unable to penetrate the water, and the then fog, showing only what would be expected in the clearer parts of the footage.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:16 pm
Aulus sighed and nodded. "Well, at least we've got something... and knowing nothing is knowing something? Maybe. I guess all we can do it write up a report, submit it, and see what comes of it?... You know part of me wants to fly back out there and try to kick the s**t out of whatever's in the fog. I know that's a ******** stupid idea and I'm not going to do it but," he shrugged, hands flexing, "I don't like not being able to do anything."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:32 pm
"Perhaps if Asgard had, uh, defog or something... Though, um, it depends if this something that can even affect... you might have some idea of what it was, but even then..." She shook her head. "What ever is out there is equipped with the ability to, uh, defend itself quite well, clearly... I'm glad you're not..." She drummed her fingers anxiously.
"Well... Um. Turing's compiled a summary, as normal as it is, and you have all the data on your machine now so it's there and ready for a report. Who are you going to, uh, send it to? Or, um, are you going to file it normally?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:46 pm
Aulus grunted and shrugged. "I guess all I can do is send it off to the clerical dropbox. Mailbox. Whatever. But I'll copy Claire in - and let her know I have - so if it gets ignored maybe she can put a boot up a deserving arse." He hoped so. He wanted answers, preferably simple ones that he could go and hit so that they stopped being.... Okay that sentence had got confused but he knew what he meant. He wanted it to be a simple solution.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff