Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:35 pm
<> Valour growled with another snap of his beak and a flex of his huge feet. <>

One of the major advantages of white people in Taavi's opinion was that it was really easy to see when they flushed in anger or... for other reasons. He grinned and shrugged. "Well it's kind of a dump but you're welcome any time. I'm in the Borneol block on Sumatra street? Um, eighth floor, apartment sixty four. It's... well it's just a room with a bathroom shoved in one corner but it's mine! On lease anyway." It wasn't a lot but it was his, he was paying for it without relying on anyone else. Even if he'd made a lot of mistakes he could be proud of being able to support himself.... Maybe. Not all that proud really but.... Yeah.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:54 pm
"Borneol block on Sumatra street, eighth floor and apartment sixty four, I'll keep it in mind," Lex said, silently repeating the info to commit it to memory.

Howlback replied by doing her best to blow a rasperry the Braviary's direction. Like she cared. So, so scared.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:03 pm
"Yeah, you can... you can call me any time." Mental note, clean up the apartment. It wasn't filthy or anything but he wouldn't want anyone he liked to see it as it was. He really wished he could get rid of the stinking couch, the scent of cigarettes hung heavy around it.

Valour glowered but fell silent, so far as he was concerned her lack of an answer told him everything he needed to know.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:13 pm
"I will," Lex said, making a note to work hard and get some time off. "Till later then?" He question.

Howl yawned widely, showing Valour how much she cared.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:19 pm
"I- I.... Yeah?" He was going? Taavi deflated, wide shoulders hunching to make him a crunched in sort of gangly puppet with its stings cut "Later, I'm here." He smiled a bit again and smoothed a hand back over his hair. "I ah.... Thanks."

Valour kept glaring, feathers fluffed up high. <>

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:29 pm
Lex shifted, moving to gather Taavi in a tight hug. "Hey, it isn't true good bye, I'll see you as soon as I can, but if I don't get back soon, I'm going to be dead on my feet for work tomorrow."

<> Howl replied and gathered the bag in her claws, watching.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:38 pm
Hug.

He held on as long as he dared, but he'd only given and not got. He liked Sasha, he wanted to trust but- but he could just go and never do anything with the number in his pocket if he wanted but... but the hug had been tight and the lips hot and passionate. It'd be okay, right?

"I.... Will you message me tomorrow?" This wasn't what he was like. This wasn't what he did. He didn't just go out and meet somebody and let them push him up against a wall but he had and there was a knot of feelings in his gut that he couldn't quite see to the bottom of. He didn't know what he wanted, other than to not be alone. "Just... just to make sure you got my number right?" He didn't want to be clingy, but he didn't want to be alone.

Valour looked over his shoulder at the Crobat, chin raised and eyes cold. <do care, and that's all I needed to know.>>

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:41 pm
Howl stretched and quietly launched herself off the roof, swooping into a easy landing a bit away from the pair. <>

"I will, might be later, but I will make sure to message you, if I don't call." Lex assured and glanced over as a hunk of crobat landed. "Guess she is getting impatient."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:46 pm
That was definitely the same Crobat.

Taavi smiled, tried not to think about the possibility of Sasha forgetting about him. "I... well we'll talk soon?" Maybe he hadn't done enough? Next time, next time he wouldn't be so reserved. Who cared right? Dark corners, rooms, whatever? "But if she wants to go I guess...."

Valour stayed on his rooftop, talons tight and eyes intent.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:50 pm
"It's getting late," Lex said simply and moved in, giving Taavi a soft sweet kiss. "Got to go. Really, sorry," he murmured. " Soon though, I will talk to you tomorrow, try to see you soonish."

Howl stretched her wings, giving a sigh as she settled on the pack. Say bye already? Okay. Yes.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:51 pm
But....

Taavi nodded. "Um, sure. Talk soon then. Ah, and fly safe!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:53 pm
"Will do!" Lex hurried to Howlback, taking the pack and started moving off to the towns outskirts as he dug in it for his jacket.

Howlback stretched and took to the air, flying lazy circles as they left Taavi behind.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:56 pm
"But...."

Taavi stared upward long after the shape of the Crobat and its rider vanished.

"You didn't even stay to meet Gary."

Stupid. He was stupid. Taavi turned away from the racing music coming out of the Warehouse and headed for home. Who was he kidding? Sasha wasn't going to call.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff