Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsukki_Mikoto

Distinct Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:01 pm
Well, um, hiya!
I'm Tsuku and I'm quite new to yaoi Rps.
I'm trying to be a versatile, flexible writer so here I am!
Obviously, I'm an animanga fan.

What I look for;
A relaxing Rp; at least twice every three days (or more)-I'd like it if we could sync.
Semi-lit to lazy lit. Advanced lit is welcomed.
Anime pics only.

Yoroshiku!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:24 pm
User ImageName: Kairi Katsukawa
Nickname: Kai
Race: Advanced Human; Sorcerer
Personality: Positive; level-headed, understanding, patient, caring, easy-going
Negative; Aloof, cranky (under certain circumstances), manipulative, egoistical, stubborn
Looks like: Kairi has a rather feminine build, lean and lithe. He keeps himself fit by having a stroll (run sounds tiresome and troublesome) in the mornings and evenings. What he lacks in strength, he covers it with speed, flexibility and precision. He can fight-'nuff said. His height is rather short for a male his age though he had no qualms about it. With his five feet four, he can easily slip away when he wanted to and squeeze himself into places he can find complete serenity-his cupboard for instance when there is lightning. Kairi is a brunette, having short-long hair most of the time, barely touching his collars. His hair is a stark contrast to his light skin tone. Kairi's main charm would be his eyes which were a shade of red, one of the rarest eye colours on a person. It contributes to his fame among his peers-male and female. His clothing is usually clothes that is airy and helps him feel both comfortable and cool. For someone who hates hot, he sure has many red clothes.
Bio: His mother, a successful lawyer and his birth father, a powerful sorcerer. A quirky, unique couple. With similar momentum in relationship. His mother and father are best friends and they love each other very much. Love each other, not in love. His father married his mother to help her shake off her demanding parents. They wanted a guaranteed line from her. Either it was an omiai or her own choice. His father, on the other hand wanted an heir to pass his powers and knowledge before he died. Yes, he was dying. Not surprising since he was friends with his mother's great grandma-he's that old. He did not look is age, obviously. After his birth father died when he was seven, his mother finally found someone she could love. A widower with five children. Yes, he gained older brothers. His parents were always away on both business and leisure leaving him with his brothers. Luckily for him, they hit it off real quick. Although living with five older brothers did made him rather 'numb' with a 'scary' edge.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke  

Tsukki_Mikoto

Distinct Dreamer

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas