[END] Wandering Ghosts [Pile of Secrets/Makeshift] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:22 am
He found his cheeks warming and just knew his nose was flushing. "Thank you, he said solemnly. "I do try to not be a monster; there is a darkness lurking within my soul that I must master- I do not know if facing my father will free me of it, but I must try. Really, it's all I can do. I don't know if that's courage; but it's what I am." He gazed off into the distance- east, where he'd been headed- and nodded. "Not too long ago, I met a kimeti who said that she'd met an acha doe once, an acha with hair like mine. Long and twisted, he'd said. I'd asked if it was gossamer and golden, like moonlight before frost- he held that it was long and twisted and definitely yellow of some sort, and that it looked exactly like mine. He'd not gotten her name, but he said he'd never forget her face or her hair. He'd mentioned that she'd said she lived far to the east, so I've decided to come this way and search for anybody who might know more. It's not much of a lead, but it's something- just as promising as any I've had so far. And besides," and at this it was his turn to wink. "It's led to pleasant company, so even if it doesn't pan out, perhaps this is fate being kinder than usual."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:27 am
"Destiny works in mysterious ways, perhaps you're making your way towards more discoveries. But also, importantly...how pleasant is the company?" She laughed, pleased by the approval, her mind starting its work. She wondered...  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:30 am
He found himself momentarily at a loss; normally, the reaction to his destiny was a bit more... colorful. And mirthful. He understood; having a Destiny was a difficult concept for most to understand, and the solitude it brought was yet another of fate's trials. "Exceptionally pleasant; and I do agree that destiny might be leading me to new things; for instance, I have discovered that as cute as hoof fluff is, it is perhaps even cuter when paired with the spit of curls 'round your neck and chest." This- yes, yes, this was definitely flirting. He might have a legacy of darkness, but he didn't have to live completely ascetically.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:30 am
Oh, she laughed, and did toss her mane and fluffed her chest, because she was very much used to broodiness, and she was very pleased with the buck with light locks and a dramatic backstory. So why not? She didn't have anything better to do, for now, and so she leaned forward, and smiled. "Then perhaps, if you would enjoy the sight of it more, I could go with you for now? Loneliness is better when you're not alone."  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:31 am
"I would like that- I would like that very much." He was delighted, truly delighted that anybody would want to accompany him. "I warn you that the journey may not be the easiest, but it will certainly be interesting, if nothing else; you'd be amazed how much of the world you see when you're on a quest such as this. There's a world out there, a beautiful world- and I would dearly love to see it with you." He rose to his feet, shaking himself out and stretching. "If you've got anything that needs to be done, then let us do it- and then we shall be on our way, off to travel the paths unknown!"

End!

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces