Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:30 am
"Like the League?! But they're totally awesome!" Henrietta was very confused now; why would the League try to stop an awesome comic book being printed? "Man! Those would be totally cool bad guys though! You could make so many cool jokes and puns in the comic!"

<< Juan is a rather strange looking bird.>> Mango agreed. << A carnivore? Oh! Because you are a...>> He gestured a stubby little limb <>  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:29 pm
Aulus sighed. "No, not the league, they're probably 'the good guys' who do it by the book while I'm the maverick or whatever.... Look, do yourself a favour and run along to a comic book store now. Get yourself some eh... some X-men and some Avengers, I think they have shadowy organisations." He knew they did but he wasn't going to go heavily nerd out in front of the girl.

<> Paul agreed with a little wiggle, he liked Mango! <>

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:40 pm
"Oh yeah! That's an awesome idea!" Henrietta agreed- she /was/ in the mood for comics now.
Much to the Eevees' relief, they suddenly no longer had to distract Bub, as the bulky pokémon vanished into his ball. They leaned against each other and looked thoroughly pleased with their success of keeping him from stealing their new friends' food.
"I gotta recall Bub though 'cuz he doesn't like walking lots! I totally gotta go to a pokécenter first but I'll go and get comics after! You totally gotta tell me when your comic comes out though! It'll be awesome!"

<< Yours does seem gruff. But he has fed you with this 'chicken' and he has you all out for a picnic. That does not seem the actions of a cruel human. I can well believe he is nice. Oh, but I think we are going. It has been very nice to meet you.>>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:04 pm
"Right," Aulus gave the world's most sarcastic salute, "until next we meet then. You'd better start thinking of a codename or something for when you get swept up into my wild and crazy world."

<> Paul chittered. <>

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:23 pm
Henrietta gasped, pausing as she was mid-wave and about to run off.
"Oooooh! I totally well! I'll totally send you the cool ones I think of! That's an awesome idea! I'm gonna send you so many ideas!"

Mango fluttered up and attempted to 'wave' one of his stubby limbs.
<< I did too! It is nice to talk to a fellow bug sometimes. I hope my new team mate is like you.>>  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:30 pm
Once she'd gone Aulus groaned and turned to look at Phaethon. "Whelp."

<> the Rapidash grinned; the stupid little interlude reminded him a bit of their youth when they'd both been a bit less messed up,and things was happening more often these days. Maybe they were both getting a bit less messed up again, or at least figuring how to deal with being messed up.

"I should just have shut my mouth hu? Oh well." Aulus shrugged and bit into his sandwich again, it had still been a good day.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas