[PRP] Do you see what I see? [Highgarden x Albatross]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ebb pecked and wobbled its way to the nearest undergrowth. Here it looked for a nice place to nest, a soft spot of recently upturned dirt, and perhaps a nice shade that the wind could whistle through in a soft, soothing melody. What it found instead was feathers, a massive amount of green and red but they did block the sun. Without a care in the world, Ebb lifted the nearest feathers and snuck under them and promptly fell asleep.

elvyralani
Let's start off with something light.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Highgarden had been asleep himself and had not noticed the small animal nearby. He'd felt something shift near his tail but hadn't paid any mind to it. But then he'd felt a weight on his tail and looked at his tail, something was in it! He started to stand up.

fluorescein

elvyralani
Crew

Fashionable Rabbit

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:22 am
elvyralani

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ebb took a quick tumble and woke mid-air but squeaked with great delight! A slide. They found one. Chittering away, a part in nearby brushes revealed another furby! Flow heeded the call and together the two rustled and jumped onto the moving feathers, hanging on with their small beaks, swinging side by side like two demented peas in a pod.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:41 pm
fluorescein

As he stood there was a noise from near his tail. What in the swamp was that? It seemed to be some small creature and a second came from the bushes and joined it. And now they were grasping into his tail, lovely. Not wanting to risk loosing any tail he stopped and turned to look at the creatures. "Hello little ones."  

elvyralani
Crew

Fashionable Rabbit

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:02 am
elvyralani
Let's do this for 2016!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nearby, a cheetah was napping and its owner was bird watching. Snapped out of their respective reverie, they stood up from their haunches at the sudden bark of non-furbys sound. The feline was first to spy what was amiss and chuffed with delight before turning its back and resuming to nap. Albatross was aghast but resolved at whatever next new torture the furbies naturally deigned on others. Clearing her throat, she greeted the feathered kimet,

"Why, hello there! I see you've found my... pets." She stumbled on the last word, evidently dissatisfied with word she had to settle on. Dumbasses was more apt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:25 pm
fluorescein
Yes, yes we need to.

He'd heard the noises of something more approached and had really hoped there weren't going to be even more of these creatures! Highgarden saw a cheetah and a doe appear.

"Yes, but more so they had found me first." The buck noted her pause on the word of pets but stored that knowledge for later. The doe was unlike he had seen before her markings were striking and her hair wild. "They seem to enjoy my tail quite a bit."  

elvyralani
Crew

Fashionable Rabbit

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:49 am
elvyralani

Taking that as an opening, Albatross cocked her head like the birds she so fervently watched, the doe asked the first thing that popped in her mind upon seeing the buck. "How do you get your hair so straight, clean, perfect and tangle free? And your tail is spotless!"

Nearby the furbies disengaged and did their best to chase the annoyed cheetah.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:57 pm
fluorescein

The fact the small odd creatures ran off after the cheetah made him feel relived. He'd have to check is tail after this though, hopefully it wasn't that bad.

It wasn't until the doe brought up that question that he took more notice of her hair. Highgarden was amazed how opposite the doe looked from him! "To be honest I'm not really sure." Ok, well he maybe had some ideas. "I check it a few times a day to groom it, but there are some creatures with hands that help."  

elvyralani
Crew

Fashionable Rabbit

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:24 pm
elvyralani

Seeing the buck left Albatross with a sense of curiousity and amusement. Her interest was piqued as she was much slower in her perusal this time around. Warmth colored her cheeks. She probably could use a little more grooming in more frequent intervals. And goodness knows her cheetah and two furbys were hardly ideal candidates for fastidious work. No, Albatross was on her own with this one but perhaps, maybe, or goodness knows what, maybe Highgarden would let her in on his secrets. Or fun. She chewed on her lower lip and speculated on the courses of event that could stem from this pivotal moment. Decision made, she laid the first building twig of what would be a nice foundation for lasting enjoyment.

"I could always help you." It was good to be vague and nice when trying to lure in a new shiny bird.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games