So I have a few ideas for 1x1 rps but of course the rp's on gaia seem to be dying off sadly. None the less I still seek partners everyday to create a new story with in forms or pm's. Here are a few ideas i have off the top of my head. Not much at the moment but if your interested in doing an rp go ahead and post or pm me smile

A rusted crown
A kingdom fell long ago, from hatred and war within itself. A selfish king had ruled and taken all he could for his own gain till finally he had taken to much from he people and the people took all back from him. They left the king nothing, no even his own life. A history taught to every new owner of the crown, his crown set aside and stored away to rust till one day, past the time of kings and queens died out, a woman went into the falling castle.
She knew nothing of the stories, and passing paintings of a king being attacked by his people, she wondered what had happened. Finally she found a storage room with a single painting that stood untouched by age sat above a crown. Reaching out she took the crown to sell it for money she needed, only shedidnt know she took more then just that. (A haunting rp)

~I dont want to be abandoned
Like many once pets a small cat sat outside in the rain crying out for warmth, for food, for anything. Yet always she was ignored and kicked aside, she was alone till one stormy night she felt a break in the rain, looking up she seen a strangers smile. "A warm heart is all you need small one, to grown bit and tall." the man spoke and hit her nose. Sneezing the small cat felt the rain beat on her again, feeling odd the cat moved to a door way out of the rain to sleep. Waking when she was moved slightly and mewed in protest till she smelled food.
A stranger had taken the cat and let it eat and drink, he took care of the cat for a weeks time till he came home and found a strange woman in his bed over the small cat. (pet turns human rp)