Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ria~ Have a soda ~Kuni Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gamzee followed the girl, rocking the bike back and forth on his shoulder idly. This world seemed to be a great deal more colorful. It made him wonder if they had a caste system in place concerning the hemospectrum here. He saw lots of lowblood colors mixed in with highblood colors like it was no big thing, so he doubted it. The people here were...odd. He saw many with different colored skin, eyes, and hair, unlike trolls. Also, like Annese, there were no horns

"A new what now?" He asked, realizing Annese had used a word he wasn't familiar with. "What the ******** a mattress?" He asked curiously, quickening his pace a little, as he'd fallen behind while looking around the place. Really, the more he thought about it, this place was very different. People were walking around with no hostility, it was sunny, colors all willy-nilly...the best thing for him to do was start figuring stuff out, he decided. Starting with Annese.

User Image

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:48 am
~I always carry something to help make a smile~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Annese hardly seemed to notice him looking around, this was her reality. Her world as she had always seen it. People walking around always seeming happy, in a hurry and some if you watched were depressed. Yet today she hardly looked around for those down in the dumps, for a few reasons. Her pink hair bounced as her steep seemed to have more of a bounce once she seen her bike shop, eager to get in till she heard Gamzee's question.
She looked at him puzzled for a moment, everyone normally knew what a mattress was, seen if they didnt get to sleep on one often.
"A mattress, you know the thing people normally sleep on. Kinda a rectangle shape and flat? Did you hit your head or take some kinda drugs you shouldn't have?" Anese had asked the second question out of habit as she reached up and ran a hand along his sklp looking for a bump. As she did though she noticed the lack of a had band, or hair clips holding the horns to his head. Puzzled she shook her head ignoring the small voice in her head calling her crazy. "Come on, when we get inside ill show you it and you can put the bike down." she said as she led him across the street and to a car garage. Opening a small door she entered and turned on a neon glowing OPEN sign.
~I love to see them, making some one smile and laugh is always a good thing~

Ria_The_Wolf12

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gamzee quirked an eyebrow as she described a mattress. Rectangle and flat? "Nah. I mean, kind of? I hit my head pretty ********' hard since it all went and knocked my a** out. But man, that don't sound too ********' comfortable." He said, leaning down some so she could feel his head easier. He didn't really know why she was feeling his head, but he didn't really mind it either. He followed her across the street, still thinking about this mattress. "Do y'all just sleep up in the open? No sopor?" He questioned as he followed her inside. He looked around the garage. There were pieces of metal things all over the place, so he figured it was the best place to set the bike down. "If there ain't no sopor, how do you keep the ********' nasty a** visions away?" He further questioned. "Like, that bloody ********' nonsense with all the messed up ********' carnage and all that s**t." He elaborated. Did they not get those here?

User Image

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:34 am
~I always carry something to help make a smile~

"Sopor? No, I cant recall using such things. I have a horde of blankets though, and as for carnage well.... typically my dreams arent that bad. I mean ive had some shitty dreams but none to bad over all" Anese said looking at him s she walked over to a red box and opening the top she puled out a tool and walked to her bike "I mean some might call it messed up crap but, well, Ive been around more then just the block if you catch my drift. Im more scared of the shitty guys I date then the dreams I've had" Anese gave a laugh as she pulled off the front wheel of her bike and tossed it to the scrape pile. To her dreams did seem harmless after the troubled life she had once she was on her own. Living with her sister getting her into bad habits, which got her into the bad crowed as people called it. So with him speaking of the carnage and such she simply though he meant dreams.
~I love to see them, making some one smile and laugh is always a good thing~

Ria_The_Wolf12

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff