Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:00 pm
<> Puck agreed with a nod, <>

"...Hu." Aulus frowned and nodded. "Well if it weren't for everything else I could dismiss that as a rare battle between rare wild pokemon but...." He trailed off and looked over at Tambery, still frowning. "This all feels very... very odd. How far does that fog even go? Why haven't we seen anything about a weird immobile fog bank on the news?..." He was having an idea but he had an inkling that it might not be a great one. "D'you think we could scout around it? The fog I mean? Nobody was attacked until they were inside it... if we knew how big it was we might be able to make some more inferences? Perhaps."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:13 pm
<< I AM NOT SPARKY. I AM GAUNTLET.>>

"I would, um, guess that's because it's outside of shipping lanes, off shore in the ocean. Even it is, uh, fairly big, it's not going to be come across by accident really without a stroke of luck. We know about it because, well, uh, we were /looking/ for something odd..." Tambrey mused. "It's deliberately placed then and we know it's defended. Something, uh, secretive. Which means valuable, illegal, or both in some form- wealth, science, power- or another. Which is like us. And, um, well, you know how Rocket is. Even scouting around it, without going inside, we should... take precautions. I, um, would like to know more though and I agree about finding out it's size. That would be somewhat helpful probably..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:19 pm
"Right then," Aulus nodded decisively, "so we head back to base and make some plans and.... Do you really think it could be us? But if it was why wouldn't they just tell us? And if it is us, and we keep looking into it, are we going to wake up dead? Figuratively." Aulus' frown became a scowl and he crossed his arms over his chest, shaking his head slightly with a tight purse of his lips. "This s**t stinks worse than a gaggle of Grimer.... But we'll get to the bottom of it, or we'll eventually get told to leave off. I reckon we're too valuable to off for just poking around at something we don't know we're not meant to." Hopefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:52 pm
Tambrey's lip twitched a little.
"It... could be us. There is, um, some logic to keeping parts of an organization blind to other parts. I would, um, hope our track record, the successful missions and our work would mean we would be, yes..." That might have been more to convince herself, agreeing with Aulus assessment of them being valuable but she did hope it was true.

"Plans are good. Plans and, uh, a contingency to those plans. We'll investigate though. If it is us, well, uh, fine. But if it's not, it's probably something 'we' would, uh, be interested in given the," Tambrey gestured out at the ocean and waggled her fingers "whole 'secret' ocean location with magic fog thing..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:39 pm
"Mmmmh, given you and your friend KO don't think they told him the truth about what happened to him I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out we've been lied to or kept in the dark." And these were the people he'd thrown his lot in with, this was where he'd spend the rest of his life.... Yet-

"Still," Aulus smiled at Tambery and shrugged his wide shoulders, "should be fun right? Magic fog? Mysteries to solve? Adventures to be had? Good company? What more could anyone ask of life?" Okay so he was a terrible person doing awful things for even worse people, but the coworkers made it worthwhile. "Shall we head back then? I guess we've got a lot of planning to do."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:26 am
Tambrey nodded.
There was still that mystery. She still found herself wondering, for no reason but the connection of life and death and timing, if their mysteries were related.

She did rather think Aulus had a point though, and her smile did twitch a little at having more mystery to investigate, to try and solve.

"Makes, uh, life interesting. We'll just have to, um, be... extra watchful for missiles and angry pokémon. It's a very interesting adventure..." She nodded, though she was certainly somewhat apprehensive.

"A lot of planning." She agreed, ready to fly back to base, for now...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out