Submit

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:29 pm
Michiko was so...tired. She had recently got a new pokemon from the lab, as her request, and she didn't realized how...active it was. Especially at night.

She thought over breakfast that the two cups of coffee was going to be enough. She was wrong, she should have gotten a third cup.

Her partner Zacharel was out and about and stopped in front of her, almost making her trip.

"What's wrong buddy?" She said as she looked at the training room doors. "Something wrong?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:07 am
A man and a Gardevoir emerged from the training room, the former talking, presumably, to the latter.

"- so we'll probably need to work on that, but even so, I think we made a lot of progress today, don't you?"

The Gardevoir only seemed to be half-listening by her uninterested expression. She noticed Michiko and the Absol with her before her trainer.

Realizing his pokemon's attention was elsewhere, Izaya turned his head and blinked. "Oh...hello," he greeted brightly, putting on his usual smile. "Were you planning on using the training room next? We're done for now, so it's all yours~"

Had he seen this girl around before? No, he didn't think so...perhaps she had joined while he was still in the brig.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:58 am
Michiko blinked at the man, he was....handsome, not gonna lie there but even though he puts on a smile...it was his eyes...something about them....

Zacharel nudged her and she gave herself a mental shake. "Sorry. Um...yes. If you are done, we would like to use it."

She looked at Zacharel staring at the man and the gardevoir, and she placed a hand on the base of his neck.

She couldn't help but start at the man. She hasn't seen him around before and then she decided to stuck her gloved hand out. "I don't believe we've met before. My name is Michiko Hirose."

lZAYA ORlHARA
Finally tagging you, sorry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:03 pm
"Of course," the man said, bowing extravagantly at the waist with a gesture to the room. "Please; it's all yours." When he raised his head again, though, he noticed she was still staring at him and he laughed. Obviously she must not have seen him before either, though he wondered if she might have heard of his reputation.

"Michiko Hirose? Ah, Japanese? So am I! Anata wa nihongo o hanashimashimasu ka? (あなたは日本語を話しますか?)" he cried delightedly, clasping his hands together in joy. "A pleasure to meet you, Mi-chan! I'm Nakura. If I recall correctly, 'Michiko' was the name of the first commoner to become the empress of Japan, wasn't it?" He flashed her a teasing grin and winked. "I wonder what that says of you."

The man's Gardevoir, disgusted by this display, rolled her eyes and lightly shoved her trainer with an elbow. He tipped off balance before quickly catching himself.

"Whoa! Oops. This delightful pokemon with me is Namie. I just got her recently, so we're still getting accustomed to each other," he chuckled, jerking a thumb back over his shoulder at the Psychic-and-Fairy-type. Namie continued to look unimpressed.

"And what about your Absol, there? Does it have a name?" Nakura smiled and leaned over to get a better look at the Dark-type. "I have one as well, but...he's a little difficult to train. Has this thing about asymmetry, you see."

Chibi_Kokoro143
((You're fine~! I'm pretty slow at tagging myself. ^_^; ))

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:29 am
Smiling sadly Michiko revert to Japanese. "Hai, hanashimasu." Then said, "But I prefer to speak English."

As he spoke his name, she realized she heard that name before but couldn't quite place where...Maybe she should be a bit on guard around this man.

She laughed a bit about the origins of her name, surprising her. "Don't look into it all that much. My parents gave me that name, hoping to be...some what powerful. But..." She held her arms out wide, showing him where she is at.

Her parents, hoping that she will be taking over the company and marry for the sake of her family but look where she is now. No, she will not become an "empress" anytime soon.

"What a beautiful gardevoir. Nice to meet you, Namie," she said to the pokemon by his side. Though when Nakura leaned over to look at her pokemon, she instantly put her hand on the absol's neck. Her absol listens to her...but he has a mind of his own. "Yes, my absol is Zacharel. Zachary, remember by god. El for strength and power."

Her eyes widen. She has a thing for dark pokemon and Absols are her favorite. "I would love to see your absol sometime."

lZAYA ORlHARA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:47 am
"Oh? How come?" he asked. The sorrow in her smile did not escape his notice.

"Hey, don't underestimate the power of names. Or Team Rocket," Nakura added with a smirk, sweeping his arm extravagantly to indicate their surroundings. "You could have done worse. This place isn't all that bad~ Well, not lawfully-speaking, but life-style wise." He snickered. "Though maybe coming from an underground information broker, that perspective may be somewhat skewed."

Namie cast Michiko a curious look out the corner of her eye before nodding slightly at the young lady in acknowledgement and, perhaps, gratitude for the compliment.

"Don't worry, I won't get too close," Izaya mused when he saw the protective hand move to Zacharel's neck. "I own mostly Dark-type pokemon, so I already have a good idea of their dispositions. Are you sure you'd like to see him?" He tilted his head and looked both her and her Absol over. "He may not be as tame as Zacharel. As long as you're both symmetrical, though, he should be calm enough."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items