[PRP] Sister Fight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In the high canopies of the trees of the swamp, a large bats eyes remained trained on the floor below. Her ears swiveled, listening, waiting. This was what she was trained for. To wait, to listen, to find the doe...

For down below, in the underbrush, Jackalope was waiting. Her great ears were pinned back, and thick muscles were tensed. Waiting. It was not her typical hunt, seeking prey for the evening's meal, but rather... her sister. A grin snuck onto her face, and she waited for Moonlit Waters to appear.

She was most certainly the wildest of the sisters from their clutch. All of her sisters were fair faced and lovely, with kind hearts and soft eyes. Jackalope was all muscle, and antlers, and an itch to be wild she never could shake. Sometimes it was running, sometimes it was fighting.

Today? Today it would be scaring the life out of Moonlit Waters.

So she waited. Shortly, from what her tracking could tell, her sister would be along the path.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Moonlit had been wandering around looking for nice tubers or roots to eat. She hummed to her self a little bit as she walked about and sniffed her eand there and searched about some trees. She hadn't seen much of her siblings in a while, though she liked knowing that they were all having fun and enjoying themselves here.

She liked being out and about and liked to see the things, find things and explore a little bit here and there. She didn't mind being far from anyone she knew but she liked knowing what was out there, and she might be soft but she knew how to keep her self safe and from being in danger....

But she wasn't expecting to have that danger be her sister jumping out and attempting to scare the ever lovely crap out of her.

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:54 pm
When sister dearest rounded the corner, Jackalope sprung from the underbrush with a great roar. She dug her hooves into the marsh, forcing her body to screech to a halt before she collided with Moonlit. Her manic grin remained, and she could not help but erupt into laughter. From the canopy, her bat companion swooped downwards, landing on her back and regarding the butch doe with a judgmental eye.

"Baby sister! How's life treating you, being all nice and pretty~?" She teased, batting her eyelashes and attempting to look coquettish. Unbeknownst to Jackalope, her battish friend rolled her eyes, unsure of how she was dealing with these goats.

"I see you haven't taken any dips in the mud lately. Wanna fix that?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:35 pm
Moonlit screamed and jumped, slipping in the grass and stumbling away from the charging form coming at her. She reared up and tried to calm down as her brain told her it was just her crazy sister! GAAAA dang her sister and her silly 'jokes', they were never funny and only ever scared the crap out of her.

"Jackalope you scared the ever....GA you need to stop that!" she said as she panted and tried to calm down again. She would never get used to this need of her sisters to scare her when she felt the need to give Moonlit a heartattack. "I am enjoying being clean and pretty thank you! And i plan to keep it that way yes so the answer will be no i would not like to play in the mud." she said as she eyed the bat.

That was new. She didn't remember hearing her sister got a bat! Moonlit waters wanted something! She frowned and would have to keep her eyes pealed for a chance to get something. "Why must you try to kill me so often?" she asked.

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:19 pm
"I might stop if you didn't shriek every time!" She howled with laughter, throwing her head back in amusement. Seriously. It wouldn't have been so good if Moonlit didn't just LOSE IT! Bouncing with delight, the butch doe let her rambunctious laughter die down into a soft chuckle.

"Right, so you don't WANT to play in the mud... but whatcha gonna do when you're forced to do it!" With that, Jackalope stepped back, and used a hoof to kick up some of the swamp's natural mud towards her sibling. Regardless of whether or not it hit, Moonlit Walk's reaction alone would be worth it.

"I'm not gonna kill you, dingus!" Jackalope scoffed, rolling her eyes. "I'm just getting you a little less tightly wound! Getting you to step back and just have some fun for once in your life."

Cocking her head to the side, Jackalope thought for a moment.

"You oughta get a pet! Like. I have three. Look how much fun I have!" Where the other two had gotten off to, she had no idea. They'd find their way back. Eventually.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:29 pm
Moonlit snorted at her sister with a sigh and rolled her eyes. "I am not a toy for you to play with by scaring me when ever you need to sister!" she said before shrieking and leaping out of the way of the mud, some of it grazing her shoulder and she snorted and stomped the ground.

"Gosh dang it Jackalope i do not want mud on me! Stop that! I can have plenty of fun with out getting dirty!! Why must you enjoy the mud so much?" she asked as she rubbed the mud off on a tree near by. "There is a lot i can do for fun that doesn't require me to take a bath after wards." she said as she frowned and looked over the female, her sister of sorts who was rather crazy it seemed and must wish to be a mud monster or something...

She looked at the bat and sighed softly and nodded. "I know i really want one. I jsut haven't found someone who has that click, know what i mean?"  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:35 pm
Tiger_Kisa699
Sorry it took so long, love! Here you go!

"Oh please. What fun is there without a little rough and tumble?" Jackalope snorted derisively, rolling her eyes. How she and Moonlit were from the same family, she'd never understand. Sure, they looked alike (in the right light, anyway), but they were as opposite as night and day. Motherfather help her if she was ever as dainty as her sister.

She couldn't help but laugh at Moonlit's shriek and following contact with the mud. The one blessing of the two of them being so different was that these little moments made life worth while.

"The mud is everywhere, sis! You just gotta learn to be a part of it. It's in the water, on the ground..." Jackalope snickered to herself. "I mean, you could always fight the Motherfather's wishes and go live out in the sand, with all those prissy acha. That might suit you better, yeah?"

At the mention of not finding a familiar that spoke to her, Jackalope's mania subdued a bit, and she nodded understandingly. Her three had just... come to her one day, all in a neat little group, like it was meant to be. They were her weird little children, or something like that.

"Ever thought about a bird? They're all pretty and stuff, and not super messy. It might suit you," she offered more gently, with a reassuring smile.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:43 pm
Moonlit rolled her eyes at her sister and shook her head. "Fun is fun but Dirty is not fun! Do you see the hair i have! I cant get this dirty! Do you know how long it takes to get it clean and styled again and out of my antlers if it gets super messy! Its just a mess! I cant get messy Jackalope!" she said with a snort as she looked all around. "I know its all over. Thats why im going to explore an find other places and see all the other dirt out there so i don't have to live in the mud any more." she said with a look around before looking at her sister again.

"I dunno about birds. Maybe. I was thinking a dog or cat of some kind. Maybe a giant Moth. Those are pretty. Im not sure. I will search when i am out exploring, find something that just clicks with me." she said softly as she looked for a soft but not muddy part of the grass to sit in and watch her sister.

Moonstone Dazzle

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:23 pm
"That's why you should get your hair short! Too much hair is too much of a HASSLE," Jackalope sassed, shaking her head. She was very thankful to the motherfather that she'd been blessed with short, manageable hair- and still looked DAMN good, thank you very much. She had antlers as well, but those were an easy enough fix- a good goring session with a local tree would take care of any crusted-on mud.

"A moth? Whaaaaaaat?" Jackalope scoffed, shaking her head. "That's just. Not right, you know? There shouldn't be little animals and big animals of the same type. That'd be like... if there were us, and mini kimeti. Talk about freaky, right?"

She smiled.

"A dog could be good, I guess. But you realize they're like, way wilder to play with than me, right? What're you gonna do if an owlcat drags you up a dead, muddy mouse?" She barked in laughter at the thought.

"Man. I would KILL to see your face if that happened!"

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff