Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[ORP Event - RESULTS!] R&S vs. The Friends: Night of Stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:58 am
Tattered Moth listened calmly as she gave him the business but his glowing eyes didn't seem to change at all and neither did his demeanor. As she stood her ground and stated her disinterest in speaking to him, actually her disinterest in his existence at all, he simply chewed his apple and gazed at her calmly until she had finished telling him how it was. He laughed. Such bold dismissal always struck him as the funniest thing. It reminded him of so many stories. Finally, as the laughter abated, he spoke again. "Hahahaha.. All right madame, calm your hooves. Hee-hee. I see you have your mind quite set. So, since this area is oh-so big shall we just pick trees and stay on our own sides? I could draw a line in the dirt if it makes you feel more secure? Ah, I suppose this is farewell then. Though your company has been most interesting, too much of a good thing is still too much." He chuckled and used his hoof to tap the apple he'd set before her, rolling it closer in the process before he turned to make his way back into the crowd. He stopped, one last time, and turned his head to look back at her. The firelight seemed eerie against his pale buckskin hide and his eyes were suddenly far more serious, far more grim. "Mind yourself there spitfire. Ill-fortune lurks on the lonely path you walk." Blinking rapidly, as if waking, he looked up and around and heartily laughed at the antics of a couple Acha in the distance. "WOAH-HO! What a display! Do that again my good fellows!" And with that he trotted away.

Ruriska
Don't you fret a bit. I liked the encounter. Not every Kin has to get along for it to be memorable. xDD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:12 am
NIGHT OF STORIES RESULTS!
The doe, drawn to the stories, meandered about but settled as Tyrant told his story...

Scaramouche Fandango
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONGRATULATIONS! I'll post her and her sister for certing together soon! I'm never gonna forgive you for that name!

Though slightly suspicious of some of the stories told, Rise was soon distracted by the merriment and the intrigue of all the rest of the tales.
As the party thinned out a little, he gently nudged some of his employees aside:

CONGRATULATIONS, CHICKEN WINNERS (in no particular order)! Please post the pet name in this thread and I'll post them for certing together!
StarieMichie
Lural
FrostyPeaches
anemosagkelos
fluorescein

On the other side, as some of the members filtered back from the fringes of the enemy's compound, Take the Watch seized the standouts with conspiratorial headbutts and rewards:

CONGRATULATIONS, PET WINNERS (in no particular order)! Please post the pet name in this thread and I'll post them for certing together!
Huni Pi
I K i n u I
Ruriska

The remaining lion made its way, slow and steady, to their confused leader - great taste, Watch idly thought, and gathered the bunny under his hoof.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE RPING IF YOU LIKE!

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:33 am
Thank you for this event Maxx.
Congrats to everyone else and i hope all participants enjoyed the event.

I will name my chicken Kicks the Sand (nickname Sandkicker) and the chicken can belong to Light the Path. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:37 pm
Not For Eats is going to cal his new chicken friend Boneless  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:06 am
*happy squawk* <3

The lioness is named Ravensfriend and Cold Commands will be getting good use out of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:42 am

It had taken all night, but, now that the crowd had thinned considerably, Left finally slunk out from his hidey hole at the behest (read: insistent nagging with some threatened buttkicking) of his very concerned sister, Come Running. Ever since his beloved brother, Killing Moon, had left on that extended personal journey, he'd had nary a whit of interest in this petty mortal life, and now ghosted the fringes of the straggling party looking the very part of a consumptive widow, a pale haunt in the moonlight. It was quite creepy. Maybe he shouldn't have come out after all.

[Guess who has two thumbs and only posts after the event is over Q_Q]

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:59 am
Primrose Path shall name his lovely chicken: Bluebird.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:01 pm
Oh my goooooosh! ;_____; I am so happy. Thank you so much.

I think his name will be Nimble and he will go to Blooms at Night. She needs a little companion to help her take care of kin. ;D

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:40 pm
Jun D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fate had seen both her brother, Primrose Path, and father, Tattered Moth, wandering about the party but had kept to herself and sort of hid away until things died down. The only reason she was here was because her sister Golden Afternoon had dragged her along, making a fuss over the fact that they had to see how their brother was getting on with R&S. Prim seemed to have found himself a place to belong within this bustling tribe and she was glad for it. Their father, on the other hoof, did what he usually did best and fluttered about here and there, poking his nose into every bit of business and spreading his wisdom where he deemed it needed to be spread.

She had finally managed to ditch her sister, the constant upbeat chatter from the notoriously social butterfly that was Golden happened to be wearing on the usually patient female and she found solace at a forgotten bonfire. It was near dead and had been abandoned because of it but she found solace gazing into the dying embers, transfixed by the steady pulse as they struggled with the choice to flare or the choice to smolder. She'd nearly missed the passing of the ghost buck and had it not been for his almost ethereal pelt color she very well might have. Lifting her head, glowing eyes fixed eerily on him, she blinked and opened her mouth but swiftly shut it instead. Apparently she had second guessed whatever it was she intended to say and abruptly turned her face back to the fire. He probably didn't want to be bothered, or at least that was the vibe she was picking up anyway, and Fate knew what it felt like to want to be left alone. She could respect that.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:47 pm

A ghost Left might have been but he was certainly a pretty one and to a certain buck, who had been circling the event tirelessly all night seeking something in particular, he was just right. So Rose moved in, passing by the doe with a heavy-lidded look of ‘this one is mine’ and didn’t hesitant in his approach. He would make this pale apparition flesh and blood.

"You look lonely," he said with a smile and a promise that grey buck didn’t have to be lonely anymore.

Jun D
*cracks knuckles* Let's do this.

I K i n u I
Sorry Primrose Fate (can't read), Every Rose has got dibs. cool

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:17 pm
Fate spotted the Acha swiftly swooping in, like a hawk upon prey, and she silently thanked the motherfather that she hadn't said anything to the pale buck. She'd rather not get herself mixed up in anything that wasn't her business. Giving a sigh of relief she shifted her stance by the dying fire and did her best not to eavesdrop which was honestly a fairly easy feat as she often vanished into her own head anyway. And that was exactly what she did, until Golden showed up and spoiled her zen.

The rather chipper female giggled as she trotted up to her grim looking sister and gave her a little rump-bump. "Aww, why so sour Fate? Isn't this a lovely party? Just look at all the splendid treats and equally as splendid bucks." She giggled and leaned her petite frame against her even smaller sister. "What's happening here? Anything noteworthy?" When Fate shook her head and gave the sunny female a look of boredom Golden huffed. "Oh, come now. It's not so bad. At least Primrose is happy. He seems to be quite suited to this tribe." Her smile beamed as she kicked a stick into the fire, disrupting Fates enjoyment as the flames burst into life. "There. Much better. Not so grim.. oh come now, smile! It is a party after-all. It could be worse."

Fate was not convinced.

Ruriska
Sorry dear. Fate didn't know that this particular party was private. wink

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:20 am
((Aaah thank youuu!! If we can give the pet to a different kin, I'd like My Tracks to have the piggy and named Followed Home. Otherwise Battle Tendencies is keeping it and naming it Grunt))  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:21 pm
Yay! Thank you!

Spotted Egg is going to name his chicken Hidden Feather.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff