[FIN] He Loves Me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:45 pm
"Noted," Akira answered with a small chuckle, clutching the back of Adam's shirt tight. "And don't be sorry; it's not your fault. You've been through worse, so I really have no right to complain, least of all to you."

Pleased to be able to just envelope himself in the moment, the older of the two young men sighed when Adam eventually spoke up. He took the blonde by the hand and pulled him over to the couch where they could cuddle as they talked. Akira guessed that the emotional roller-coaster they'd just been through must have been as exhausting for Adam as it was for him if not worse.

Once they were settled there, he chose to reply. "I needed a professional to give me a new identity when I planned to run away since people like me can't just disappear all that easily. I wanted to do this right. So someone I know suggested an information broker whom I ended up contacting. He seemed to know what he was doing, so I bought my new identity from him along with a new life and that's how I ended up living here in Camphoreon." He frowned.

"It was only later that I learned from the League that he was a Rocket, though I don't know for how long. He may or may not have been one back when I bought this life from him. Once our business had been concluded, I'd never expected to see or hear from him or anyone of his kind again."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:16 pm
Exhaustion leaked from Adam's bones as soon as his body touched the sofa. Wedged against the back of the couch and on his side, he pulled Akira in and slung an arm across his body. Eyes closed, listening to the gentle timbre of his boyfriend's voice, and feeling safe, Adam wondered if this was what heaven would be like. Maybe it was just his own heaven, though.

"So..." He spoke softly when Akira finished explaining, "Nothing other than the business transaction?" Opening his eyes, Adam considered the information. That wasn't how you acted towards someone with whom you had a professional relationship. Sure, knowing Izaya was a Rocket might have keyed up the anger, but still...

Squeezing the other man, he nuzzled his nose against his shoulder, "I was worried something unsavory had happened. You seemed really, really, upset at his appearance."  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:30 pm
Akira stared at Adam a moment before snorting in understanding. "Ew, no, of course not!" he laughed. "The source I heard about him from had told me he was dangerous, but I didn't even need that warning to tell that once I met him. Even a sheltered guy like me could see Izaya was trouble. In fact, I can't honestly say I was all that surprised to find out later that he was part of Team Rocket." He rolled his eyes. "And with the fortune he asked for as a fee for this identity, there's no way he could have joined them out of necessity like you did."

Warmed by the blood rushing to his face when the blonde nuzzled against him, Akira ran his hand through the hair at the back of Adam's head. "I was upset because I thought he might have been planning to do something to ruin this life I'd just started settling into. Maybe try to extort me for money or something to keep my identity a secret, especially since he's a known criminal now and I'm...finally happy. I couldn't think of why else he would have had reason to show up just then. And...I didn't want him to have anything to do with you if I could help it."

He smiled bitterly, staring off into space. "I didn't realize he already did."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:03 pm
Listening to Akira's thought process was... Interesting. He couldn't deny anything being said. Izaya did give off an aura of danger and deception, and if one didn't understand the informant well, seeing him appear one day for no reason would bring up thoughts of extortion. Though, it wouldn't be money, but then again - How many people really DID understand that dude? Guilt pricked at Adam's stomach, despite knowing he had done nothing to feel guilty over. Still, the bitterness of Akira's smile and the way he stared at nothing made the blonde sad. "Thank you, for trying to protect me." Adam placed a kiss onto Akira's forehead, "You're a sweet man.

"And this is my thanks for being so sweet." Smiling flirtatiously, Adam moved his hand to rest Akira's side... And then began to wiggle his fingers, tickling him mercilelessly. A devious grin replaced the flirting smile, "Your reward is a million tickles! Bwuhahaha!"

At least it'd get Akira from focusing too hard on things he couldn't control.  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:10 pm
Brought out of his reverie by Adam's kiss to his forehead, Akira blushed furiously and tugged on his bangs. "N-not really..." he began to protest, until Adam continued. "...eh? H-hey, wait! Stop it; that isn't fair!"

The silver-haired youth yelped, flailed, and twisted as he was tickled, doing his best to escape as he tried to slide off the couch and onto the floor. "Th - this isn't a reward! It's torture!" he gasped between laughs.

Oh well, Akira thought, still laughing. This is probably the least I deserve. Doubts still plagued his mind about Adam and Izaya and the relationship between those two...but for now he was fine with not knowing.

He wasn't sure he wanted to know, but at the same time to think that Izaya might have had some hold on Adam that Akira couldn't break... And yet, how was that different from Ryuu's hold on him?

Maybe Adam would tell him about it another time when he felt more comfortable doing so. Until then, Akira just had to have faith in his boyfriend. There was no rush; they could take things a little at a time. Regardless of the blonde's feelings for or relationship with others, the older man thought he felt confident enough with knowing Adam's for him and that was good enough for now.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff