Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yharon

Omnipresent Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:05 pm
Joined this guild cause why not?

I own a 3DSXL, Wii, and a laptop. I do play on my dad's PS3 (that he uses as a blu-ray player and netflix (wasted potential)), and may play on my older systems that I had as a kid when I feel like getting them out of a box full of my gaming stuff (N64 and Dreamcast).

I play a ton of Pokemon, Fire Emblem: Awakening (waiting for Fate's release. Also, I talk about Awakening a lot. I'm not kidding; don't get me started on it), and AC:NL. I also own Bravely Default (completely erased my old files because I felt like I screwed up leveling up my jobs and I was only in the...fourth chapter? So yeah), SSB4 and Story of Seasons (Made a second file that's only on the end of Summer Year 1 by using the knowledge I learned from playing one full year on my first file and not be poor as all hell). I don't have many 3DS games because I don't have much money at the moment.

On my wii, I usually play my old gamecube games on it (Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door, Tales of Symphonia, LoZ: WindWaker, etc), as well as Mario Galaxy and LoZ: Twilight Princess. Along with LoZ: Link to the Past, Paper Mario, and Mario RPG, I'm pretty content with what I have on my wii. I plan on getting a Wii U one day (cause I'm nintendo trash but I'm lovin' it) to play the HD remake of WindWaker, and a handful of other games. I may invest in a PS4 one day, but I need to find some games I want on it, other than InFAMOUS: Second Son.

I just got steam on my laptop, and have been going through the store slowly. I haven't bought anything yet on it, so if anyone has any recommendations, feel free to share.

But that's all I can really think of sharing right now.

TL;DR:
I play a lot of nintendo games

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:07 pm
For steam if you like rpg's and strategy games, I would suggest Mount and blade warband. Its a really grat hack and slash/rpg/strategy game and there are tons of full conversion mods for it so its hard to get bored. I've sunk 500 hours into it maybe more.  

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

Snort Like A Pig

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:56 am
ooohhh sounds like you love nintendo, LOL

i think the only game i've played a lot of from your list is animal crossing: new leaf, whaddya think of the happy home designer that just came out?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:30 pm
Gimurei
Joined this guild cause why not?

I own a 3DSXL, Wii, and a laptop. I do play on my dad's PS3 (that he uses as a blu-ray player and netflix (wasted potential)), and may play on my older systems that I had as a kid when I feel like getting them out of a box full of my gaming stuff (N64 and Dreamcast).

I play a ton of Pokemon, Fire Emblem: Awakening (waiting for Fate's release. Also, I talk about Awakening a lot. I'm not kidding; don't get me started on it), and AC:NL. I also own Bravely Default (completely erased my old files because I felt like I screwed up leveling up my jobs and I was only in the...fourth chapter? So yeah), SSB4 and Story of Seasons (Made a second file that's only on the end of Summer Year 1 by using the knowledge I learned from playing one full year on my first file and not be poor as all hell). I don't have many 3DS games because I don't have much money at the moment.

On my wii, I usually play my old gamecube games on it (Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door, Tales of Symphonia, LoZ: WindWaker, etc), as well as Mario Galaxy and LoZ: Twilight Princess. Along with LoZ: Link to the Past, Paper Mario, and Mario RPG, I'm pretty content with what I have on my wii. I plan on getting a Wii U one day (cause I'm nintendo trash but I'm lovin' it) to play the HD remake of WindWaker, and a handful of other games. I may invest in a PS4 one day, but I need to find some games I want on it, other than InFAMOUS: Second Son.

I just got steam on my laptop, and have been going through the store slowly. I haven't bought anything yet on it, so if anyone has any recommendations, feel free to share.

But that's all I can really think of sharing right now.

TL;DR:
I play a lot of nintendo games

Hello and welcome. smile

Nintendo does have a very healthy line up of games to play. Right now im pretty hardcore into super mario maker. The Glutton for punishment in me is pretty crazy.

Wait to buy anything on steam until theres a sale but there are so many great games that its impossible to list. razz  

Zaelesis

Death Squad Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff