Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bomi

Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:03 pm
Thank you The Chatterbox Jerk for inviting me emotion_dowant
I been wanting to join a guild for gamers LOL emotion_awesome

Errrr nice to meet you all ~
I am a HUGE HUGE HUGEEEE fan of horror games. Although I'm terrible at playing them, I love watching them. My most fave horror game is probably fatal frame, those who don't know it- you have to check it out classified_fu
I love other scary games like silent hill, dead space, outlast, the evil within and resident evil. (Those were on the top of my head)
Talk to me about scary games, I love them and is always looking out for new ones! I could probably talk about it for a long time.

I also played a lot of MMORPG's as well emotion_kirakira (Mostly the Asian ones though)
As for console games, I don't really have much on my PS3 atm, but I want to get GTA5 soon <3

Random discussion: any thoughts on "Until Dawn"?

Talk to meeee, I don't bite emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:10 am
Bomi Chai

I am a HUGE HUGE HUGEEEE fan of horror games. Although I'm terrible at playing them, I love watching them. My most fave horror game is probably fatal frame, those who don't know it- you have to check it out classified_fu
I love other scary games like silent hill, dead space, outlast, the evil within and resident evil. (Those were on the top of my head)
Talk to me about scary games, I love them and is always looking out for new ones! I could probably talk about it for a long time.

I also played a lot of MMORPG's as well emotion_kirakira (Mostly the Asian ones though)
As for console games, I don't really have much on my PS3 atm, but I want to get GTA5 soon <3

Hello and welcome. smile
I too am a huge asian mmo fan. Something about them just peaks my interest more then most others.
I do enjoy the dead space series but as for most scary games, im more a fan of the genre when they allow you to fight back. I lean heavily towards the fight side of fight or flight razz .

As for until dawn. I havent had the chance to play it yet but ive watched alot of others play it. It looks good but so many people are streaming it right now that i kinda wanna wait to play it. Try and forget some of the stuff ive seen ya know? razz  

Zaelesis

Bomi

Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:30 am
Zaelesis
Bomi Chai

Hello and welcome. smile
I too am a huge asian mmo fan. Something about them just peaks my interest more then most others.
I do enjoy the dead space series but as for most scary games, im more a fan of the genre when they allow you to fight back. I lean heavily towards the fight side of fight or flight razz .

As for until dawn. I havent had the chance to play it yet but ive watched alot of others play it. It looks good but so many people are streaming it right now that i kinda wanna wait to play it. Try and forget some of the stuff ive seen ya know? razz

Bwahaha, yay for mmo's!
The most favourite thing I love to do there are probably customizing characters and dressing emotion_bigheart
(Maple story being my very first one LOL)
I'm not a HUGE fan of pvping cause some people I've seen get way too into it and it seems a little complicated with all the armor combos, stats, and upgrades- ect ect @ _ @
I've watched so many Until Dawn streams on twitch, I pretty much know everything in the game by heart now rofl

Btw can't help but noticed your location on your twitter, I too am from Ontario!- well Toronto to be specific LOL emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:34 am
Bomi Chai
Zaelesis
Bomi Chai

Hello and welcome. smile

Bwahaha, yay for mmo's!
The most favourite thing I love to do there are probably customizing characters and dressing emotion_bigheart
(Maple story being my very first one LOL)
I'm not a HUGE fan of pvping cause some people I've seen get way too into it and it seems a little complicated with all the armor combos, stats, and upgrades- ect ect @ _ @
I've watched so many Until Dawn streams on twitch, I pretty much know everything in the game by heart now rofl

Btw can't help but noticed your location on your twitter, I too am from Ontario!- well Toronto to be specific LOL emotion_yatta

I enjoy pvp when im grouping with people because i care less about what happens. otherwise i tend to just try and min/max my characters. razz
I havnt seen every combination, i kinda dont want to spoil too much more for me right now. >.<

Nice. Im actually just outside of the GTA. Thats cool. smile  

Zaelesis

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:43 am
OMIGOD I AM THE SAME WAY, HORROR VIDEO GAMES GIVE ME LIFE LIKE NO OTHER

my favorite of all time has got to be silent hill! which one was your favorite? i also lovedlovedloved dead space, evil within, and of course resident evil too!

i really didn't like the direction they headed though with dead space 2 even though it was a solid game. i liked how isaac had minimal dialogue in the first one and it just seemed so much more creepier to me and i feel like they kind of lost the scare to it by 3

evil within is bae too, i haven't played any of the DLC's but i must have played it like 5 times by now, who's your favorite character? and your favorite boss? i know i had a least favorite boss... the freaking keeper guy, he scared me so badly crying this was the first game i actually did a speed run of to beat it under the 5 hours for that one trophy and it was actually a lot of fun!

anddd resident evil 4 definitely makes my top 10 video games although i've played 5 and 6 extensively they haven't been scary and more... action? i think it's because they introduced co-op game play though

as for outlast i literally only played it once because that's all my heart could handle, there were so many times where i had to stop playing because i was on the verge of crying, LMFAO

also omigod fatal frame is awesome! have you played dread out?

as for until dawn, i really think it looks cool and looks like a fun thing to play with a huge group of people, but i don't think i could buy it at full price? i'm not sure why, i just feel like i'd get bored of it really fast sad  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:39 am
im a noob too.  

Chuya Nakahara

Death Squad Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas