Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Precious (Negative, Totem, & Thunder)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The morning was early and cool and bright, full to bursting with dewdrops and birdsong. It was one of those mornings where adventure waited behind every stone and tree, and every stirring leaf hid some whisper of magic. Everything was wonderful and good and sweet - though someone nearby, growing nearer all the while, seemed to have missed the memo, and was singing distinctly off-key as he stumped around.

"The ole wolf sing, a-hoo-oo-hoo," the voice belted as its purple-pelted owner nosed around in the bushes, "a-where oh where that bun-ny hid? A-oo-hoo-hoo, hy wants my sup-per, ho lit-tle bun-ny, a-where - are - you?"
LOLLI qAq

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:57 am
A little red nose wiggled it's way through dewy patches of leaves and grass. The swath left in it's wake was framed by a pair of hoof prints on either side. Totem had sneaked away from her sleeping mother and was going off in search of adventure of her own.

A little, tattered, ear perked up at an ever drawing near sound and soon her head followed as she recognized it as song. Her investigation of the morning droplets completely fell by the wayside as she opened her mouth to join along.

"A-hoo-oo-ooo the ole wolf sings," her voice was high, sweet, and it made a nice counterbalance to the other voice, "the little bunny hop-hops down into it's hole! If'n I'm smart I'll hide away too!"

Kitty Sprightt

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers