Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
What We Should All Do On Gaia's Runway Survey!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:27 pm
Suzie Rue

So today Gaia just put out a new survey for Gaians to fill out in regards to the subject matter of the new Runway Feature. I think we should all band together and use this survey's "Other" boxes on some of the questions to address various things we want done with Gaia like Guild Updates.

[u][b][color=red][size=16]What I did with my Surveys[/size][/color][/b][/u]

It's in a Spoiler because it's a rather long picture since I screenshotted the whole 11 Question survey.

User Image

[u][b][color=blue][size=16]Staff Alert for the Survey[/size][/color][/b][/u]
User Image

Runway Survey Link

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:23 am
Let's see, there's the arena for cosplays, the arena for original avatars and now the runway for 3 different avatars

The runway is just gaia's way to make people spend more money in the cash shops- I say f--k them

It just diverts attention away from what really matters- upgrades to the site.

Why do we need another avatar arena?  

Suzie Rue

Divine Titan

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:19 am
Suzie Rue
Let's see, there's the arena for cosplays, the arena for original avatars and now the runway for 3 different avatars

The runway is just gaia's way to make people spend more money in the cash shops- I say f--k them

It just diverts attention away from what really matters- upgrades to the site.

Why do we need another avatar arena?

Yeah I know it's not needed. I just thought it would be a good response for a bunch of us Guild supporters to make some cheeky smart a** comments to see if that might bring more to their attention that enough of us want to see updates to Guilds. Hell they know they could ******** making updates to Guilds while making it profitable by adding Gaia Cash only features for those who'd be willing to spend GC on certain Guild Features that wouldn't be necessary to have available to everyone.

I'm starting to think the only way Guilds 2.0 would happen under the current administration is if a group of Gaian programmers got together and somehow convinced Gaia Interactive to let them make a Guilds 2.0 systems on their own that Gaia Interactive could implement into the site as long as the coding was satisfactory to them, which of course would mean including programmed optional Guild features that could only be obtained thru the use of GC. I see that being the only way it would happen while those 2 evil s are in charge of the company since obviously they don't think it would be worthwhile to pay Gaia employees to do such work on creating a Guilds 2.0. I don't know idea of mine would work, because it would all hinge on whether or not they could convince them to allow it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:58 am
I thought very long and hard on your idea Kor. I abhor the use of GC for guilds, but that does seem to be the only way we will ever get anything done.

Oh, and for the record, Guilds 2.0 was already worked on and the scrapped it. There were programmers that had it all worked out and Pan shitcanned it.  

Suzie Rue

Divine Titan

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:18 am
Suzie Rue
I thought very long and hard on your idea Kor. I abhor the use of GC for guilds, but that does seem to be the only way we will ever get anything done.

Oh, and for the record, Guilds 2.0 was already worked on and the scrapped it. There were programmers that had it all worked out and Pan shitcanned it.

Indeed it is the only way we'll get stuff done at least under the current administration. As for it having been worked on and then scrapped, I'm not surprised by that at all.  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games