Submit

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:37 pm
Well that response was... Very different than he had expected. Adam blinked at Bishop, clearly confused at first by the calmness. His confusion cleared as the Agent spoke.

"That does make sense... I hope you can see where I was coming from, though, and why I chose to lie at first. I know that just letting Akira know I am apart of this organization is.. well.. really ******** bad? Like treason level bad. Go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars bad. You're going to get killed, bad. And I... didn't want to get Akira in trouble for my stupidness."

Was this a pointless endeavor? Clearly Bishop now didn't trust him. Fun times. "I might be a 'troublemaker'," Adam made air quotes around the word, "But I have been on missions and preformed well during them."

He could keep arguing and pointing out things, but in the end Adam knew this dance and game, "How can I prove to the organization I'm trustworthy and to clear suspicions?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:08 am
"You’re asking if I can see you’re reasoning? … hm, I’ll say that I can explain why you did it, but just because I can explain your reasoning doesn’t mean that it isn’t stupid and foolish reasoning, I mean… come on Grunt Bones, I’m an agent from the intelligence department, did you honestly think I didn’t already know the answers to the questions I was asking you? Or that I don’t already know every detail of this man, who now has a whole file in our systems, including pictures of him in here?” Bishop pointed out, arching an eyebrow as he glanced from the folder back up to Adam.
“Something to think about… Anyway, telling him you're are a Rocket isn't even a significant problem" Bishop explained "Its unrealistic to expect our team to run a life here in complete and utter silence, but what we do expect, is for our members to understand when there is a risk that should not be taken. Will this person in the end use this information against you? If that's the case it may complicate your ability to lead a more discrete life outside of HQ. Him knowing what you are isn't necessarily a problem. But if he knows anything beyond that...then it becomes a risk to the whole team, not just to you. And THAT is completely unacceptable. So no, I do not fully understand… or more- I don’t accept your reasoning for lying."

Bishop let out a light sigh, swaying slightly from side to side in his chair, as he gave consideration for something, formulating the actions he would have to be taking now, in essence, the look of a man who was deciding another man’s fate.
"The trouble making needs to stop," He continued "Trust is something you need to earn now, So both you and your boyfriend will be monitored closely for the time being. Keep any further information about Team Rocket away from Akira, and don’t let us ever catch you in a lie again, trust me, we’ll know. Time Grunt Bones, time and hard work will help us see you as a more trustworthy member of this team.” Bishop pushed himself to his feet “Is that made perfectly clear to you Grunt Bones?”  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:43 am
.... Huh? It took a moment for the cogs and gears to turn in Adam's mind, to process that no, he wasn't going to get killed or shucked off to some weird experimentation lab... And it seemed as if Akira, likewise, wasn't going to get that treatment.

Monitoring, compared to the gruesome punishments Adam had expected were, well... Much, much more acceptable. Relief flooded him as the blonde grunt really showed his age - pure happiness engulfed his face as he bounced from the chair, "Yes!" Well that had been entirely TOO loud.

Awkwardly, he cleared his throat, "Y-yes. Sorry. Yes uhm.. O-okay. I will.. I will keep that in mind. No lying, work hard, will be monitored. I think that's... That's totally awesome."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:24 am
Bishop looked a little surprised at how pleased Adam seemed to be about the verdict, But seemed to shake it off relatively quickly as he pieced together context clues from their conversation.
"Its not in Team Rocket's best interest to deal out severe punishments for first time offenders, at least not for an offence like this." He explained with a slight confused frown. "Death, and experimentation are extreme last chance, or last resort situations that you have to really really truly and royally mess up in this team to achieve."

He pushed himself to his feet, facing Adam with a frown. "Though you are not to this point, You should take this meeting today and a serious lesson, and start shaping up. So for now, unless you have questions for me, you may go. and I mean it, no more trouble-making."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:03 am
Adam took in the new information with a puzzled frown and a nod. At least his misconception was cleared up, but it did bring to light a few other... questions. Hm. Well, that was for him to figure out at a later date.

Standing, the grunt nodded again, "Understood. Thank you sir. I'll try my best." Turning, Adam left the room. Questions continued to pop up like fresh flowers in spring with every step he took. The first blaring question was, who had found out about the incident with Akira and Iz? How could that have triggered this interrogation?

Sure, Iza could have snitched, but... Adam frowned faintly. No, that was pretty much against the informants ethos. Unless he was getting something out of it? Still, no. Adam rubbed his face and sighed, unsure of how to move forward. He'd be monitored, and decided to not tell Akira about it. They rarely talked about being a rocket anyway.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff