Over the years I have noticed that there have been a rise of dancing and singing in anime like they have in idle themed anime like Aikatsu and PriPara or band themed anime like K-on, BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad, or NANA. but I have noticed those mostly focuses mostly on the singing parts than the dancing, but what I'm reviewing does not put any bit into any singing, but into dancing, what I am reviewing is the 50 episode anime series known asTribe Cool Crew.

The story follows middle schooler who is small for his age named Haneru. He really like this dancer famous in the series called Jey El. who dances for peace threw out the world and the spread peace all around. and it's Haneru to one day dance not just dance as good as Jey El but also dance with Jey El. So he tries to use what he seen other dancers and his par core talents to the test

Haneru practices dancing in this a area of empty buildings where some window can act like mirrors, but when he practices for a little longer than usual he finds out in the building he dances in front of, was a girl who was the masked dancer that people been talking about on the internet. So he befriends the girl (her name is Kanon) and soon after forms a dance team known as Cool Crew then later joins another group known as Tribal Soul to form Tribe Cool Crew.

Tribe Cool Crew is a good series. the animation is ok for the most parts but parts can be lackluster. For most of the dance sequences they have real people in motion captsure suits and add 3D cg models from there. The character designs are good...........when it comes to the main cast, there are plenty of poorly designed characters that on appear every so often, and on the plus side it's not the moe` heavy looks, like you can often find in current anime. The story line can at times seem a little generic where it follows: a group of people makes a team and enters into an underground tournament as the underdogs. And there are plot points you can predict easily after watching a few episodes But the music do saves it from being places in a pile of watch later series and the dance sequences can be cool to watch.

so my final verdict is 7/10, -2 for how bad some of the animation and -1 for how generic the story can be. and there can be some people who can also -another 2 for the lack of fanservice, but that didn't bothered me. RIght now it has not have any english dubs, so you can only watch it with sunbtitles